Carnage is a good character, anyone who says otherwise is a campfag

Carnage is a good character, anyone who says otherwise is a campfag.

Only Bagley's Carnage.

>implying that carnage isn't camp af

Bagley was the best thing to happen to Spider-man since JRSR.

Forgot pic

You deserve everything good in life.

Remember when Carnage went good and the first thing he did was maim a pimp and punch a hooker?

Stull the best thing ever fucking hilarious, almost reaching black manta levels og absurdity

The only thing I know about Carnage is that he's a red Venom that looks cooler and has a cooler name.
So he seems good to me.

Too bad he stagnated.
Still upset Marvel won't let Mich write anymore.

Maximum Carnage was kino. Everything after he went into a coma is shit.

Maximum Carnage 2 soon friend.
I hope they make another game about it afterwards.

The comic storyline for Maximum Carnage actually had an interesting situation: how does a hero that never kills take on a chaotic evil villain who's a known serial killer?

Something I’ve always wondered: when Peter is using the symbiote, why does he not get the big teeth and tongue when just about every other symbiote wearer gets them?

It's complicated and convoluted. Tl;dr venom symbiote liked peter

Carnage had a stint as a super-hero
You should read it
It's unfortunately only 3 issues long

>like someone so much you turn their lame suit black instead of beefing them up the chad way

He needs a tongue so I can imagine cumming on it.

His strength did get beefed. So did his ego ie Emo Pete

>Carnagefag autist is back again
>kino
Commit suicide.

Adaptations and current canon only.
Originally it was just a very convenient suit.

the idea of a serial killer getting a symbiote is kino, inb4 when he finally makes it to the big screen they fuck up his character and he just turns out to be some generic mad scientist

It did overinflate his ego in the comics too

The old Spiderman cartoon had the balls to do the Maximum Carnage arc. Granted all the guns were laser blasters but still it was a dark storyline that was handled very well.

>campfag
I genuinely love carnage FOR being pure camp.
I'm not even talking about when he became a hero for laughs, he was always an over the top, comedic villain who also did mass murders.

Should i get the aloe for that sore asshole of yours user?

You should take the autism pills and go to sleep, carnagecuck.

Not gonna lie, the camp can sometimes get a bit grating at times. But Cassidy as a whole did make Spiderman question his morals.

No it didn't they had one episode where cletus was throwing grenades at cops and was arrested, met Venom in prison and then Baron Mordo and Dormamu made a enlisted the help of Venom and Carnage to fight Ironman. Carnage then fell in a portal and wasn't seen again. They had some stuff about him being Jack the Ripper for the unproduced season but that is mostly just concept shit they didn't finish.

So much wasted potential. Still the image of Cletus grenade spamming still makes me chuckle

Retroactively.
Otherwise show me a panel so I can blow our resident Eddiefag the fuck out next time he whines about it.