HE IS OUR GUY, Sup Forums

And deep down you all know it..

he can suck all the dicks he wants.

>Faggot coalburner jew

I dont care what he says, when hes that self centered and turns it in to his entire fucking personality or act if you will as if its a fucking TV show, he can just fucking kill himself

i thought he said the alt right weren't white supremacists?

funny he says that, but he only lets nigger fuck him

>liberal poofter to represent liberals

HE IS A LITERAL COALBURNING JEW FAGGOT

HE IS MOST CERTAINLY NOT /ourguy/

I'd say so

Not our guy. But some of what he says is true.

If he wasn't so open about his gay coal-burning hobbies, then he would be a lot less cringe. Everybody can already tell he's a fag, no need for him to be so graphic about it.

White men are best at creating and maintaining functioning societies, black men are best at basketball and fucking Jew ass

>Trying to make the conservatives gay friendly
>Trump made the republican party gay friendly

Boyy I recognize a trojan horse when I see one.

Is there any proof he actually does this? I feel like his whole shtick is to be the covert enemy of liberals while appearing as one of them. Regardless I really don't care what fags do as long as muds aren't dicking white wommenz

facts are not racist

Fags have always been around and white society has dealt with it by ignoring it and forcing them to fit in by having families. From what I've heard Milo say he completely agrees with this. Gay men can contribute to society as long as you keep their faggotry in line

>i thought he said the alt right weren't white supremacists?
When I say that without insects, most life on earth would be fucked, am I an insect supremacist?

so what is white supremacy?

Core alt-right is, alt-lite tent stragglers are not.

Its starts by normalizing them.

>Without white men, we'd all be screwed!!!

>But it's Jews who run and control everything, we swear!!!

Ok.

a buzzword.
believing your race/ethnicity is superior isn't uncommon.
why is it ok for blacks to say their race is superior?

Exactly. You stop encouraging faggotry and celebrating it. You force them to fucking act normal and not dedicate their lives to their perversions.

>gay-faggot kike
>loves BBC

NO

they are in Canada

:(

If by white supremacy you mean that one believes the white race is superior, then of course I do.
But if you mean by it that I want other races to do badly, then no, I want everyone to do fine.

It's already pretty clear that faggots are attention craving maniacs. This one just found a niche channel to get what his mental illness requires. You're all fags for enabling him. Literal fag enablers.

I love Milo. I'm actually in love with him. I wish that he would overcome his faggotry and propagate the white race. His beauty must not die from the earth. The world must be peopled with Milos!

:^)

>Jew
>Faggot
>Nigger-lover
>"Enlightened rational classical liberal alt-right media coolio xDDDDDDDDDD"

No

He's a legend

Bored and drunk norwegians are weird fucking people.

And SAS is godtier, not bizarre.

White man builds civilisation. The jew runs it into the ground.

Only niggers? I figured it was just the one nigger he's dating

I can't see how he'd find them attractive but since neither can bear children I have no issue

>Milo Yiannopoulos
>white

>faggot coalburner jew
>literally the only thing keeping him from being burned alive by the left

i get that hes a nigger loving degenerate kike but it is impossible to say the shit he says without being a faggot coalburner jew. you don't have to respect him, respect what he says because you know you'd never get away with it.

t.abdul

When he used to by Milo Wagner, he was just about a neo-Nazi

A made up buzzword to describe people who don't want to become a minority in their own homeland, just like every other cunt on this fucking earth.