THE WALL IS A DUMB IDEA

The southern border wall is an unrealistic, unfeasible, and costly solution to an easy problem.

Simply impose heavy fines on companies who hire illegal immigrants, they'll lose their jobs... and likely return home.

No wall needed, just enforcement of new and existing laws.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/16/obama-amnesty-extends-businesses-hire-illegals/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You have to go back

that would be a good solution for the illegal immigration aspect, but not the drug smuggling and human trafficking bit.

>Simply impose heavy fines
Sounds jewish

So CTR got new funding, huh.

I wonder (((who))) is behind that.

around here, NC, they are mostly employed by other mexicans who have been here a bit longer and speak english well enough to get hired for landscaping, construction, etc.

you would have to start with the general contractor and make him fuck with every subcontractor to accomplish anything.

it could be done, but it will not be easy. the truth is that the vast middle class benefits hugely from the presence of an army of slave-wage workers.

my prediction is that he will do what we have been doing all along: deport criminals.

Needs to be ten feet taller.

>we have to make white america bankrupt like Fatty is
just stop

batshit insane non-sequitur.
where did that come from?

>A fucking fence
Not having a moat with a huge wall

"The wall" is a figure of speech. Let border patrol DO THEIR JOB, hire more of them, use technology. E-verify. Don't let illegals get welfare. Don't let illegals enroll in our public schools.

>Simply impose heavy fines on companies who hire illegal immigrants
That's already law

but it's not being enforced

>costly solution

for mexicunts maybe not for america

>"The wall" is a figure of speech

>"The wall" is a figure of speech
nah fuck that, trump spoke about it literally, its height, it's beauty

Legalizing all drugs would also work. The drug cartels that are fucking up Mexico would go out of business.

>Simply impose heavy fines on companies who hire illegal immigrants
You dumbass, the whole illegal immigration thing is a bait & switch. Rich people *want* extremely low cost labor and they're not going to give it up.

Agreed. Nuke them to solve the problem permanently.

The law is only half of the solution, and statistics have shown it will be successful. The real solution comes from point 7 of his 100 day plan

>End Illegal Immigration Act Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes a 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a 5-year mandatory minimum for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions or two or more prior deportations; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first.

Its like this nigger doesn't know Trump loves building things in real life

>Simply impose heavy fines on companies who hire illegal immigrants, they'll lose their jobs... and likely return home.

First, that's really hard to impose and will be ineffective. Many illegals are contracted and paid under the table for small/mid-size businesses.

Second, even if you leave them here and then take away their income, that will just drive them to commit crimes. They already broke the law coming here, they won't care about breaking more.

Third, sanctuary cities are a cancer on the country and need to be stopped.

Skilled labor is not slave-wage. Slave wage is working at McDonald's for $7.25 instead of learning a trade at $10.00 with higher earning potential.

Mexicans spend 90% of their income on booze and cocaine. I've worked around them before they always smell like booze and frequently go to work fucked up.

The problem with your idea is that democrats can abolish such legislation in the future.

A wall/fence is a much stronger and borderline permanent solution to the physical problem of illegal immigration.

The amount we pay for it is peanuts to what we actually waste our money on like building a shitty healthcare website for multi million dollars or a fighter jet with an already outdated "stealth" shtick that under performs and is way over budget. This is not factoring in how much potential money we save in the future from hordes of beaners sucking up social programs such as schools/hospitals/prisons/law and fire services.

Yes, it is a mindset and a set of policies but it needs to be manifested in a huge fucking wall everyone can see.

It doesn't need to run along the whole border but there needs to be something impressive enough to let people know America means business.

I don't really get people who thought it was gonna be a Big Fuck You cement wall stretching from coast to coast.

Theres a way to strengthen borders for sure
but dont be retarded and overhype it

Reposting from other bread

Pls steal

I-9 audits all around!

You just need to make some control points. High towers and scouts on them. For every mexican that crosses the board you deport 2 legal ones.

A cement wall can be easily climbed. Mines can't be.

not coast to coast, he's said there'd be portions where natural barriers would suffice

but it being big, cement, and a fuck you was explicitly stated

>unrealistic
Wrong, only time expensive.
>unfeasible
Because raising concrete walls is rocket science apparently.
>costly
Compared to what illegal immigration is costing the USA ? It's a drop in the water.

