When did you realize he went full fucking retard?

When did you realize he went full fucking retard?

youtube.com/watch?v=9OxLZz_IjD8

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4
bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican138.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he thinks Alex isn't on our side

You got something to say cuck?

you dont have to agree with everything someone says. He makes people think and brings ideas in to the world so he is doing good work.

>averted

You mean delayed,

Incomplete data ,or1gin4l pr0graming core expiration date 40 years , refurbished program cores 75 years.

>makes people think stupid things
>brings stupid ideas into the world
>doing good work

>no examples
>no arguments
>contributing

1776 will commence again!

that burden is on you, senpai. please, tell us about his good idears.

I never said anything about the quality of his ideas. That was you. I just said he brought ideas into the world and that is a good thing in it self because only then can they be talked about.

NOT

after he tried to shame someone for having the temerity to give him 1 dollar; a mere pittance

Oh look at this kid.

Molyneux is a lot like democracy. Really shit except for all the others who are worse.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4

Stefan is a fucking idiot. Alex is based though

Kek has spoken

>Implying the pope doesn't wear a fish hat

Get woke user it's current year
bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican138.htm

AN

indeed

When I heard he was an (((anarchist)))

>implying I didn't get dub quads wearing a fish hat

That was exactly where I stopped with this guy, I found him interesting, then listened to his video on greek philosophy and some other things. After about a week after discovering the guy I find this video with him talking to Alex Jones as if he's a credible guy.

I unsubbed and the feeling of regret was high. How in he world can such a rhetorical and analytical political spokesman actually acknowledge Alex Jones as something true, and not just some sensationalist who spews assumptions out the ass like diarrhea?

Just for this fact alone I can't even post him on places like /his/ because now his reputation is stained.