Russia fears a strong Ukraine

Russia fears a strong Ukraine.

The cornerstone in Russian propaganda is that Ukraine is a failed state. However IMF says now that Ukraine will be the strongest economic grower and take back the looses of the russian aggression in 2018.

If Ukraine can get rid of its corruption and effective the agricultural section they can have as much as 6-8% growth yearly and be the breadbasket of Europe.

Russia on the other hand is on full way on total collapse where Putin begs for a way out of the sanctions that strangles the lifeblood and dignity of the russian people.

kyivpost.com/ukraine-politics/ebrd-downgrades-forecast-ukraines-gdp-growth-2016.html

Other urls found in this thread:

index.minfin.com.ua/index/debtgov/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ukraine

The Ukraines only strength is competing with Belgium for biggest non-country.

So much Polack butthurt,holy shit. Is it because of muh bandera? Or are you just putinbots?

>If Ukraine can get rid of its corruption.
Oh I am laffin. They traded Ynukovich for an even more corrupt leader, Poroshenko. Ukraine also just lost a sizeable part of its economy by losing Crimea.

>If Ukraine can get rid of its corruption
I don't think a westerner can understand why is it hard to do.

Lots of Ukrainians that study in Poland tell me the same fucking story - there's no sense in studying in Ukraine. Polish diploma won't be taken THAT seriously in the west or the US unless it's one of the better universities in the country but you can at least say that person with diploma from Polish uni can cheat on exams or knows a little bit about his field, just not as much as you'd expect from a graduate. In Ukraine? Wanna get in? Gibe bribe. Wanna pass exam? Gibe bribe. Wanna graduate? Gibe bribe.

Apply the same logic to everything that's run by the state. Then add the private sector being paralysed by mafia/racketing.

This is Ukrainian corruption. Russia is only tiny little bit better - but not to the point where most of those don't hold true. I remember a story about a woman who sued a guy over taking her bribe and not doing what she asked for in exchange.

Really made me think... This irrational Russophobia has to stop, unless you want WW3.

Yes, corruption in both Ukraine and Russia is the mare of their countries.

>will be the strongest economic grower

This is absolute lies. Jews who got in charge in 2014 are literally forcing Ukraine in Cabal. The only reason they have not yet defolted cuz of systematical big loans.

Of course, because there are tons of ressources in Ukraine that is not used because of the corruption

>kyivpost.com

Fuck off

Was Ukraine a prank gone too far?

Says the finn,

Hows Vyborg?

Because of Debts all the future income of chernozem niggers belongs to (((international financial organisations)))

>We're friendly people, so you better like us - or else!

Hmm

>t. swedish clay

meant for this leaf

+174% of debts to (((THEM))) in 2 yrs

source:
index.minfin.com.ua/index/debtgov/

Nuff said. They are doomed

>a strong Ukraine
>a

fucking kys

>The cornerstone in Russian propaganda is that Ukraine is a failed state.
It is a failed state.
If grandma had balls she would be grandpa.
>the agricultural section
Show me one rich banana republic... Agriculture is not the main economic driver nowadays, it's not Middle Ages.
And IMF has been wrong multiple times with their projections. Greece is a perfect example.
Also when the economy shrinks two times, even 6-8% growth is very low.
>Ukraine also just lost a sizeable part of its economy by losing Crimea.
Donbass actually matters more. It was second region by gdp after Kiev before the conflict.

>ukraine
>strong

The irony being that danes aren't even a real people
Your language is a dialect of swedish

You are here because Djengis fucked a tons of slavic female trells-

EU will never let Ukraine export agricultural products. Will never happen.

Uh huh, yet we still have our own language and distinct culture
Denmark is just southern sweden

Hey, we are not the country that is forced to learn the colonizers language..

>I don't think a westerner can understand why is it hard to do.
trust me , we do

Xтo нe cкaчe тoй мocкaль

> Strong Ukraine

This is like Liechtenstein has a chance to invade Germany.

That's exactly what your Scanian East Norse rape daddies did.

Everyones knows that a working ukraine is a big threat for Russia and specially Putin, just imagine the Maidan has worked for them, what idea would that had given to the russian people? This is also one of the reasons why Russian government pulled so much shit with Ukraine, so they can tell their peasants "this is what happens when you revolt, keep us and everything is better, now stop thinking and get back to work for us". The useful idiots cucks will of course deny this and just parrot the propaganda from russian shills they got shoved up their asses so deep it comes pouring out of their mouth.

Any report that talls about Ukraine being economically strong any time soon is not serious. Ukraine had 50% official unemployment when under direct control of the IMF, which was forced to depend on simple bribery on a scale that would embarass a Mexican just to make basic utilities function.

> However IMF says now that Ukraine will be the strongest economic grower and take back the looses of the russian aggression in 2018.
If you weren't just an edgy moron, I would screencap that post and remind you in 2018.

"If" indeed. Good luck with that, they've been failing at this since the early 90s.

>implying that Putin will allow you into internet in 2018

>Polish
>Intellectual

t. Eastern Ukrainian

Sława Ukrainie

6-8% growth is the least I'd want when they have so little comparatively.

Kiev is Eastern Ukraine, TIL.
Do you have anything valuable to say?

>give up your nukes in hopes that daddy America and poppa Britain will defend you against big bad Russia
>get invaded
>"""allies""" do nothing
>shit yourself and throw a hissyfit as Russia circumcises your coastline

What a bunch of fucking retards.