Really makes you think

really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/266038556504494082?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is the first tweet real?

dosent matter , democracy sucks, long live the republic.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/266038556504494082?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

It looks like it may be shooped.

Trump never had that many likes before he ran for President...

Thank you :)

Yes he is correct. The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy. It is a good thing that the USA is a Representative Republic and not a democracy.

It's real. I'm not really sure where the meme that people can't change their mind on things over many years came from though.

My my, who would have thought that of being thrust into politics for the first time over the course of a year and a half long span of time could make someone's opinion they gave four years ago change.

True.

Yet the democrat shilling this thread wants us to believe Hillary isn't the same evil bitch she was 8 years ago when Obama campaigned against her, and won. Really made my neurons fire.

I guess he changed his mind. People do that, right?

I doubt Trump knew exactly what the electoral college was or who Montesquiou even is but anybody with any insight could see why direct democracy wouldn't work in a nation as massive as the US. The major cities would end up dictating everything.

he changed his opinion
this is what intelligent people do, you should try sometimes

This. People forget that Trump is known to change his mind about any given subject at least three times a day.

He changes his mind about everything, constantly. It's good to change your mind sometimes but you need to have at least some kind of principle guiding your life. Name one issue he hasn't made a 180 degree U-turn on? I can't think of a single one.

He used to say Democrats are MUCH better for the economy and that Republicans are bad for economy ,always

He used to say Hillary is a marvelous person, that he knows for sure she is a talented politician.

He used to say abortion is a woman's right. Etc. etc.

He found a niche and used it he never thought he'd win now he's genuinely stunned. He has no idea what to do exactly. He is smart, no doubt about it. The question is now what will happen when the Republican vultures try to influence him

Can you even see the hair you're splitting?

It really doesn't. You guys forget he could say shit like this up and down twitter he wasn't a politician at the time. His views are allowed to change. Kek is almighty. You will not sway me.

He would still have won, more campaigning in NY LA SF more votes... So really why can't you admit defeat?

Experiencing politics, and the massive support in "fly-over states" made Trump realise that the popular vote is a sham

Btw, here in Denmark, we actually have a somewhat similar system. Not with delegates, but we have regions where politicians can stand, so popular politicians can draw a lot of votes, but only from certain districts.
Lulzy thing happened when the communist party tried to run fundamentalist moslem woman who did not want to give handshakes to men: she was on the list in Copenhagen, but moslems all around the country were dissapointed that they couldn't vote directly for her and instead went home without voting

Needless to say, she did not get into parlament.And the communists had the worst election in 12 yeears due to their pandering

I guess people can change their minds as they encounter new information.

Like Hillary, who opposed gay marriage when it won her votes, and then supported gay marriage once it won her votes.

Wow a contradiction. Never been able to see one of those in real life before. Thought those were made up things.

Does anyone care to find some Clinton contradictions? I'm sure those will be impossible to find.

>66 year old man hadn't made up his mind on his own country's election processd

I didn't like how he changed his mind about Hillary or draining the swamp but in this case I actually understand why he would change his mind.

The electoral college SEEMS like a bad thing but when you think about how fucking massive and diverse the US actually is it becomes obvious that it's a necessity for elections to actually work, unless, as mentioned you want the big cities to dictate everything.

>The electoral college is actually genius
>actually
He changed his mind. What's wrong with that?

Democracy is a disaster for a country.
That's why the US is a representative republic.

Wow, it's almost like our process has both pros and cons.

So who redpilled Trump in the year 2012?

Nice to see some. CTR stragglers around.

GUYS HILLARY STILL HAS A SHOT!

>"facts = CTR" maymay

fuck off, kike

Time to go back to civics class, lad.

>Finland

Kikes don't celebrate the great sprint of Christmas you sand nigger.

Not an argument.

LMAO

the bending over backwards trumpkins are doing on this ones is hilarious

he just is straight up inconsistent and changes his mind constantly. He'll probably govern like a democrat. on 60 minutes he said gay marriage is over because the supreme court ruled on it yet said the opposite for Roe v Wade.

Guy is just a basket case.

what's wrong with you?
Does Trump pay you to suck his dick or are you doing it for free?
You can't even use the CTR adhominem now that the election is over
Kill yourself nerd

Wow!

Trump changed his mind after 4 years! He's such a flip flopper.

OP is Jew shill. Fuck this thread of propaganda.

Uhh...Bill? You hanging in there, buddy?

I'm not here to argue faggot I'm telling you lol.

so are you bred and conditioned to be cucks to big daddy overlords and niggers? does that explain how Trump is infallible to you?

Hold it you dummies

Those two statements AREN'T contradictory. I agree with them both!

i'm just baiting t.bh

>changes his mind constantly
Nah, he just grew to see the positive sides of the elctoral college.

>someone's opinion changed over half a decade

Drumpfkins absolutely BTFO never to recover

>Can't make an argument
>"I-I d-didn't want to argue anyway.. heh... j-jokes on you"

I think the Electoral Collage electors should retain the same value per state that they have now, but they should be divided up proportional to either the popular vote per state, or county vote per state.

The all or nothing system really is shit for democracy, no one can deny this. And dividing each state electors up based on county would still give the more sparely populated areas a relatively stronger voice than the cities.

Genius ideas can still be disastrous. A straight majority vote would be catastrophic though.

Are you joking?

He realized that he was wrong about why the Electoral College exists then?

Especially after experiencing running for president.

Oh fuck off liberals, you know if Trump won the popular vote and Hillary won the electoral college, you'd be sitting here having absolutely NO problem with the system whatsoever and would violently defend it.

Go fuck yourself with this fake outrage bullshit. You lost, grow up, get a job.

Both statements are true.
What's your point, faggot?

This is funny.

He said both things in 60 minutes.