Enid is best. Black Frankie

Enid is best. Black Frankie.

cankles

don't diss the legs like that. Though her and the Mom are choice.

>Black Frankie.

You mean Franqi

we dont speak about her.

>have perfect pedigree and knowledge base to become a witch heroine
>go full weeb
Enid will always be a disappointment to her parents regardless of what they tell her.

Black, Mexican, some kind of mix, it's unclear.

That's a good comparison actually. Foster's was an okay show that is only remembered years later due to waifu material with Frankie and OK KO is just okay and will only be remembered years from now due to waifu material with all the female characters.

Her mom is South-Eastern European. So a mix of Slav, Greek, Levantine and Turk. And her Father is probably black when he's not in doggo mode. So that makes her 100% American.

Is it true she doesn't wear a bra?

Her mom's better

If youre going to get banned at least post the blushmallet image instead of that ugly faced thing

No i meant the naked one

Have a nice vacation user, but still nice post I cum in pants

Dont ever compare based Frankie to anything to this pile of shit cartoon again.

People need to learn the wonders of mom-daughter threesomes

Enid's the best part

uhh

honestly, enid can't compare to carol

I figured her mom was black as well, but that's me just saying so because her VA is black

Not right now, no, but give her time. If Enid's lower body is this thicc now, imagine what she'll look like by the time she hits MILF status.

She might be a blackula, but she doesn't look that black features-wise and neither does Enid, a mix at most. Rad's face structure on the other hand looks black as fuck.

foxtail is better

With her lack of impulse control, I think that would end with her murdering most of the house.

Hey, this is the only good thing on CN currently. Since now everything is mostly TTG marathons, SU has become completely horrible, clarence is dead, and AT is both getting cancelled and hasnt been good since 2014

If she’s a ninja shouldn’t she be wearing one of those Japanese style loin cloths

I bet the younger weeb enid did

Yo thas racis

She used to. Watch the episode where they watch the pilot episode.

She's not a ninja. She's a weeb that's cosplaying.

Dude her skin is dark brown. She's black, it's that simple

enid isn't black

is she really black though?

she's not, she's brown

It's literally not. There are Arabs, South Asians and Italians from NJ out there with darker skin than most Afro Americans. That doesn't make them black.

Prefer Fink.

good for you. here's your (you) now fuck off

Ah, but now that you seem upset, I think I will stay.

if you get a boxmore robot does it have the same consciousness than the ones who attack the plaza or is its own independent thing?

You should leave. Cosma is infinitely better.

In "Rad Likes Robots" part of the plot is that Shannon's body is damaged, which affects her personality - BUT the fix is to "reboot herself into a new body." I think that means that the personality stays the same even though the body changes.

So this either means
1. Every order shipped has a separate individual personality independent of the body. Two Shannon's ordered by different people will have different personalities, but if a person reorders it will be the same Shannon
OR
2. All Shannon robots share a main personality that comes from outside the body. Maybe a central computer somewhere at boxmore?

Personally I think that 2 makes more sense.

That would be a hilarious episode

I wish Carol still loved Rad deep down some where. I think it would be a fun dynamic, with her having to fight someone she loves because its her job and hiding her feelings from boxmore and Rad.

Would prefer a delicious rat girl that gets all moist at the scent of the man she loves.

She's a witch that pretends to be a ninja with her magic.

Agreed. Emotional depth isn't needed for every series, but this would be delicious.

Witch Enid best Enid

Unironically her kids design. Its very cute. To bad you know, its a child.

Why too bad?

You know why.

Play Unteralterbach, it'll change your mind on child witches.

No thanks I've already seen the image sets.

Kids can't have good designs or something?

I was laughing too hard while playing to fap.

Oh not they can have great designs.

So what's the problem?

Because I find the design very cute, and cute has a subtext of sexual desire.

>tfw you'll never get to scratch bellies with Enid.

I don't know about you, but I can find something cute without wanting to stick my dick in it.

Is Fink a child or just a very small adult?

I enjoy the side characters.

Enid is for KO

That must be nice.

a child

I understand Enid coming across as mixed, but her mom really comes off as black as that art style could make her. What black features is she missing, exactly?

Seems a bit reckless to put a child in danger like laser-blast I mean Professor Poisonous is doing.

I lean towards small adult, considering her reaction to the smell of Venomous's coat.

I don't know I've seen plenty of media where pre teen girls jerk off to there older crushes smell.

Curly hair. Which is funny, because if she did have one Sup Forums would just cry "muh afro".

Dendy is legit a bit of a monster. If she's the standard of the Kappa race I understand why they weren't allowed to be heroes.

because the hero card maker didn't thought of making kappa hero cards

I haven't. Good lord, you are just dwelling in the metaphorical gutter, aren't you?

No I just read a lot of french and japanese romance comics.

>Curly hair

Heh, that's it?

>professor poisonous

Huh.

Recommend any? I've been meaning to scratch that itch.

Doctor Snakeman?

True but Enid is clearly meant to be African American

Is she? I think Foxtail looks African American, meanwhile Enid is more like anime brown person. Could be Indian, could be Eritrean, could be some special mixed race thing.

foxtail is the only character i find attractive as she is in the show

that's...... interesting

All of them. The skull shape is wrong, the way her nose looks, her hair, her lips.

>The skull shape is wrong

>Foster's was an okay show that is only remembered years later due to waif

This is how the mind of a hopeless virgin looks like, I bet that he reads Gwenpool too.

i think is because her proportions make her look less cartoony. and i like her personality

I mean it's not entirely wrong

About the only times I ever see Foster's mentioned is either

>grill

Or how much they hated bendy and bloo

I managed to forget how much my heart loves this autistic bird man and THICC dark woman pairing

I wish I were that autistic bird man

>Villainous does a short based on Fosters, bashing that one bitch Imaginary friend or Mac's brother

>short bit where Demencia sneaks into the house leaving Frankie bound and gagged in a closet

>Nobody is the wiser

At the very least, it would make for a silly, fun dynamic.

You mean Shannon. Rad’s not trying to become KO’s dad.

>>short bit where Demencia sneaks into the house leaving Frankie bound and gagged naked in a closet

FTFY

BLORP'D

bunny enid is best enid

Am I the only one here who likes the husbandos more? venomous and boxman specifically

Is that Bendy? She's my favorit cuz she's a koopa.

i like laserblast but i realize he is only for carol, and vice versa

This show needs more Cosma