Does anyone else gets triggered by the length of Barron's tie from the victory speech...

Does anyone else gets triggered by the length of Barron's tie from the victory speech? In the first intro to business class I ever took the teacher would yell at kids with ties as short as his calling them the leaders of the dork parade (which to a 50+ year old business teacher is a knee slapper). But seriously how did his business mogul father or supermodel mother not fix his tie length so it reaches his belt...it isn't that hard...I really think he's autistic

Other urls found in this thread:

gq.com/story/tie-length
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

your tie isn't supposed to reach your belt you fucking reject

>LOL LOOK HOW COOL I AM MAKING FUN OF A 10 YEAR OLD!

>Thinks he knows more about style than billionaires

You're a fucking embarrassment

gq.com/story/tie-length

>I've never held a real job

>I really think he's autistic
The irony

It's probably some masonic signal. Like when our globalist puppet president wore short trousers on his inauguration day (pic related).

It was normal size in the morning when he got dressed, but the boy grew up during the day, it's amazing folks.

Did you see his size? Lord Barron is YUGE already and only 10 years old, get rekt fashion fag

It could probably go down another inch or so, but it's not embarrassingly short, especially considering he's a fucking 10 year old

>I read GQ magazine

>GQ
>The journalistic embodiment of nu-males

Yeah I know its supposes to be at your belt but come on man, get a better source.

>What is Google

The rule my dad taught me was the tip of the tie is supposed to be halfway down the height of your belt buckle. Somehow he could manage to get the length perfectly every time.

How much of a fag do you have to be to nitpick the way a 10 year old dresses at 3am? You must be a real fucking douchebag irl
>Sage and report shill threads

That sound like a completely arbitrary thing to expect from a tie. I don't understand people who have opinions on clothes like that.

user u responded to here

nigger i've worked at a financial firm and i went to a boarding school where a tie was the dress code. your tie is supposed to go between the bottom-most button visible and the button above it.

I've worked in multiple insurance corporate headquarters and can tell you with certainty if your tie doesn't reach your belt people are making fun of you behind your back

maybe we just do it different in the south?

also, can you help me get a job?

not kidding

I'm not sure what you mean by triggered but it's a bit of a surprise that they didn't hire someone with style to dress them.

Yes it is, the part where the V starts should reach the top of belt buckle.

i stand corrected desu. just not sure how the entirety of my prior place of occupation and before that boarding school were wrong on this

>people are making fun of you behind your back

What is this, a workplace with high school mentality?

>pecker pointers are in fashion now
Since when?

chill dude
he is only 10-yo, his tie can still grow

I worked at a suit place. The length of your tie is supposed to reflect your power in relation to those you are working with. In this case Trumps tie should be the longest, his elder son's slightly shorter and Barron's even shorter.

>Bothered by the length of a 10 year old's tie because of some fucking experience you had a in a class nobody gives two shits about
>Calling anyone else autistic

Kill yourself you fucking faggot.

>implying Barron doesn't control all of them

That would be the vast majority of white collar work places.

No what the fuck..
Honestly I didn't even notice he had on a tie.
What is even the point of a tie? They look so stupid. were they originally meant to keep the top of the shirt closed? Why do people even wear the damn things still?