What does Sup Forums think about him?

What does Sup Forums think about him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MKEfQGoviQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

seems like a cool dude, i know Sup Forums hates for reason i dont understand, he is very passionate about his craft and doesn't hate his shows like other creators i could mention

>Butch
Okay cartoonist who didn't deserve to get as far as he did rehashing his first successful cartoon.

>OP
is a hero worshipping faggot who wants to be Butch's cockholster.

Increasingly desperate old hack trying to claw his way back into relevancy.

He's not gonna make it.

you must be fun at parties
why does butch not deserve his success?
legit question

We won't hear form him again

A guy that stuck with the company that helped build him, despite the fact that they see him as nothing other than a cash-cow. A guy that wants to make all of his idea's come to life, yet blindly loyal to a company that doesn't want anything other than the same tired shit over and over.

Seriously, I think that Bunsen Is A Beast not getting renewed for a second season broke him.

probably why he left, he says he has no hard feelings but i feel other wise.
danny phantom should have be renewed

This, it legit wouldn't surprise me if the reason he left was the following conversation:

>Butch: "I've put 20 years of my life into this company. If you don't give me a second season. I'm fucking gone.
>Nick: "Go ahead and leave, you'll come crawling back. We have Danny Phantom's IP."

Creator of some of the best girls in animation.

whos best girl and why is it vikki?

Pretty much everyone on the first row besides Chloe and literal who girl next to her are god tier. That can't be just a coincidence.

Made two decent shows that went to shit. Tries to win people's hearts by being nice to hide his mediocrity.

Probably the nicest person you will find in that industry DESU

>trying to claw his way back into relevancy.

Butch himself was never relevant until recently though, and even that's stretching "relevant". Guy's just a middle aged dude who found out "How cool the interwebs is" and has enough money that he can explore it as a hobby/side career.

Is this dadbod kino?

A somewhat talented creator that needs to grow a bigger backbone and go into other companies rather than the fuckers currently holding a chain to his neck.

I don't
At all

what was this madman thinking with the yellow alien waifu

Veronica is also god tier

Basically, the Seth McFarlane of children's cartoons.

so he is rich and loves his job and Sup Forums hates him

Hes the Trump of cartoons, and Hirsch is Jeb! Bush.

Yes, also he's a Christian with a loving wife and family, which triggers these fedoratippers and lonely manchildren.

Swiiiing and a miss

Moar like
>swing and its a line drive to center field... Alex Hirsch leaps to make the catch and... he cant grab it! Even though it was only three feet off the ground!

fitting analogy with them being good friends

He seems to upset the fags from Sup Forumsmblr, so he's got that going for him.

Nick is actually stupid enough to think this. I think Butch gave up on danny years ago and has been wanting to do a less tween-comedy thing for a while now. He may adore DP and his works but I think as a cartoonist he also knows that if he got in elsewhere like Disney or CN he'd have a shitload more control over the aspects he wants control over since then he's a "veteran" of the industry. Nick just wanted gangbuster numbers and cheap production, without giving a real shit about the product quality. I'm pretty sure we all know Bunsen was just Hartman being forced to wring out another IP, but unlike Tuff Puppy, Bunsen had fairly little heart behind it's concept and he did it to get them off his back. With Bunsen getting shitcanned they probably went to him and said "Make us another show Butch" and he just said "Fuck. This."
Now saying this, I doubt CN or Disney would humor him past the second season of some show ideas. Disney very realistically might just try and hire him to do a "Kid friendly" marvel cartoon series in his style since his twitter is full of superhero shit he draws for fun.

Perhaps what Mr Hartman should do now is go write a novel or draw an original comic book series.

A comic by him would actually be one of the better things he could do with his new freedom.
In his video about leaving he was talking about making more cartoons but those are a long and expensive task while a comic would be cheap and doable solo. He's got a good audience thanks to his older cartoons and his YouTube channel so it could get a good following

Is nobody gonna bring up his obvious muscle growth fetish?

He seems like a great guy and I enjoy his youtube stuff. I love when you can tell creators love their fans. I want a Danny Phantom 10 years later. I'd love to see what he does without Nick but I don't really have his hopes high. I mostly just liked Fairly Oddparents when I was a kid and it was nostalgic and funny to see him have a midlife crisis and become a youtuber. But he's way too nice and a good guy to really be mean to him.

I think Sup Forums is contrarian and way to fucking autistic.

He literally did that last week.

His shows are awful and run on the same premise of "yell every explanation of a joke" for comedy.

His best advice is, paraphrased, "don't screw over your employer, you gotta learn to get as much as yo want out of your cartoons without alienating the executives."

youtube.com/watch?v=MKEfQGoviQQ

Who's the slut in the white pants?

Who's the girl in the spacesuit?

He knew whats up.

the unique smiling blonde reminds me to...

>Hartman was DLT the whole time

We should have known.

He's lazy hack who created an absolute piece of crap, but Sup Forums loves to suck his dick for some reason.

So who’s going to hire him? I can see CN giving him a filler show or prime time depending on the mood they are in. Disney XD could use something new maybe stick him with Mike and Craig or give him a comedy show to replace the Wonder shaped hole. I’m actually thinking he’s going to work at Fox on family guy or American dad. Him and Seth are good friends so he’ll have Butch on board in a second.

>Wholesome sweet guy who enjoys his job, has christian values, and a loving father
He pisses off Sup Forums too, and I can respect him for that even though I hate all of his cartoons

>seems like a cool dude, Sup Forums hates for some reason
>he's a lazy hack, but Sup Forums loves sucking his dick for some reason

What did he mean by this?

he actually made a comic recently

>Producing three decent cartoons for the pickiest network imaginable
>Constantly pitching and constantly shot down
>Lazy hack

Brittney Brittney
Ani from the failed Crash Nebula pilot

You're not a pedo if you like Dani, right? Since she's technically a clone of a boy who's 16 that means she doesn't count as a 12 year old girl.

Decent guy.
Corny.
Over-lived, but not finished.
Hoping for the best and always expecting the worst out of him.
Makes actual cartoons and not befuddled go-nowhere multi season stories that leave us groping angrily for answers that never come, leaving us all disappointed.
Apparently a fun guy to work with.

He seems like a good guy that made 4 our so shows of wildly changing quality, I'd like to see what he could do without having to appeal to filter his ideas through a panel.
Theres nothing you can really say bad about him other then maybe he's a little corny but he is a middle aged dad.

Only he's a Christfag as opposed to Seth "r/atheism" MacFarlane.

>Corny.
I listen to the Tim Conway Jr. show so I always have a soft spot for corny.

Almost didn't see the Principle on there.

>Principle
Dammit me, it's principal.

He's a hack who lives off his past glory and pandering to autistic memetards on twitter. What is there more to say?