Where to Move in the United Fucking States of America

Where to Move in the United Fucking States of America.
>user is 27
>Graduated from university ranked in the Top 10 in the world with a First Class Degree or 4.0 GPA
> White Anglo Saxon Protestant
> Move to Hong Kong, start my own business as well as working making serious $$$$ which is taxed at extremley low rate
> Quit my Job now running my own business making more $$$$$
> Have no problem getting Green Card due to my wealth
> Wanting to move somewhere in the USA
> Wanting to be near 30 mins a large town but also wanting to be within 2 hours from a city and within 1 hour of a country home
> Wanting low crime i.e mostly white
> A christian community
> Wanting cooler weather but not crazy cold like Canada
> Location doesn't need to be tied to Job
> Freedom to do what I want with my Land and a state that has loose Gun Laws

Tell me where to live /pol?

Oklahoma City or Kansas City

You'd be happy anywhere between Austin and San Antonio friend.
Also, Texas is the greatest country on earth.

This. I live in Oklahoma City, and aside from the shitty summer, it fits your description.

texas desu it's all the big city without the big city liberal bullshit

hahahaha stop trying to ruin his fucking life

Forgot to add not to keen on natural disasters... Tornados

Thanks Bro

You will also not find a more politically based state than Oklahoma. The name means "Land of the red man".

>Fleeing to a dying country
Trump cannot save us. Don't come here.

you'd like the midwest. Iowa, Indiana, or Kentucky (technically the south) are your best bets.

Somewhere in the midwest fits your description OP

Oh no Tornados?

Go New Mexico.

Texas. It's got land, jobs, strong suburb communities, and is ez pz for people that actually work. It's hot as fuck though. You get used to it but never escape it.

Any of the breadbasket/rust belt states are fine otherwise.

I've lived in Pittsburgh for 20 years, pretty nice place. Housing prices are going up though. lots of jobs around, especially if you have a degree. If you live in Allegheny county then you can get an associates degree for free.

Been thinking of moving back to Colorado or maybe into the rural areas of Oregon or Washington state.

I might just get an RV and retire early.

Lol Maybe im being a bit of a Cuck about the tornado thing. I'm Australian snakes, wildlife, sharks don't scare me tornados seem fucking crazy

Sorry ping-pong were all full.

But if you send me $70,000 well get legally married.

Texas or central Indiana suburbs.

Outside of Madison, WI.

Depends on your preferred weather

Don't live in California. Nothing but fags, kikes, niggers, spics, and hippies. Only visit there.

Texas seems based and bad ass... How bad is the heat? I don't need to get a Job so I can live anywhere

For real. If your actually semi wealthy move outside of Vegas.

Go New Mexico. Basically the Southwest US is the best place to live.

fuck off retard faggot

California, NY 100% no way

Texas sounds right up your alley, come cook some barbecue and shoot guns with us.

Back to r*ddit faggot.

Suburbs of Cleveland, OH (Westlake, Rocky River)

Is Michigan worth visiting?

Weather gets super humid and hot during the summer, all other seasons are great

Not a chinck, Fuck head. White as hell out here in Hong Kong being super colonial and fucking shit up you measly peasant.

back to italy you ticino smelly hairy whore faggot. iswear to god id stab you to death with a catholic crucifix and burn your faggot corpse you italian subhuman filth. you canton should be nuked. no one would even notice because the jura protects us fro your smelly italian ass

Move to Houston. Worth it trust me. Gets hot in summer but you get used to it. This place is the economic power house of America more and more each year its crazy.

Pennsylvania. I would say New York, but your only choices for living away are in Long Island or Westchester County (jews)

Oxford, York, or Cumberland county in that order.
We are best state if you don't have to worry about money because limited job market.

Clarke County VA

I'm gonna do a 3 month tour check out a whole lotta places but all your help is much appreciated

Nashville, Tenn.

It gets quite bad in summer but that's why we have super powered acs here. Cool not cold in winter

Hell yeah bro

San franciso fits the description

Oklahoma is great famalam. Just don't move to Moore because it gets whacked by tornados. Stay away from Lawton and Altus because of basketball americans.

