Sup Forums General Drawthread

THREAD GUIDELINES
>Provide references for requested characters and keep them to one image/post.
>Keep requests Sup Forums related and keep them concise.
>General OC discussion belongs in "Work on your art" and the Donut Steel threads.
>However, OC requests are allowed as long as they aren't /trash/ material or fanfiction. If it's not /coc/ you must provide a link to the comic or cartoon.
>Be patient and take it easy! Don't forget to check the booru to see if your request was filled.
>Drawfriends, don't hold back.
>DON'T REPLY TO TROLLS OR WHINERS.
>Keep art critique short, otherwise take it to the Batman thread.
>No one is entitled to a request delivery.
>Don't fight spam with spam.
>No begging.
>Have fun!

>Collection of Deliveries:
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

>Drawfriends Gallery List:
pastebin.com/RPZx6wfk

>Drawing Books, tutorials, practice websites, and drawing programs:
pastebin.com/4CpXsY7a

NSFW deliveries and Requests should be posted in the or Last:

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/98646719/#98654063
m.imgur.com/a/3D4AZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Requesting Tina like the bottom ref.

desuarchive.org/co/thread/98646719/#98654063

Requesting Anna from Frozen getting hit by a cloud of smoke and coughing, preferably in an urban setting but the location doesn't matter

Requesting Carl as Wheeljack

Fuck forgot the image

Requesting this image, but redrawn where its a TTG fan shoveling its opinions into Sup Forums, and when it gets its shit thrown back its crying “SOUR GRAPES”

Requesting darth vader killing kathleen kennedy in the style of the inejiro asanuma assassination

Requesting Aang and r63Zuko sleeping in the top left pose

How about you faggot bitch mods do your job and ban actual shiposters instead of requests that trigger you?

Requesting Witchy Simone possesed by the Lord of Nightmares

Requesting a redraw of this pic from Static Shock with Static smiling and remove the hats from Frieda and Daisy.

Requesting Cupid lifting heart-shaped weights.

Requesting Babette (Raggedy Ann and Andy: A Musical Adventure and pic 1) wearing the same outfit as the woman in the right pic and doing the same pose. Queasy (the parrot in pic 2 who is from the same movie) is sitting on her left shoulder instead of the bird seen in the right pic.

Please keep Babette with the hat she's wearing from the movie. If you would like to give her an eyepatch, that's your call. Also if you want to have her say anything badass then that's cool too!

You mean the spam that kills these threads and why the last one died at 200 posts?

Requesting Audrey Page's locker stuffed with Valentine's Day cards while Iris Lodell looks jealous as she only got one.

/r/ing DC girl(s) of your choice having a weird Valentine's

Requesting Frida trying to open a jar, and failing to do so

Seconding, especially if the lone Valentine is from Audrey and it makes Iris flustered.

Babs in her bra straddling Killer Moth on a rooftop, like the sex scene from The Killing Joke.

This colored please

Phenomenal work user!!! Do you have a website?

Requesting Scarlet Witch & Vision, sexy, steamy kissing in time for Valentines Day.
Hands all over each other, costumes partially removed (pics on the right for out-of-costume Vision reference), with a really busty, cheesecakey Wanda.

Got into OK K.O, and I like this character a lot. So requesting Bernard performing the Wolf Fang Fist like pic related, or anyway the artist sees fit. Link is to the whole animation.

m.imgur.com/a/3D4AZ

Abbey as the Woman of the Blizzard.

Loom telling Ben it's Snu Snu time.

What time is it? It's ValenTIMES!
Requesting pic related with any Sup Forums girl of the artist’s choice.

Your waifu wearing a “Team Non-Stop Bareback Sex” shirt.

Requesting 2012 Splinter with a #1 Dad mug while have 4 baby ninja turtles sleeping

Only just found out about our fallen Sup Forumsmrade, John Mahoney.

Can someone draw these four doing something to honour his memory? Like raising a toast to him in the Cheers bar or saluting his grave or something?

Requesting Jessica Cruz striking out Batman's name on a "Bathero I need to fuck list."

Jon Kent on the list as bonus.

OR

Have her nervously asking the viewer to be her Valentine. Have her wearing a more seductive version of her outfit or as a Star Sapphire.

Also pro-actively requesting her for every draw your waifu like X request. Like and

Requesting adult, evil overlord Vicky with huge boobs sitting on a throne being all powerful and smug.

Requesting steampunk Luann holding a stampunk looking rifle over her shoulders.

Requesting Donald covered of kiss by Reginella.

Panda Delgado in a Valentines picture.

Lewd or cute is fine

Requesting GoGo drinking a large bottle of wine.

Requesting more of this ship.

Requesting this with Steven Universe

Requesting coloring

Requesting the Orcs doing meth

Requesting Jungle Girl Jackie Lynn Thomas swinging through the jungle like Tarzan I would like the stripes on her furkini to be black and the rest a greenish-blue please. You can include some tropical birds if you want. ;)

Requesting Gogo dressed as Seripa from Dragon Ball

Requesting Leya Sodo from Les Kassos blushing heavily as she has heart shaped pasties covering her nipples while she makes a heart shape with her hands in the center of her chest. Maybe with a Valentine's day message written across her chest like "Be mine" or "kiss me"

Valentine's day request: the pic on the left with Nicole Watterson

Requesting Carly (left), barefoot and wearing those legwarmers of hers as stirrups in this pose on the right.

