This shit got me good

bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37985967

Mayor in West Virginia calls Michelle Obama an 'Ape in heels'

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-rSDUsMwakI
wsaz.com/content/news/Non-profit-director-and-mayor-under-fire-after-Facebook-post-cal-401049855.html
youtu.be/Et38_Ufv-Jw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It'll be nice to see an actual lady as first lady again

Love it

fucking based

I really don't think the west Virginians have any room to talk seeing how they're just as poor and backwards as shithole nigger states despite being overwhelmingly white.

They better send him to the gulag. Wouldn't want the masses to think free speech is acceptable.

>Mayor in West Virginia calls Michelle Obama an 'Ape in heels'

He's going to get away with it too now that Trump is president baka.

>fluent in 6 languages

And English isn't one of them

>He's going to get away with it too now that Trump is president baka.

The media will demand Trump disavows in tell he gives a half-hearted rebuttle.

No chance, nigs are more obsessed with her than the real obongo. I remember they went after Ben Garrison over her once.

Isn't it technically true? Aren't humans classified as apes.

Why is their crime rate so much lower than niggers though?

Isn't violent crime lower there than in a comparably poor area that is majority black?

why be mean to Michelle? She's the fucking first lady?

Obama's the one that sucks.

She's literally just there being a woman and doing woman things like talking too much.

is that even enough to get you voted out in west virginia? because I don't think it is.

Better than some Americans sadly

still better at it than 70% of blacks

No cities.

Not an argument.

Michelle is the first ever tranny to win women of the year.

>le working class white people are just as bad as niggers maymay
fuck off shill

DELET THIS. I was raised in WV and came out just fine. In fact, it was a fucking fantastic place to have a childhood.

Probably did help that neither of my parents were from there originally though.

don't you dare Sup Forums

>Not recognizing that bulge

>No cities.

What is metropolitan Charleston then?

>if you don't think black women are attractive then you a rayciss!!!!!

Oh shit is it real? I mean there is no way it is beautiful in any way.

Fukken kekd

Kek will smile down on her with many favors in her life and afterlife. May her souls be blessed by kek.

>He's going to get away
>in tell
Honestly, how can you be such a brain dead faggot?

>obama
>back to being a normal citizen

leaf!

I guess we know who has the penis in that relation ship... Michelle might be a trap.

benis :DDDD

So where is this so called ape in heels post, desu?

>irecognizethatbulge.jpg

>Fluent in 6 languages

Damn shame she can't write a speech in English though.

only visited that board twice, ever, and in the first time that was the thread i saw.

I hope he stops going on any kike media

actually I hope he sues them all for defamation. calling someone a racist without evidence is libel

You have to shut up, fucking stop you are the people that are ruining our cause. Overt racism will always be defeated we HAVE to do it covertly, secretly, behind the guise of another motive. The jews have been doing this for years do you think they go around saying: "We have to end the white christian race as they have been our eternal enemy and stand in our way of world domination." No they just ACT and carry out well designed plans spanning years, they dont go around spouting shit off like "YEAH FUCK THE NIGGERS DUMB ASS SPICS IM SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU" You will create too much resistance to our cause.

Haha that mayor got too used to posting as user on chan boards methinks.

Pretty cringeworthy the way you guys make Michelle Obama out to be a man. Makes it clear that you think blackness is masculine, which is a cuck mindset.

>on Sup Forums
>came out fine

Trump could be married to a literal prostitute and I wouldn't care.

WV reporting in. Sorry your state isn't based as fuck like us.

Yeah it's all about the color of "her" skin, not about "her" large manly frame and shoulders, "her" giant man hands, "her" ape face...

>she acknowledged her Facebook post could be "interpreted as racist, but in no way was intended to be", and that she was expressing a personal opinion on attractiveness, not the colour of a person's skin.
>She told the news station she was considering legal action for slander against unnamed individuals.

Notice how even the BBC can't get away with implying comparing ANY BLACK PERSON EVER to an ape is 'rayciss', as if a double standard based on race isn't racist. They just can't get away with it - not anymore.

actually her pron isnt the best , but at least i can understand her, better her than black ppl and niggers

and her huhge penis bulge

>our cause

What penis bulge?

