Trumpftards fooled again

Trumpftards fooled again.

ready to die in the Russian tundra for neocons?

>runs under gop banner
>people expect him not to surround himself with gop establishment pricks

>missing the point

Who gives a fuck. Rudy Giuliani is awesome. He cleaned up NYC when it was fucked beyond fixing, he sent Gotti behind bars, he BTFOd the Mafia and got the cops to clean up their act. His 9/11 shtick got old after a while but the man is a legend.

>be Kennedy
>think bringing missiles on Soviet doorstep will force them be nice and obedient
>receive Cuban missile crisis instead
>yfw

Good luck having your shit frog country nuked and used as battleground between the US and Russia you dumb retard

Americans are delusional cretins with zero self-preservation instinct, mrore news at 6

So shills are back now?

You're the only one scared, you non-country

>ready ro die in the russian tundra

That's the third time ive seen this line in the past hour.

Get some new material, ctr

Honestly, I'm pretty sure every American politician has called for war with Russia at some point or another.

>says he gonna drain the swamp
>literally dives right into the mud

Holy shit Trump fooled us all. I expected him to compromise a bit on issues, not surround himself with all the mistakes of the past

Calm down chineese knock off aquafresh.

>threatening military force
This weak ass crossdressing liberal doesn't have the balls to just nuke the Ivans.
Exactly. Give them an inch and they'll take a few thousand miles. Either Roody nukes them or goes back to hiding with his liberal buddies.

Okay Uruguay

I'm too old, however the dirty leftist children out there protesting won't be. So I kind of hope we can set up a meatgrinder somewhere. Ill be home fucking their girlfriends

Delirious arrogance like this will persist until we push their shit in same way we did with France and Germany. There was a time when Napoleon and Hitler considered themselves omnipotent too.

Kek it's the other way around m8, Uruguay is little Argentina.

>(((MSM))) is saying Trump is backpedaling
>(((MSM))) has been wrong the whole election
nice try CTR shill

Drumpf is fooling you. The sooner you realize, the softer the crash landing will be.

may be next secretary of state =/= will be

go focus on lux problems instead... whatever they are

Is he wrong? Obama asked three people to stop being cunts in the past couple years.

>Russia being Russia
>protesters threatening police
>Britain leaving the EU

Tell me: how many listened and what repercussions were administered to those who didn't?

>Trump voters

Obama's a pussy. Kids don't respect their overbearing mothers.

Calm down, Pale Netherlands.
And mates, put on a green armband should the war starts. Say it is just a trinket, something helping you to get through all the, ya know, dying horribly on the front, avoiding radiation, all that.
I'll spare those of NATO conscripts who will wear those armbands. Hope you guys do the same.

Yeah, they would back down. And then they'd launch nukes, as they'd literally have nothing to lose at that point.

Hubris is the death of any empire.
Only difference between ours and their empires is that our empire never seems to die for good. We return time after time, again and again, forever cursed to suffer, forever cursed to live in the misery of cold, frozen, dead wastelands.
Why?
Nobody knows.
When will it stop?
Never.

Precisely.
Currently Putin and his buddies have things to lose. Money, families living in the West.
When the shit will hit the fan, you can bet they'll be evacuated. We've already started mowing down the scum in our lines, starting off with an economy development minister.

Kek

Hating neocon faggots = Shill

Rudy is not going to be in the department of war or anything near war

hes a gloried lawyer

Isn't Russia surrounded by fucking NATO bases ready to firebomb the Kremlin?

I never understood this fear of Russia.

>believing the kike media
lel

Yeah, the part where he says military threats against Russia would have somehow discouraged us from pursuing our national interests. This transvestite still thinks it's 1990s, that US is a military hegemon, and his country can afford war despite being $20 trillions in debt. Good job on surrounding yourself with a bunch of senile establishment cuckservatives, Drumpf

Honestly, this.
I mean, yeah, we are a foe. A dangerous one at that.
But are we really that scary, that the entire Western world isn't enough to keep us not a threat?

He'll be fine. Trump has control over him directly, and Trump will listen to Bannon and Pence before making choices.

Sounds like you have Hubris my friend.

Russia is a miserable country.
We fell apart twice in the last century. We never are ahead of Europe in stuff like quality of life, or poverty level.
All we have is old glory, weapons and lots of land.

Lay off the vodka and do some more squats Ivan.

Trump is teaming up with Russia to fight the UN and the Vatican. It will be glorious, on budget, and ahead of schedule.

I would be surprised to see Giuliani as secretary of state or AG. I like Gowdy for AG.

do you guys have news at 6 or do you have a good knowledge of our culture

>Giulliani
>Secretary of state
man they are gaslighting themselves something fierce these days

as expected.

Its a good thing he will have absolutly nothing to do with anything

I am quite pleased by this.

