Trumpanzees will defend this

>Trumpanzees will defend this

Sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/black-mob-beats-white-man-for-voting-trump/
latimes.com/politics/la-na-clinton-digital-trolling-20160506-snap-htmlstory.html
duckduckgo.com/?q=get paid to post online political -survey -surveys&t=ffnt&atb=v30-2_n&ia=web
bigstory.ap.org/b84f780e95394ceca2abca221a3ebcc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DRUMPFLETZ BTFO

FUCK YOU NAZIS, NOT MY PRESIDENT

>Pants on fire
Record is corrected.

Do they add these joke lies to the overall statistics? Because that will really be disingenuous.

You're an absolute retard.

kek, is that fucking real?

I imagine because the tax code requires him to list an occupation, and thus for posterity sake it has to appear on his tax returns, and occupational income probably isn't allowed to equal 0 dollars.

drumpfkins ACTUALLY believe that DRUMPF wont start a nuclear war XD

Wait, is that true? I was an ironic-trump-supporter. Not taxing a salary because you don't need it is actually based as fuck.
>ill do my job, but other people need this money more
just white people things . jpg

Well shit, guess I'll go block traffic while a 4-year old girl in an ambulance dies.

HAHAH DRUMPFKINS ON SUICIDE WATCH HAHAHA HE BETRAYED YOU FOOLS HE'S AN UNDERCOVER DEMOCRAT!!

to everyone wondering: yes he is really only taking $1 salary as president. He would take nothing, but he has to take $1.00 legally

>In alternate reality

"HILLARY SAYS SHE WONT TAKE PAY FOR BEING PRESIDENT"
>mostly true
"She is only accepting $1."

But is the (((politifact))) thing true?

Reminds me of this.

DRUMPFKINS DON'T LIKE THAT OBAMA KILLED 250,000 SANDNIGGERS WHILE IN OFFICE.

>Congress refuses and sets her salary at $0.77

$1 salary is literally the standard

it's legally impossible to not get paid at all

NO, this is not real, questionfags. Look it up yourselves.

FUCKING DRUMPFKINANZEELETZ

UGH

I CANT

EVEN

fake and gay

DUMPKINS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Isn't he forced by law to a salary though? And $1 is as low as you can get it?

That's a long word can't you think of anything shorter to call a trump supporter?

I bet you can't, and it wont be clever.

Source? Did politifarce really call this pants on fire

Reminds me of another Pres

Pepe Mujica. A hero to the left, and overall was a good Pres of Uruguay but if Trump does the same thing this guy did oh no he's racist.

Please re-read that article. It was the father that died, not the 4-year old.
Dumbass.

kek

Taking a $1 salary is just another one of Trump's attempts to take advantage of the tax system. I'll bet he applies for all the benefits that were designed to help low income families too. Disgusting.

Her father died, not her

Really got me thinking, but now im a #JebHead

>CTR is STILL shilling
>CTR is now shilling for free cause they all got fired.

This instantly gave me a Shkreli Smile.

The reason CEOs accept $1 salary is because you can't have a contract unless something is exchanged.

$1 contracts are actually very common.

Fucking Politifact

EVERY TIME WITH THIS SHIT

>Go look at politifiact.
Have a (((You))).

>tfw a faggot 4 life

hehehe i giggled m8

good troll

snopes.com/black-mob-beats-white-man-for-voting-trump/

well shit, surprise kek

>another pres
I'm sorry but you mean the guvna of the city of urgay?

Presidential salary was originally introduced against George Washington's wishes.

George initially wanted to do the job for free, feeling that putting money into the job would potentially corrupt the position. Congress decided that George was being an idiot, though, and that it would only set a precedent in which the only the wealthy and affluent (which George was a part of) could only run for office.

Granted that's the position we've ended up in regardless, it's an attitude I still like to see.

>drumpflets unironically believe people are being paid to post here
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary, by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and attempt to smear her campaign for the electoral college.

(((snopes)))

No it happened:
latimes.com/politics/la-na-clinton-digital-trolling-20160506-snap-htmlstory.html
Not that they were shitposting on Sup Forums or anything, but I can't understand this.

It's in the constitution (Article II, Section 1.) that the position be paid. $1 is a legal amount. Like when you need an easement from a neighbor because a fence post is half an inch over the property line... there must be a transaction to make it legal, that amount is typically $1.

Topkek

Thats pasta, friend. We all know what CTR was doing here.

>drumpfpuppies are THIS paranoid
You need medication xd

>Trumpanzees
I like this insult, I also like how if it caught on I could call niggers chimps when they act like animals and it wont necessarily be racist.

>""""""""""fact""""""""""checkers

long live the patriarchy

>if Trump does the same thing this guy did oh no he's racist.
legalizing dude weed is racist?

duckduckgo.com/?q=get paid to post online political -survey -surveys&t=ffnt&atb=v30-2_n&ia=web

The MSM machine is strong in this thread.

Meanwhile.... in this reality.

You just got copypasta'd.

kek they changed the story
bigstory.ap.org/b84f780e95394ceca2abca221a3ebcc8

>DONALD TRUMP: "I don't like Assad at all. But Assad is killing ISIS. Russia is killing ISIS."

>THE FACTS: Only partially true. Syria's President Bashar Assad considers the Islamic State group to be among numerous "terrorist" groups that threaten his government. His overstretched military is mainly focused on combating Syrian opposition groups, some of which are supported by the United States. Assad does use air power against IS-held areas and his ground forces are engaged in fighting with the extremists in Deir el-Zour in the east.

so because it's not the only ones they're fighting, then they're apparently not really fighting them.

>The numbers

HE's trying to communicate with us

Trump is a man of generally unknown altruistic acts, is no news he would do the honest man duty by acknowledging his wealth and not tacking the pay for a work that he choose to do sohe could help the essential problems of the working class formed by legal citizens, the moral and fundamental flaws in the political scene, also searching to get rid of corruption in both parties, the horrid amount of ilegal inmigrants that only gives strenght to the increase of crimes and abuse of welfare and the abuse of this inmigrants by mobs and gangs.

He doesn´t do it for the money because he has already enought money, he does it for America and for the values that secure the home of every american. Not a Trump supporter myself tho, i just say what i think is his real objective and the reason he has to occupy the presidental office as far as i think he has expressed it, if I fucked about something have my apologies, it is just a summary of the idea i have about the image of the president as far as i can tell by his words.

ONE FUCKING DOLLAR

sal·a·ry
ˈsal(ə)rē/
noun
a fixed regular payment, typically paid on a monthly or biweekly basis but often expressed as an annual sum, made by an employer to an employee, especially a professional or white-collar worker.

>a fixed regular payment
>regular payment

so he is right if he takes 1 dollar for 4 years

Yes. Do you actually think we'd all still be alive if Clinton had won?

CTR shills actually believe they survive a nuclear holocaust without having any useful skill.

>Daily reminder women studies, being butthurt and shitting yourself doesnt count as survival skill.