Requesting redesign Mary Marvel costume with similar Supergirl's midriff costume

Requesting Jungle Princess ice fishing in a igloo

In honor of Valentine’s Day, thought of a fun request. Requesting any Sup Forums characters that fit pic related with the idea being the secretary, either male or female, brings their boss or crush a Valentine’s Day gift, and the receiver of the gift lashes out like pic related, but when the girl/guy leaves, the boss/crush secretly loves the gift and is all joyous about getting a Valentine’s Day gift. The artist can do whatever they wish for poses and attires. Happy Valentines Day.

Requesting Judy Funnie from Doug reciting a drama while cupping both of her breasts with one arm, and holding the script with the other.

Requesting Dylan Lee kissing Frankie Foster in a famous kiss pose when World War 2 is over called "The V-J day in time square", until Frankie slap Dylan Lee in the face like Lisa Simpson did in the episode of "Bart the General".

For Valentine's day

Requesting Pacifica Northwest wearing a this sports wear

Requesting Madam Mim laying nude with rose petals covering her naughty bits.

Requesting Leni Loud in a flowing pink dress, wishing everyone a Happy Valentine's Day.

Requesting Courtney babcock wearing heart-shaped pasties and some heart-dotted panties for valentine's day

Requesting Alya holding two valentines, one for Marinette and the other for Adrien

Requesting a POV of Mr. Frond's hand(s) reaching up and grabbing Ms. Jacobson's butt with her looking over her shoulder and down toward the viewer (in this particular case, Mr. Frond).

You can decide Ms. Jacobson's expression

Someone asked for this two threads ago.

Requesting R63 Pinocchio saying Happy Valentine's Day to the viewer and her donkey ears form a heart. That or her nose is grown and pierced through a paper heart.

Seconded

Requesting the Mysticons drawn in your own style.

Anything with Mendoza from Lastman, please.

Bump

Requesting Tiff Crust in a slutty Cupid costume lifting her butt with the bow like the girl on the right

Requesting Mr. Smiley and Mr. Frowney on a romantic dinner together, please

Requesting Storm making it snow over Black Panther, making him freeze.

Not OR but good job this is nice!

Requesting Billy Dilley proudly waving a green flag while standing atop a bruised, scarred, and defeated Korgoth as a menacing Mickey creeps up behind Billy, wielding a giant ax

BEEP BOOP

I see a lot of requests but do people ever take these? How many drawfags usually come to the threads?

I'm not the best artist but I might try one or two at some point in time. I'm just curious how active these threads usually are.

I just want a picture of Black Manta eating that Subway sandwich he stole.

Mother fucker deserves it.

>How many drawfags usually come to the threads?
Not as much as we used to have but still we have quite a bit of them.

Requesting King Shark bored at a Luau

ehhhhh I mean weekends and sometimes holidays you get more activity

but really drawthreads have been pretty much dead ever since it became a general instead of drawfags doing their thing and inviting others to jump on

Requesting fusion

There are drawfags watching, but its just a lot of spam, steve universe and cosplay/bikini shitty requests.
As a professional I don't mind digging for the good ones just to warm up but I have work to do too.

Your waifu wearing a shirt that reads “Team Non-Stop Bareback Sex”

Requesting an homage to this.

>As a professional
sure buddy, also.
>steven universe
did you copy pasted that from last year or what?

>delicious tears

Requesting Uncle Gumbald dressed as Dr. Eggman and Fern (in his Green Knight form) shaped like Chaos 0, with an annoyed look on his face.

I've decided to do a breakdown of the requests in this thread so far.

Waifus in fetish clothing, poses, and/or situations: 26

Requests that have been posted in every single drawthread for months: 4

Requests that have been posted for the last several drawthreads: 4

Requests that keep getting reposted even after mods delete them: 4

Other: 21

Could you post which ones are which?

Requesting Leo and Teodora (Legend Quest) recreating this cover

Fulfilling both requests.
Enjoy!

It’s pretty annoying, my request came with a picture that was drawn from another drawthread a while back that features a pair of Sup Forums characters wearing a shirt that has something lewd written on it. And the request itself asked for an artists choice for the character, yet some how this is deemed inappropriate and deleted.

Where are these mods when Sup Forums is flooded by Sup Forums casting threads and thinly veiled Sup Forums bait threads?

Is the Audrey/Iris valentine one part of "Waifus in fetish clothing, poses, and/or situations" or "Other?"

Requesting Frida dressed as an Oktoberfest waitress.

FUCK YOU BITCH

I've lost most of my desire to think of interesting/funny requests given how they're lost in the sea of spam/waifus. But that's just how it goes

Percentage-wise, interesting/funny requests have a higher chance of being filled than spam/waifus.

Requesting these TGS panels with Ice King as the wizard, Princess Bubblegum as What's-Her-Face, and Finn and Marceline as the Gregs. Make the artstyle simplistic and crude, like Ice King himself drew it.

Is mine( ) one of them?

Taking requests involving mother+son/daughter valentine requests.

pearl isn't her mom but they have a cute relationship

Flesh colored claws is pretty creepy looking

Requesting Shuri getting Wolfed

except when you put Raven/Jinx/Starfire in the waifu request