Be in mad love with a female cartoon character

>be in mad love with a female cartoon character
>she's a lesbian

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QsVyBHJrNQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's fictional, user.

it's best to just assume all women are bisexual, user.

So is OP. Pic was related.

this
women always lean towards the dependable. Someone that pampers them.
No matter the sex.

Thats why lesbians are just big babies kissing each other

Why would Finn refer to PB as a cartoon character? If that's what OP meant, it wasn't clear.

Meh, it happens.

Happened to me once and happened to friend of mine a few years later. Women sometimes just randomly switch sexualities in the middle of relationshios. And not even to just get out of them, sometimes for years later or indefinitely

Any info on the airdate of the new episodes?

>be in mad love with cartoon
>it goes to shit

They probably weren't ever straight and just repressed it. There are a lot of lesbians who come out later in life. Gay men too, but it seems to happen more frequently with gay women for whatever reason.

:(

That's a very naive outlook to have, people can change sexualities. To imply that he or she was repressing their true desires just because their place in life and outlook changed is silly

She's was and still is my waifu platonically

>she's straight
>she already has a bf so it doesn't matter

I think you'll find that people don't change want they're attracted to on a dime. That's not how our brains work. It's a common phenomena for people to repress/overlook their same sex attraction for years, even get married and have kids, before realizing that they're gay.

Oh sht up. A girl has no right to lead a guy on like that and thje reject him because shes not some cunt kicking faggot. All dykes need to be fucking hanged, this ruined adventure time

As much as I hate shipping faggotry and making as many characters gay as possible, I think you're going more than a little overboard, user.

If you want to complain about gays, just go to Sup Forums.

I agree.

>Letting the sexuality of a fictional character get in the way.
>
This is why we have Rule 34, folks.

If it makes you feel any better people like that plot device of a love interest she has usually end up dead after two-to-three years of entering that "I don't conform to the society's standards" phase, usually from a bar brawl or an overdose.

But greg is endgame. Fuck mystery dyke for nullifying mr greg, cant wait till she dumps that fat tranny in favor of murdercock

See the post above yours, hoss.

I'M DUMB, SHE'S A LESBIAN
I THOUGHT I HAD FOUND THAT ONE
WE WERE GOOD AS MARRIED IN MY MIND
BUT MARRIED IN MY MIND'S NO GOOD

They only do it for attention and to piss of men because daddy didnt buy them a mailbu barbie for christmas. All lesbian need to like men is a good dicking

>establish knight/princess relationship in early seasons
>throw it out the window later on with making the knight a jobbing dimwit and the princess a lesbian cunt

le character development face

How would Ronnie have handled AT's plot?

>people can change sexualities.
Don't you have a tumblr board to attend?

If you are implying that it was his fault, then I don't agree. He was a showrunner till season 5 and after that we started getting Bubbleline. Everything before that was a small thing made specifically by 1 or 2 people.

> jobbing dimwit
Literally when

The its his fault for abandoning his show like manlet hirsch

Were you one of those retards who thought that if they showered someone with gifts then they would change their sexuality and fall in love with you?

No, but therapy, letting go of daddy hatred, and a good dicking will change them

this thread turned Sup Forumsmblr fast, defending and "explaining" how gays work

It makes me sad there are people that genuinely think this.

only after being perverted by fanfic-tier writers
also this

I don't disagree, but most seem to be more confused if anything

if that's the case they should seek therapy or psychiatric help

The entirety of the Stakes mini-arc.

>create characters based on your childhood crushes
>new showrunners cannibalize their personalities and history to retroactively force them into a relationship

>be in mad love with a female
>she's a lesbian
>she wants me to fuck her friends and tell her what they're like in bed
Was I right to turn down this offer?

lol

I've only had the courage to flirt with two girls at my work. The first was a lesbian, the latter was a ftm pre-op tranny and furry.

I saw some pictures of when the tranny had long hair, god I hate my luck. She was too cute.

Seems scummy so I think so.

This is the SAME user from EVERY thread that is insecure that his female crush, Marceline, who he claims was originally created for guys to waifu, was ruined by lesbianism.

Even though she's fictional and can be straight if you imagine her that way. What a faggot.

Didn't Marceline have a boyfriend named Ash?
I mean the guy was a tool but she clearly didn't know or care.

are you the same fag that used to jerk off to Marceline and her being a dyke made him butthurt and he was complaining about it sounding like a generic obsessed nerd

he made up for that by saving Marceline from the ghosts in her last ep
That's why based Genndy was forced to kill his own crush

>tfw you will never learn alien HEMA from pear
>tfw she will never congratulate you after you finally beat her holo-pearls
>tfw she inspire me
>tfw she is my rock
>tfw she talks it lights a fire in me
>tfw she is getting writen out of the show for townie shit

She was a straight character before like pointed out, so fuck you
Yes, why?

Bisexual is a thing dumbass.

And leading on men and then refusing to date them makes them man hating carpet munchers who deserve to die from aids

Who did she lead on? You?
She had a relationship with Ash and they broke up because he was a shit.
And Finn was always a friend. She never implied there was a possible relationship.

Both Marcie and Bonny are bisexual you retards.

They were 100% straight before What Was Missing and they are 100% gay after Stakes.

