Questionable content

I am deeply offended by the text at the bottom of this one.

>Today's Special
>Fuckin'
Actually got a chuckle out of me.

Bet this leads to the asian letting everyone know she's asexual.

in no way shape or form should jef sully Oglaf with event the hint of awareness let alone a mention.

im inclined to agree, user

I dunno, asexual doesn't seem LGBT enough, bet it's something even weirder.

Aromantic Asexual then?

STOP POSTING THIS SHIT COMIC
STOP READING THIS SHIT
STOP COMMENTING IN THIS THREAD EVEN IF IT'S JUST TO HATE ON IT
REEEEEEEEEEEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEEEEeEEeEeEeEEeEeEEEEEeEEEEEeEEeEEeEeEeEeEeEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEeEEEEEEEEEeEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Or YOU could stop commenting in this thread even if it's just to hate on it.

(deep breath) EEEEeeeeEEEEEEEeEeEEEEEEEEEEE!

God what if she's a furry, he hasn't done one yet

I don't think he ever will. It's not like a trans person where he'd get praise heaped on him just for doing it, but it's still likely to offend furries and non furries alike based on how he draws or writes them.

Make her an otherkin and you've got a deal. Bonus points if he pretends it's normal.

As long as they don’t steal the thunder away from the threesome and we eventually get the threesome, this is a fine alternative. Though after this cuckhold arc, going back to Clinton’s cuckhold arc might be repetitive.

>Emily looks completely different with wild tits and hips in Marigold’s sex fantasy
>Dale doesn’t look different at all except now he’s got a slight bulge in his pants

What did he mean by this?

finally some content that may be questionable

Exactly why it offends me so

You could have just said "do not read Questionable Content"

STOP STALLING JEPH
WHEN WILL THE ROBOT BE FUCKED JEPH

Jacques might be a hack but he's doing really well for himself and I'm happy for him. Not only is there patreon and merch sales, I barely pay attention to this comic aside from the threads here and I just learned he makes pretty forgettable electronic music but it seems to sell and he even does shows.

What have you done with your life, Sup Forums?

What have I done with mine?

I never thought I’d prefer to see a fat chick with a dikey haircut fuck a battle android more than seeing an asian chick cucking a nerd girl, but here we are. Bubbles and Faye just have such good chemistry.

>What have you done with your life, Sup Forums?
Jacked off a lot and made shit no one else likes.

>Marigold imagines Dale with a massive bulge
So we at least know he's got a huge dick. But how does he rank up against Claire?

That’s just Marigold’s imagination. We don’t know for sure if it’s accurate to the real thing, just that that’s Jeph’s idea of what a girl is supposed to think is sexy.

Dale is already perfect aside from his average dick.

She's imagining Emily all weird, but Dale seems pretty normal. Besides, why would she think his dick is any bigger when it's an established fact that she's been getting blacked constantly

It’s not like she’s under a false impression- she’s having a fantasy and exaggerating proportions. Emily is right in front of her so she knows Emily’s tits and ass aren’t that big.

She considers her boyfriend the perfect man and then adds a big dick because girls find that sexy

Jeph isn't man enough to go full Pillar Man.

Terrible
Which means it's most likely going to happen

Do not read Questionable Content.

Too late

It'll happen when it happens. IF it actually happens at all. Yammering the question over and over isn't going to male it happen any faster. Christ.

Jeph hates furries.

Ironic

I understand the value you see in what you have here, and will continue to fight my fight in my own quiet way. But trust me, life can be so much better. I'm sure you see QC as a minute aspect of your life which does no harm to yourself or others, but this is not the case: Jeph Jacques should not, CANNOT be encouraged, even in the tacit way you fine people do here, in your thread.

I implore you, delete your bookmark, hide the thread, don't look back. Life CAN be beautiful, but we have to make it that way. It takes action and a willingness to change and it can start with you.

Nah

It seems you've spent your life reading shitty webcoms, gone off the deep end, and become infatuated with handstab's effeminate knob.

Now you shill for his comic, wageslave for his patreon, and gobble up shit sandwhich webcomics.

*rhythmic clanging sounds from out of frame*

>Marigold cucking
>On Valentine's Day no less

Well, it's something I guess

yall do know he's had a link to oglaf on the side of his comic for like 4 years, right?

I don't know why, but that gave me the idea for a reverse dating sim where you're a yandere girl who tempts guys into cheating on their girlfriends then kills them for it.

What do you mean he looks normal? He looks like even more of a twink than usual.

This was actually reasonably funny. Is something wrong?

I prefer the sex fantasy art.

He's made fun of them a few times. Once during the SMIF College Nerd/Otaku Fair.

>being offended by a failed joke in the blandest webcomic in existence

You're weak, user

same

and it was kind of funny (today's special)

this was a pleasant surprise

well fuck you for going to his site

I suppose.
I guess if he hadn't tested the waters with that he would not have been game to make the reference to his audience.

How a girl can be jealous? It's hilariously wrong. If a guy drops them, they just finding another one by a click of their fingers.

How can user be autistic?

>Implying anyone other than maybe OP ever visits his sire

I understand why guys are jealous. If they loses girls, it takes months or years for them to find a new one. A girl, quite the opposite, can just turn to her fall-back option or something.

People with human emotions grow attached to the specific person they are with, not just to the idea of having a date places.

He's offended by the comparison to Oglaf. And I thought the joke was pretty ok.

Ok, this is an interesting theory.

>What have you done with your life, Sup Forums?
I avoided stabbing my hand.
Also I only work six months out of a year and even at work I mostly just watch movies, read books and draw/paint.

I am offended that oglaf is sullied by being mentioned in this trash comic.
I'm not really offended though. Just making conversation.

Oh G*d fucking NO!
Not the whole fucking Dora bullshit arc again but with fat nerd and cybernigger.
NO.

>mfw in 7 years Marigold fucks a chick who became a dude
>mfw I'm still reading shitty QC threads on Sup Forums 7 years from now

You're beautiful.

>Implying there will still be a Sup Forums after Congress kills net neutrality

>very oglaf-colored
Not really.

So Marigold is into cuckquean, urges Dale to fuck Emily in front of her. Demands Emily is as noisy as possible. After Dale creampies, Dale forces Marigold to clean up Emily. Marigold gasps as Dale penetrates Marigold's ass in the most humiliating way. Marigold's Vienna sausage fingers work like crazy under that Amazonian bush, the taste of Dale's cum mixed with Emily's grool with a hint of piss, and that black cock stretching Marigold's asshole sends her convulsing, squirting all over her legs, Dale, the sheets, and her socks. She will be humiliated again as she changes the bed, but Dale will pull off her socks and suck her fat toes with thick yellow nails.

That actually sounds kinda fun.

He looks the same. He’s just making gay exaggerated poses.

so he looks the same

well I mean she is wearing a shirt that says 'Stoats' on it

I want to die between Emily's thighs

I don't

bring back Raven

shitty no-tattoos azn Raven is not good enough

to think we could have gotten Emily x Marten if not for the Stabbening 2.0

How can she be both aromantic AND asexual if she went on that date with Clinton?

Now he’s just playing with our emotions...

Word

Platonic date.

>Marten would have gone from Dora to Indian Dora to Asian Dora in terms of looks

Shame that being with Claire has caused Marten to be completely neutered and pretty much written out as a character, since Jeph is too scared of accidentally offending some snowflake.

Nope, Raven's a slut.