Promethea Rebirth!

"Deadly Fable" Finale!

Other urls found in this thread:

www93.zippyshare.com/v/pzw9ADGr/file.html
www8.zippyshare.com/v/O1vLYZMi/file.html
www70.zippyshare.com/v/EeaOugdn/file.html
pastebin.com/Q3TmwyA5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Detective Comics: Hal Jordan/GLC: Injustice: New Super-Man: Support the official release.

How does someone take a long list of ideas I'd like to read and make them all so very very lame?

wait wait wait
what was the point of this at all

"It's free real estate"

It's an elaborate murder-suicide plot by an editor to get everyone else on the book and himself killed by a magic snake.

>forgetting Action

God this book is boring.

Who is the goober posing next to Batman?

I have no clue who the heck that guy is. Batman does mention the next world needing saving so he's either from space or ... the future?

Its Ray Palmer

>more rehasing of old great ideas
STOP

God, Orlando is such a hack... but the kind of hack that thinks he's a genius. No kidding.

Justice League of America 022 (2018) (webrip) (two covers) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www93.zippyshare.com/v/pzw9ADGr/file.html

Justice League of America 023 (F) (2018) (webrip) (two covers) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www8.zippyshare.com/v/O1vLYZMi/file.html

Justice League of America 024 (2018) (webrip) (two covers) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www70.zippyshare.com/v/EeaOugdn/file.html

>JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA (2017- ) entire run:
pastebin.com/Q3TmwyA5

HOL UP.

Is that Access?

At least this book is ending soon
Everyone on this book deserved better than this tripe, even Batman

Is that Stan Lee´s Wonder Woman?

Nope.

It's an "OC" created by Fish Rape Man.

i think i read somewhere to use him marvel and dc have to approve so probably not.

Promethea and the Queen of fables... Orlando fucked it up by not connecting Vixen tro it trough her connection to the story teller Anansi.

When is Orlandu going to leave this book?!?! I want to like a book with this team

Tiny hand

What’d she whisper, Sup Forums?

Fuck You DC.
Fuck You Orlando.
Fuck This Gay Earth.

>When your book is so shit you need the personification of 'imagination' to fix everything
Donkey Crap Comics everybody

um so is americas best comics canon now? Will tom strong show up now?

Isn't he going to be in Lemire's Terrifics series?

i don't know how i feel about that? Strong is done best when Moore writes for him.

>That Promethea

I just saw a story on another site making that same suggestion, so you're not the only one who thinks it might be him.

Batman and the JLA are going to try and save the Marvel Universe or more likely just Earth-8.