>Finn literally got BLACKED

She teased finn constantly, even if she wasnt supposed to be finns love interest PB was meant to be until the tumblr cunts ruined her too

>she's a lesbian

Just wait until it's a real girl, user. And she just refuses to not tell you how much she likes you, how great you are, how much you have in common, how bad she feels when she doesn't get spend time with you and that she misses you and that if only you were a cute girl with a pixie cut. But YOU'RE NOT. So tough shit, user. You have to sit on the side lines and watch the girl of your dreams, one of the few people that actually seems to genuinely like you at all date and make out and build relationships with a series of cute girls that never work out because SHE'S YOUR FUCKING SOULMATE BUT HAS ABSOLUTELY NO PHYSICAL ATTRACTION TO YOU AT ALL.

Happy Valentines Day

Shes a woman its what they do communicate with you indirectly then get mad when you get the wrong idea.

They weren't before the shipper fags retard, even then denying men makes them feminist dykes so they should be punished all the same

Autism truly speaks.

But does autism speak in cartoon or in real life?

Only chick Bubble shows interest in is Marceline meaning shes no gay she just Marcelosexual. Marcy on the otherhand is fucking bi.

Holy shit user you're so pathetic

I came into this thread expecting to find this post. I feel the pain, user.

I believe I can win her over eventually.

>she's a lesbian

>Establish a nice relationship for the main character
>Ruin it all for an episode about wet dreams because the original writer for said character leaves the show
I will always love you FP

>tfw lesbo dating bi girl

I’m always worried she’s going to leave me for some dude because I’m not very alpha but she expects me to be the guy in the relationship. Being the guy in the relationship is hard on my wallet and a lot of responsibility because I’m always having to take care of her emotional and material needs but have to suck in my own emotions.

As my grand father used to say you can't become an Ex-homosexul. If she wanted to be with guy she would have never started dating females.

Maybe you should be telling your bitch that rather than telling an anonymous Laotian water polo board.

She doesn’t listen to me and is kind of a immature. I just let her do what she wants and emotionally and financially support her. If I brought it up I’d be worried she would break up with me.

Its fictional guys....holy shit.

Just assume all is bisexual and fap to 34 aint that hard.

That doesn't sound like a very healthy relationship.
It reminds me of my last serious relationship only I was the immature one and my gf at the time was in your place
I've eventually come to terms that what I was doing was emotionally abusive and manipulative to her.

Well she does like swords....

I will say this only ince

FUCKING STAB A KNIFE IN YOUR CHEST AND GUT YOURSELF YOU FEMINIST WOMAN STEALING DYKE

Dyke going same problem as you. Literally gut yourself too

She cuked finn, just for that she needs to be killed

And it would have been ok for her to force that role on you?

>She cuked finn
I'M CUCLEAR
I'M WIIIILD

>if a girl's attraction to me starts to wane while we're dating, she is NOT ALLOWED TO BREAK UP! SHE MUST STAY WITH ME FOREVER UNLESS I SAY SHE MAY LEAVE, THAT'S THE RULE!

user pls you know that's not how it works

She's not a lesbians as much as obsessed with Rose. Garnet was just a fling

Fubblegum fans, ladies and gentlemen.

youtube.com/watch?v=QsVyBHJrNQw

that's an interesting question. No I guess it wouldn't have been quite right to force me into her role either, trying to create a middle ground between each other would have been better where we both support each other financially and emotionally, how to get to that point would have required changes on my end. Not sure how I would have reached a point of self reflection and self awareness to realize I was being immature and abusive to her without the break up though.

I have extremely bad acne, dress as modest as a nun almost everyday, severe autism, and have a huge lisp. If you consider that competition I don’t know what to tell you user.

Shame you're gay, the lisp might be cute.

If you were straight id fuck you tbf

Theres a market for that for sure.

>Princess like Bonnie
>but has daddy issues like Marcy
>Not inherently evil but conditioned to be that way
>has a fun adventure with Finn in the dungeon
>even has something against PB to get Finn to question helping her so much
>everything gets ruined and her character dumped
I really liked FP and the potential around her and Finn, what happened afterwards was absolute trash.

Guys will fuck almost anything which is why even the ugliest girl can get laid but some guys never can. Girls are a lot pickier so it’s harder and she may be my only chance.

that's what you get for self-inserting

>Girls are a lot pickier
Depends on the girl. I find they aren't all that picky really, if anything I've missed out on a lot of good relationships because I as a male have been too picky and thought "oh I can totally get someone more attractive then this person" and in the truth I usually could get some one more attractive but I didn't mesh with them personality wise.

You have to outintellect Ashton .

Well, if Finn wasn't such a faggot, it wouldn't have happened now would it?

I think I could out fight Ashton and hide his body.

Cure for acne:
>3 cod live oil tablets a day for a month
>Take 2 weeks rest
>Cycle until the acne clears up
*WARNING* Don't get pregnant whilst doing this

Also, flip your pillowcases and change them regularly during the week

We need Sup Forums to leave. You can't legitimately discuss a show with their dumbass shitposting clogging up every thread. Go back to your containment board

>New showrunners have zero respect for prior established lore
>They'd rather stroke off Sugar and let her pretend to be the darkest bitch alive
What a world!

PINK TRIANGLE ON HER SLEEVE

LET ME KNOW THE TRUTH

LET ME KNOOOOW THE TRUUUTH