This lady is pretty based, I would vote for her.

This is why there are riots in the streets. This sort of unfiltered racism is disgusting. Wow, I think I am going to start wearing a safety pin to stand in solidarity with those impacted by Trump's unconstitutional victory.

nice get

nice photoshop burger faggot

nice digits

Niggers can't handle the bantz

Watcha doin rabbi

Make it again and better
Looks like a 60 year old just discovered image macros

So she's got a funny accent, eh?

We live in a time when telling the truth is heresy against the church of PC.

She does look like an ape in heels.

Wrong, kiddo.
Overt Racism is the best response to the situation.
>You can't say these things because we said so
>Fuck you (All the things)

Hiding racism will only embolden the SJW and ultra-progressive Left because they will THINK they got their way.
They will THINK they censored free speech.
They will THINK that if they can kill something as essential as Free Speech they can kill anything.

Racism is our tool of reform. When niggers start acting civil then the racism deminishes naturally.
When niggers act like chimps then the racism ramps up.

Niggers, like children, need to be trained and raised with positive and negative consequences.
Their inferior minds can't comprehend anything more complex than that.

That's the charm of it, f4g.

Honestly it's racist to assume calling someone an ape is racist. Are the race baiters implying that black people in fact do look like apes? If that's the case then how would pointing out legitimate features be considered racist at all? Either way you spin this is retarded and liberal race baiters will eat this shit up. Hopefully this PC shit comes to a grinding halt soon, which is very unrealistic, but hey, so was a Trump presidency.

How does Manchelles dick taste?

Sounds like an honest case of mistaken identity

In a sea of lies, truth is treason.

Yes, objectively Mitch looks like an ape. Literally indisputable.

That bulge needs to retire already.

Oh okay, post ironic
Gotchya

Also if michelle isn't a tranny, then why did they murder Joan Rivers?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-rSDUsMwakI

Person who said this already lost her job:

wsaz.com/content/news/Non-profit-director-and-mayor-under-fire-after-Facebook-post-cal-401049855.html

Fucking fuck

youtu.be/Et38_Ufv-Jw

Yet they can call Trump an orangutan for months. Fuck these fascist

>ruining our cause
There are no jews allowed
Get the fuck out

>>>/reddit/

The mayor is a woman.

Country roooaaaaddss, take me hoooooommmmmmeeeeeeee

>do not trust your lying eyes goy

>Slovenian
>Fluent in 6 languages
>Probably "fluent" in Slovenian, Croatian, Bosnian, Serbian, English and Montenegrin or something

Kek I can be fluent in like 4 languages too if I want to say I am half of those are essentially the same

>Clay county

BAHAHAHAHA I PROMISE I WON'T MAKE FUN OF YOU EVER AGAIN YOU AMAZING REDNECKS

well, she's not wrong that's for sure.

The mayor is just a cunt.

They "got away with it" just fine. The cunt mayor is just tiptoeing around her remark.

>as if a double standard based on race isn't racist
You faggots are ample racist and have endless double standards based on race. And whites aren't called apes. If you're taking about racist double standards, that's the only one relevant here.

that picture would be great but they fucked up, it's "solve the puzzle."

Melania vs Melaninia

In fairness Michelle has degrees from Harvard and Princeton.

Holy shit, i recognize that bulge.

What this guy said, She has done a bit more than just being Black. Let's be fair.

And was also a lawyer and professor.

Melania was naked and sheeit.

I love my state

I don't think Michelle is ugly. Sure, she doesn't have the most beautiful facial features, but there are plenty of less pretty women of all races out there. She looks classy for the most part.

Comparing her looks to an ape is either racist hate or some other kind of out-of-control hate. Very stupid. I can't really imagine comparing anyone's looks to an ape unless I've had a REALLY bad day, but even then, I doubt I'd express the passing thought because I don't see any value in being gratuitously malicious. I would degrade myself by stooping that low.

If Michelle behaved like a raging gorilla, we might have a different discussion. But she doesn't. I also disagree with her politics, especially as she seems to buy into the identity politics kanker but that's another thing.