Mike Pence also hostile with Russia before Trump persuade him.
>Implying Trump not gonna persuade Rudy.

Ready to die for your American overlords, hohol?

How did nobody expect this? If he doesn't bring the GOP establishment into the fold, he would be powerless.

>Be Trump
>Actually start pulled out of Syria war
>Hey Trump appoint some anti-Russia what now Trumpfag.
>Fuck Trump, well i expect this, etc,etc,...

^this and
>not expecting Trump to reward his loyalists
Rudy was a Trump supporter very early on and a defender. Rudy basically broke with the establishment once he became a Trump supporter anyway.

You hacked the wrong servers rufag

Oi pizdec, Is it cheeki breeki time?

Hi MSNBC

I didn't vote for him, but at least he is not Hillary.

Sandra, we need to work harder to erode Trump's support base this isn't working fast enough. Do you have any better ideas?

You won't win. Our citizens are way too tough for the little euro-fights I see out of you guys. I promise you

t. someone actually on the streets.

Whatever military action Guliani is suggesting (I didn't read it nor familiarize myself with the context), I'm sure it would be effective. Violence is the predicate of all law. You don't always have to commit it.

no one will ever take you people seriously again. The moment you say the word "Drumpf" it's over and anything you say becomes meaningless.

We've heard 'you won't win' a lot.
Half of your country needs blankies, play-dough and hot coco to bear with election results. Will they be able to work their asses off sixteen hours a day at a factory to provide the front with tanks and bullets?
Will all of the mexicans commit to the cause, will all of the mexicans?
Do not fall into hubris.

He's not exactly wrong, half the problems with Obama's foreign policy was drawing a bunch of RED LINES then sputtering ineffectually when people completely ignored them.

If you're going to take a stance be prepared to defend it. Obama seemed to think that calling Putin a big meany doo-doo head would dissuade him from doing things.

If anything, that simply raised Putin's image in the eyes of the Russian people.
Because if a dumb nigger who thinks sanctions tore our economy apart and who tried to take pretty much our version of Mexico from us says that Putin is bad, then Putin surely must be doing something right.

>Oh shit no ones buying us about Bolton getting picked, better pretend Giuliani is the same thing, they totally will believe that.

There isn't going to be a war with Russia.
Hillary lost, get over it

>>Trump's support base
>Sup Forums
hahahahaha.... americans are so retarded, it's impossible to distinguish between their beliefs and irony

Trying to teach a nationless heathen

I'm a Texan. My neighborhood probably has more explosives than your entire country. Get real. Can you guys even have guns? I can't believe we're having this conversation. It doesn't matter how many bleeding heart faggots there are. I would be glad to meet actual force from a country who thinks we need to be set straight. We can blow them the fuck out, and hang the hippies as a side project while we easily dispatch... Hooligans and drunks. Essentially.

>Rudy "hide the evidence" Giuliani

America would win hands down in a traditional war agaisnt russia. We really wouldnt even have to engage russia, would could just strangle their economy into the dirt.

Russia knows this, they know the only way they could win a war is through nuclear means.

He's right. Russia is a mess.

How, exactly, will your I'd bet impressive gun arsenal help against a Kalibr missile?
Dealing with insurgents with conscripts is a tactic from the Afghan war, one we have abandoned by now.

>>You won't win.
>>Our citizens
there is no "winner" in a nuclear war, and your citizens will be irrelevant once nukes start flying

>My neighborhood probably has more explosives than your entire country.
so it'd be easier to make explode. congrats.

Do you shills understand why this shit won't work? You can't run in here and shout how Trump is hiring neocons while at the same time the MSM is whining how the Alt Right is taking over the cabinet. You fuckers have to come up with one consistent message. This shit right here is why CTR lost the meme war.

I get a feeling they never thought Sup Forums had any big influence or was actually a force that can focus on at least less than half a dozen targets.
Now it is too late for them to learn, I guess.

Also, I only responded in the first place, because the idea of Russia and American citizens fighting each-other is fucking retarded. I'm way to intelligent to believe we'll go to war like that.

Giuliani is clearly talking about political pressure. Don't start dickwaving; everyone moves to the leverage held against them.

>Missiles
You can't follow a discussion. You're stupid. You're also delusional. If I were in a war with Russia, I would literally just empty your cities of your women and children. No joke. I wouldn't need a front, or a plan. I would just mow through your future against all orders. You can't even conceptualize what a war would mean. What you would lose.

More dickwaving. Nuclear this time. Oh I'm so scared!

There is nothing I fear less than Nuclear war. You have poverty of the mind, no wonder your people are poor.

so, you define the political play in terms of shills for one party vs shills for the other party... even if that means shilling for this or that groups of neocons.
congrats, you've become an unwilling shill for a group of people that play games with retards like you :)

Delusional idiot. You'll die face down in a dirty trench under MLRS barrage, without ever seeing your enemy. All the while Jamal and Tyrone will be playing train with your wive back home.