Check out western Pennsylvania. Pretty based culture around here, Pittsburgh is a big party town and is at the top of a lot of #1 cities to live in. Great healthcare around here. You can get lots of land for cheap out in the country and you're never more than 30 minutes from the city. Heavily forested, lots of national parks. Great city for hiking, bicycling. On top of that we have a couple race tracks, pretty big car culture around here. It's not unusual to see Ferrari's and Lamborghini's are a pretty common sight around here.

This. Round Rock is the comfiest suburb outside of Austin. Texas is the best.

Central PA isn't bad. Can get to four major cities in under 3 hours. Remote ass areas not far either. Downside is that it's central pa and theres absolutely jack shit going on.

Hong Kong is brutal in the summer I lived in England for 5 years quite liked the climate but really other priorities than climate

This one is out of left field but i've spent some time here and no matter what the poor faggots here say its one of the coolest areas to live in the US.

Move to Ojai, or anywhere in Ventura County, CA

You'll be less than 1.5hrs from Hollywood, Santa Monica, Venice etc

Or the South Bay, Manhattan Beach etc

Both will provide you the same distance to a ton of fun interesting shit.

Your ching-chong diploma means shit here.

Your best chance is marrying.

Cheers bro, will check it out for sure, Gun Laws?

The upper peninsula and the coast of Lake Michigan (western side of the state) are truly some of the most beautiful places I've been able to travel. Not too many eyuge cities (only Grand Rapids), people are all conservative, and everyone is super polite

Make sure to keep climate in mind user
things like humidity, amount of sunlight, etc.
Even neitzsche talks about this shit
Find out what climate makes you feel the best

North california, Texas, Florida and the dakotas

I went to Oxford you asswhip, don't need any help with green card, have enough money to start my own business

Hell yeah, that's where I want to move. Either there or somewhere out west like Idaho or Montana.

Oklahoma City is so great

Come to Loudon Tennessee

>Lenoir city 30 minutes away
>City of Loudon 30 minutes away
>Knoxville 1 hr away
>Country homes everywhere
>Blue ridge parkway 2 hours away
>Homes on the lake are dirt cheap

To be honest I would like snow in winter, but not like Minnasota cold

youre still a little nip. you nip cunt fuck off back to your nip country

I live in Philly. I love it here. The city hosts all kinds of major events, had both the Pope and DNC a few months apart. Reasonably priced for a major city. Can get to both DC or NYC in about 2 hours in a car. Sports teams are finally making a rebound after a couple really bad years. Its got just about anything you could want in a destination to live. Anything I want to do is usually within 20 min.

Detroit or South Side of Chicago.

They're both beautiful examples of diversity done right.

Glorious Texas obviously

Wyoming
Southeast one of rural counties near cheyenne

Was going to agree with Maine, but they're libtarded. Go for Oklahoma. Red state, and I've vacationed there, the people are largely pretty awesome.

Can't bother googling the visa types.

Anyone been to Roanoke Virginia, my dad said it's super nice??

Oak Brook, IL
Bolingbrook, IL
Carol Stream, IL

What business do you do to make serious money?

Just curious

I know the visa options you fucking cuck, not asking for immigration advice

Mission Viejo
One of the safest cities in the USA.
Christian dominant.
15 Minutes from Irvine, Dana Point, Laguna Beach
30 Minutes to Anaheim/Newport Beach/Huntington Beach
1 hour from San Diego and Los Angeles
Has its own lake

Trading goods primarily, also have pods placed in retail malls in Europe and I am working on helping a Chinese company IPO

Kansas City here. Everyone who moves here loves it. Most white people live in the suburbs, of course. But the city has some very nice areas as well.

I have never seen a tornado.
I have had Google Fiber for the past five years.
The only thing I miss are mountains.

Gun laws are pretty relaxed. For $35 a year you can go to any public shooting range. Tons of gun shows, we have the "gun show loophole" meaning you can buy any gun at a gun show without a background check or even a license really.

Not as relaxed as Texas, but we're up there. We have lots of hunting grounds in PA so it's a pretty big gun state.

Something else I just thought of, Pittsburgh is a booming town right now and our GDP is going way up. It would be a good city to start another branch of your business in.

