VENOM: Carnage's Role Revealed

Big if true.

The movie ends with Eddie Brock locked up at San Quentin Penitentiary. Kletus Kassady is his cellmate. In the final scene, a spawn of the Venom symbiote bonds with Kassady, setting up a sequel.

Kassady allegedly played by Woody Harrelson.

comicbookmovie.com/venom/spoilers-possible-details-on-how-carnage-will-be-introduced-in-the-venom-movie-a157770

Meh.

Too bad that they gonna ruin him by terrible scenario.

Why do I want to watch a 2 hour film if the most interesting stuff happens to be a setup for a future film?

>Woody Harrelson
His father killed JFK.

except everyone was hoping that Carnage would be the main villain in this one

>big
>final scene tease
no

And this is why so many Hollywood films suck. If the biggest tease of your film is what comes afterwords, then why not make it your film? Do people want a film of Eddie Brock running from goons chasing after him and suppressing Venom?

who cares, the movie will bomb and will not get a sequel

Well, that's what you're getting.

What if.... instead of Kletus Kassady.....it was Cletus Kasady?!

There's an evil symbiote in the movie, though.

How many queef jokes and ad libs will be in the movie?

I bet he's going to be a pol fag

Good. Kennedy was a CFR shill.

>That smile

>Studios write the twist suprise cameo sequel setups before they write the actual movies

>all this cynicism because of a fucking teaser

Man fuck you guys I've been hoping Harrelson would play Carnage for ages now. This is going to be great but I'm getting a little annoyed with having to wait until sequels for everything but I guess that's just how it is with comic book movies.

This movie is going to be nothing but damage to the brand of the character so Disney can buy it up and years later make a slightly above average Venom movie. It'll at least give faux geek chic hipster fashion nerds something to compare too "Well at least it wasn't as bad as SONY's Venom", they'll say.

Everything about comic books right now is the most cynical shit ever.

>I've been hoping Harrelson would play Carnage for ages now.
Why? I love Woody as much as the next guy, but I've never seen him as a good Cletus/Carnage.
You would need someone more manic.

There's nothing more pathetic to me than seeing someone think the most important part of a film is the CGI.

I think most people's problems with it is more that, as a teaser, it's not really exciting. You can make a good teaser/trailer without spoiling the entire movie, and it's not like this company has a great track record of handling the title character well.

sometimes, a man goes on too long without a symbiote...
make you wonder...

This is going to be as bad as that old catwoman movie

>Sequel set up

Stop this fucking meme. Just make the damn movie.

Why can't we get a Venom movie based on Gerry Conway's Carnage run? Doesn't have to include Flash but could set Flash up.

I'd rather a studio focus on making a really good movie instead of crapping out a movie to focus on the ones after it.

This is almost correct but this happens at the begining of the 3rs act.
Eddie is seperated from the suit and locked in jail.
Through out the movie there is a minor sub-plot about Kassidy.
The suit bonds with Ann Weying and break Eddie out. A small peace is shot off and bonds with Kassidy.
The last 30-40 minutes are about Kassidy being a much bigger threat and they make a deal with Venom to stop Carnage and he'll be free.
The sequel actually sets up Scream, Agony, Lasher, Riot and Phage

Oh wow, movie ends in a cliffhanger teasing the sequel's villain, I'm so hype

>Stop this fucking meme. Just make the damn movie.
This is Sony we're talking about here

>Bullshit from my ass

Should have been JEH

Because thats how Sony rolls