He would be glad, Jesus Christ. Infantile manchild with an itching deathwish.

But really what are we supposed to do about Russia? Putin wants to invade the Ukraine and will as soon as its clear. Should we let them? I kinda think we should as long as we get something back but not sure what that would be.

>Putin wants to invade the Ukraine and will as soon as its clear
why is that your problem? why do you feel the need to do something about it? who do you think you are, americans?

He's right. If you draw a red line you follow through.

Rudy what the actual fuck?

Can you just bloody let us have our Mexico back?
What do you want in return, a cookie for not messing up our border state?

Let us assume the nuclear exchange was limited, for one reason or another.
The result is that the professional army on both ends is wiped out, same for means of launching nukes. It is an unlikely scenario, of course, but it is the only one that will allow for actual war, not just rare survivor groups fighting in a post-apocalyptic setting.
The result will be, conscripts on one side, conscripts on another.
Old guns kept in stock versus old guns kept in stock. Old tank put in reserves versus old tanks put in reserves. The ground part of the war will rage in Europe, of course, and most likely will end with it being taken over: US does not have the capacity to launch an invasion big enough to stall advancing Russian military.
For the same reason, lack of invasion ability, there won't be /that/ much of fighting in the North America, perhaps some in Alaska and bordering it regions.
Are you ready to die defending some old European city, side by side with Ahmed and Viktor?

why are you shitposting so hard? 9 posts by your ID in 1 thread. You are really thinken you represent Russia or somethen? Stop replying - no one cares.

>implying he'll be secretary of state
He'll be Attorney General if anything

Some of them. It's usually 6 or 8.

I'm just practicing my English and my shitposting skills. What is the problem with that, Georgy?

wtf i hate trump now!
>kys

Russia is actively trying to move from the singular reserve currency status of the dollar. If we lose that status we will literally be 3rd world within months. The Ukraine and other regional conflicts are just steps to minimize Russian influence. Not saying I agree with all this especially since the dollar is the jews prized jewel but its the reality of the situation.

I am from russia and we will fuck amerika

kys shill

What fucking year are you living in? Can you imagine the forces that would bring America to war with Russia? Understand first of all how impossible it is, but second what it would mean.

Do you really believe we'd line up and kill each-other in a good old fashioned war? Read my post again, if I EVER feel the need to war with anyone, it will be to simply kill them. Erase their genetics off the planet. I wouldn't care about military orders, and there are millions like me.

Honestly your world-view is pitiful. Like a little jewish hollywood film. In reality, if I'm ever pushed off my computer, it won't be to fight kiked-out soldiers.

>implying putin won't be scared shitless of the US
go look up the term 'deter' in the dictionary you retard.

can't you do it on Sup Forums or on Krautchan? Lets leave /pol for a thoughful discussions without stereotypes and layers of our state propaganda.

Nice role play assuming that any ground war would be fought by the super powers outside of a proxy war

T. M a d

Dude, dying is pretty much all Americans are good for lmao.

>ready to die in the Russian tundra for neocons?

I didn't know the secretary of state gets to decide these things.

Listen Texas, you fucking can't have two opposite narratives running at the same time, either Trump is a tool of the Neocons or Bannon is sending Alt Right Stormtroopers to smash down faggots' doors. It doesn't make sense to try and have both lines of Bullshit running at the same time. But you know god bless Texas and all that, you faggot.

I can tell that you have no understanding of military strategy or tactics at all.

A war with Russia wouldn't be the cakewalk you think it would.

the ukraine question needs to be resolved, some of it should go to russia

>leave /pol for a thoughful discussions without stereotypes
kek

Did you switch proxies? You're fucking retarded. Your little buddy talking about "Trenches" is just as dumb. Little hollywood turbokikes who know nothing about battle. Let me set you straight:

Calling a bluff and being wrong in a leverage situation doesn't give you fucking territory to defend and trenches to stake out. It gets you massively fucked up via guerilla attack or sanctions.

Your little world-view is LITERALLY based on acquiring territory. You're fucking stupid. S T U P I D. Our relationship with Russia is such, that it's like two friends controlling eachother with "Hey, don't do that or I'll kick your ass". If you can't understand that, you're on the level of a woman.

Kys shill

Russia is already in a NATO noose what more could you fucking want?

meanwhile, china is literally becoming the biggest de-facto world power... (and the irony here is that they are using everything the US has fought for [overseas] and tried to destroy, kek)
do you think ukraine really matters? they are even poorer than russia

>MSM is attacking this group of neocons!
>my groups isn't composed of neocons!
kek

Americans should clearly stop watching GI Joe, obese virgin on a dying taiwanese chalkboard now legitimately believes he's cartoon superhero. Lmao