Bernie Sanders slams Democrats, says he'll work with Trump

>Bernie Sanders slams Democrats, says he'll work with Trump

source: politicaloutsource.com/2016/11/bernie-sanders-criticizes-democratic.html

What does Sup Forums think of this?

More liberal capitulism

He goes where the shekels are.

Consider the oven preheated

Jews always seem to be on the winning side

where do jews go?

I think we've had this thread about 30 times in the last two days

Damn

Where the shekels are

Bump op

/thread

>inb4 Bernie dies before the year ends.

It actually adds more and more evidences that trump was meant to be the president, and everything else was a show.

>when donations money runs out

>bernie
>relevant

Refunds when

KEK
E
KEK

This shit is fake. There is a MASSIVE psyop going on right now everyone. Internet being flooded with shitloads of fake news. I have friends who work at MS and Google and this morning on FB they were discussing conversations in their circles at work are discussing how to filter "fake" news. This is going to be censorship everyone and a flood of fake news and resulting chaos is going to help usher this in. DO NOT REPOST FAKE SHIT.

I have to add the MSM is building a narrative that fake news helped get Trump elected. Also of note my friends at MS/Google have stated that a bunch of this shit is coming from Macedonia.

We don't want or need his help. Do the world a favor Bernie and go die in a fire.

He submitted to Hillary now that she lost he submits to the winning side. Classic Jew

yes I heard a news story today about fake news from ap or reuters on the half hour news break on talk radio. was odd said something about facebook and google planning to stop ad revenue to fake news sites.

This. Jews are only ever on their own side and attach themselves to whoever wins in order to seize power themselves. It's strange that people tell us we need to remember history or we'll be doomed to repeat it because if there's one thing I know it's that nobody seems to learn from history. If they did, Jews would be in Israel and no where else.