Also you're underestimating the positive economic effects of offering extensive construction jobs in the southern zones of America.

>The problem with your idea is that democrats can abolish such legislation in the future.
>A wall/fence is a much stronger and borderline permanent solution to the physical problem of illegal immigration.
Because walls can't be demolished.

>Skilled labor is not slave-wage.

many occupations that used to employ me and other whites are now 99% mexican because they work for 1/2 what we need to survive, they work from dawn to dusk 6 or 7 days a week, do not expect any decent treatment, etc.

they are only hurting the bottom of the barrel white losers like myself, which is why I expect them to still be here when trump leaves office, except for those who commit serious crimes.

Move the fuck on, MoveOn globalist shill. There absolutely will be a wall and Mexico is paying for it

Sounds like a better solution indeed, the wall's just a bunch of expensive symbolism, if it becomes effective it'll still be way too expensive as a result.

I'd advocate just putting these every 300m along the border but they're a bit more expensive that precast post-tensioned concrete slabs that are 150ft. long, along with paying border patrol to do their jobs.

I keked but this sound ridiculously more expensive.

I can confirm this. Mexicans are, for the most part, horrific wife beating drunken louts.

I'm from the north east but you can bet your ass I would help build the wall.

Texas here I come!

Well at least you made a claim. Shame with that lack of evidence thing in your OP.

If each sniper cam cost $10K and needed $1K of maintenance per year, the whole thing would cost less than $50M to install and $5M per year to maintain.

If you charge online for playing sniper, and charge TV channels for playing the more amusing kills, you can get it to pay for itself!

>. Mexicans are, for the most part, horrific wife beating drunken louts.

where do you live? around here (NC) they are more family oriented than lower class whites. I live in a trashy trailer park that used to be full of white losers and now it is mostly mexican, and it is more civilized now than ever.

they have a tradition of having a big but quiet party once in a while. they rent large canopies and lots of folding chairs and cook some terrific smelling food. white trash that used to live here could not conceive of doing anything like that.

I don't know I think that's an exaggeration. In my experience they seem to get payed fairly. Maybe a Mexican housemaid only makes $8.00 /hr but they also do a shit job.

>wall is stupid

yes, the border should become a deathzone with mines and lazers and shit.

lions with machineguns!
THAT would be cool

I've lived in CA and TX in the past. You cannot make me disbelieve what I saw with my own eyes: the cast majority of beaners I've ever been in contact with were complete drunks

You have convinced me.

FUND IT!

Youre right.

The problem is that no candidate could say that and get elected.

I live in SC. The ones here seem to be kept in line by the pucci and good home cooking. Doesn't stop them from being drunk 24/7.

>Maybe a Mexican housemaid only makes $8.00 /hr but they also do a shit job.

I'm old as shit, and I can say this: before they showed up, middle class people did not hire people to clean their houses and take care of their lawns, except for maybe kids to mow. nowadays everybody has someone cleaning their house weekly.

maybe something else changed, but I'm guessing it's the slave wages.

Agree, wall is retarded. I think it was just something he did to get initial attention and it worked.

doesn't the us already have a wall?
it's just incomplete or so I've heard.

i'd buy that game desu

Wrong on all counts, try shit posting better next time.

>a wall is more expensive than enlarging the bureaucratic monster and forcing more checks and regulation on businesses
This is why the left is a disaster. No sense for proportions, consequences or good governance.

>I've lived in CA and TX in the past.

I think that is the difference. Too close to mexico, and too many generations have lived there.

I predict that the peaceful first generation here in NC will give way to 2nd and later generations who get teased a bit in school and grow up to be assholes like you describe.

20 trillion in debt and a whole plethora of worthless spending do you think anyone gives a shit anymore?
Why don't we talk about how expensive and worthless the past 16 years of military interventions have been?

Are you serious? It's always been a lucrative business for women.

You!

Report for deport!

STAT!

Thats a bit much. Although I dont see why we cant use tranquilizers on sight, then toss wm in jail to,stew for a few days and toss em back over the fence.

Yes it was
>m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/16/obama-amnesty-extends-businesses-hire-illegals/

No they wouldn't

>and likely return home

>worthless
For who ?

>Are you serious? It's always been a lucrative business for women.