>car

Take a train, you don't want to drive as a tourist in either city

You can do much better in the Chicago suburbs, lad.

t. Chicagofag/suburbfag for 32 years

South Central PA, within 1 hour of Lancaster, York, and Harrisburg; 2 hours of Philly; and small towns surrounding the first 3 everywhere. Gun laws are pretty gr8, school let's kids out of class to go hunting.

Also loads of great sports teams!!

>wanting to move to a suburb that will eventually become a ghetto as the city expands outwards

Why?

Go here or Texas
I want to move to either or as soon as I got enough money. Fuck California

what's that philly? You're sports teams are finally making a come back? Ours don't have to make a comeback.

From MI can confirm.

Look at right hand.
Fingers/upper thumb = Good
Palm = Mostly bad
U.P. = Upper peninsula (Gods country)

Source: Live in palm

Newtown, PA

I would do iowa, friend. Iowa is gun friendly, barely any urban culture to be afraid of, and most people if not everyone aren't liberals. Small towns also make a good exploration trip on weekends.

Also, rent for any place isn't crazy. Sure, you could move to big states with legal weed or big cities, but have fun paying 1000 a month for 1 bedroom.

isn't philly full of degenerate niggers?

OP, I'll save you some time and a headache: Scratch Maine off of your list. I'm a 45 year old Born Again Christian and have lived in Maine & New Brunswick Canada for all of those years. The Winters WILL make you question your sanity with respect as to why it is that you put up with the insanity. Far too cold for comfort, and far too much snow on some years. When it 's not snowing, it could be raining, making things even more miserable as everything is an ice-covered wasteland. I exaggerate not, OP. Visit Bar Harbor in the Summer, as it is beautiful, but don't fuck yourself over by settling here unless you're ready to hunker down like Dick Proenneke from November to April. God Bless.

Reno NV
Pretty white with a healthy dose of mexicans
Cooler weather during the winter and snows more than a few times (hot during summer)
No state income tax
Looser gun laws (thanks to California cuck transplants it's getting worse)
Lots of land and Lake Tahoe is not far at all
San Francisco is about 3.5 hours away

What I meant was that the 3 suburbs OP listed are not that great.

Oak Brook = MALLS MALLS MALLS
Bolingbrook = Mexicans
Carol Stream = literally nothing

What you want is Asheville NC. Great local beers, zero natural disaster threats including snowstorms, nice weather year round, southern without being backwater and the cost of living is reasonable. Smokies are by far the best place in the US.

Nobody gives a fuck about Harrisburg and Philly's a shithole
I don't even know what the fourth city you're talking about is, Southwest PA is way better than Central
Basically nonexistent, they run a quick check that you aren't a mental patient or felon then give you your gun
Washington County's really nice

Move to Wisconsin and keep it red.

Smoked weed alot in my teens, not into that at all anymore. Keen to find a nice Christian girl and breed... Looking to buy a house probably.

>dealing with assholes from philly
>near New Cuck City

Eastern PA is a liberal cesspool. Central and western PA are based.

don't come here

we don't want any more foreigners

Listen to these people Texas hill country is the best. That's coming from a person who has lived all over the world and has a Swiss passport.

Move to a small town in New Mexico or Arizona.

Somewhere in the middle of Southwestern Virginia. Easy access to 95 corridor, beaches and Northern/Southern cities. You get excellent gun laws, reasonable rate of taxation, all 4 seasons, overwhelming amount of US history.

Correction, we only want people who have something to contribute to society.

What we don't want are people who will lower wages and raise the crime rate.

looks comfy as fuck
small city with nature/wildlife just around the corner

We're full chink, go to Canada or some other cucked nation that will accept you with open arms.

Im just a bohemian richfag and I want a good city full of products and services, where can I go Sup Forums?

I'm telling you, Iowa is your fucking place. There are houses everywhere, and small towns have cheap houses for sale. I live in pella, and I've seen houses start at 78k. Shit, anywhere in the Midwest is affordable and finding a Christian girl is like finding a Honda on Craigslist: you just will.

Random question, but what's this business you own and operate? I haven't looked thru all the thread but I like the idea of being your own boss, and some insight would help me.