I'm exaggerating only slightly. the fact remains, that around here at least, they have displaced many white workers simply by driving the wage down to shit. I paint houses, and I make just a bit more than I was making 15 years ago.

the funny thing is that last week my mexican neighbor, who has a painting company, and pays shit level wages, was complaining that the recent immigrants were hurting his business by working for less.

I just smiled.

Isn't like 90% of the US-Mexico-border already walled or fenced?

The wall isn't supposed to be effective. It's meant to be a monument to remember his presidency, dumb ass

That's the point though, we drop trillions on objectively terrible wars for Americans and as soon as we decide to drop a few Billion on oursleves the tax and spend party is going to freak about the cost?

Why build a wall when you can build several layers of razor wire fences along the border for cheaper. It also looks a lot meaner than concrete blocks and can kill you.

In fact they would smuggle drugs OUT of the US because they could sell them more expensive in Mexico.

ppl have been saying that since bush was prez in 2004. obviously the powers that be don't want to do that.

A WALL CANT BE CHANGED BY A DEMOCRAT ADMINISTRATION

BUILD THE WALL AND MAKE IT TALL

an easy first step that could have been done over a decade ago

you have to wonder what the fiscally responsible are doing if they'll build a 20 to 50 billion dollar wall but they won't do something that is so easy

mccain has been there the whole time, he must remember this. someone should ask him to explain

You're a dumb idea.
We have literally no protection from illegals walking across the border in some areas.

We need a border if we're to enforce our sovereignty, otherwise we just have more criminals coming across and raping your Mom/making more spics like you.

we have that OP. the government has refused to follow its own rules. they are suppose to fine companies that hire illegals and we are suppose to deport the illegals

Why not both?

were not paying for the wall

>not just crowdfunding the wall with worldwide donations.

Ah, welcome liberal retard, let me explain:

>The southern border (i.e. The Wall) is:

>unrealistic
See China and Israel

>unfeasible
See China and Israel

>costly
Roughly 12 billion out of a 3.8 trillion budget, or .3% of our yearly expenses. Wrong.

>simply impose heavy fines on companies who hire illegal immigrants
Won't make them leave, or pay taxes, or stop voting illegally

>no wall needed
Wrong

>just enforcement of new and existing laws
Yes, enforcement of a new, giant wall. The one thing you got right.

I think you have a Bernie rally to attend so you can advocate spending other people's money on people who have done nothing to deserve it.

Most of us here liked land mines more than a wall cheaper and more effective so fucking enjoy your humanitarian compromise op.

I agree. We could get rid of them much faster by turning off welfare. But they want a wall. Ohh well.

>walls
>demolished
Because China's wall actually got demolished, and wasn't mitigated because it was guarded by a bunch of cucks.

Because China's wall totally still isn't standing.

>t. Great Wall of China

They'd just go on welfare.

It's not just the cost of construction and then you can walk away and forget it, there'll be maintenance costs. forever!!

>razor wire
>wall
>pick one

Why not both?

I thought it was a metaphorical idea

The fines are pretty low and it's easy for employers to mostly ignore them, especially small employers. The reason why so many illegals are working her is because the fines are so low and easy to avoid.

Fuck that, deport, imprison, execute should be our motto.

same thoughts. This fucking wall cant stop shit. It will be useless, expensive and stupid, the wold will be laughing lookingat it.
You need to change all these stupid laws, those fucking spics wont do anything without white traitors who give some job to them. Bitches who use illegal immigrants in their buisnesses have to be penaltied drastically it will lead those fuckers to bancrupcy. Also you should expand police authorities to let them shoot those fuckers, who came to the USA for drug dealing and robberies, an assalt against a police office should be consided really seriously, if you just hit him - please take 7 years behind bars with niggers and prepare for buttsex.

>maintenance
>implying that millions of jobless Americans on welfare, who wouldn't mind taking illegals' jobs, somehow could cost less than maintaining a wall.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The unemployment rate is pretty low right now

if americans didn't have so many regulations which make construction absurdly expensive, as in it will cost 30-50k and several weeks to make turn a basement into a livable space
then I woudn't be forced to go to home depot and pick up a flatbed full of mexicans, pay them $80 a day and a sandwich, and have the job done over the weekend

simply jail employers that knowingly hire illegals, you'd only have to make a few examples before the rest would shit their pants and stop.

You're a dumb idea