>I LOVE YOU
Yes you do, but you're getting with Daisy
Like it or not

>i love you
>constantly thinking about daisy on that "date"
>fucked rachel on multiple occasions
>"loves" mike
>being a philander in general

I don't mind the direction the conversation is taking but geez does Paulo have to be such a blubberer?

What even is this entire point of the webcomic anymore?

>wahhh you owe me everything I want because I HS love you bloobloo
God Paulo is a whiny bitch

I can hear justin screaming and freaking out

>>being a philander in general
Fake News

>A-bloo-bloo-bloo
Where is Mike bursting through the wall when you need him?

What is the entire point of asking the same 4 retarded ass questions every page update

"Don't stonewall your life-long friends" isn't "you owe me everything"

>I LOVE YOU
Yes, you do. You really really do
But the fucking universe dictates that you're going with Daisy weather you like it or not
Even after everything.

Put yourself in his shoes. They were friends for life. He loves her, and sure, she rebuked him during carnival. But now she just tells him to go fuck himself for seemingly no reason. I pity Paulo.

You don't have to treat your friends well if you have no friends

It's written by a woman embracing Tumblr way of thinking.
So I'm convinced that the botched story and character design "lately" is a result of aiming for the SU "fan"base.

If the webcomic is going to keep going around in circles, of COURSE the questions will keep going around in circles until something changes, you retarded ignoramus.

Yeah he's setting himself up for a metaphoric kick in the nuts.

It's as good a time as any to repost this.

What does that make Augustus?

Nah Paulo's stance is completely reasonable, and while Lucy's isn't I understand she's in a very bad place mentally speaking. TL;DR it's Mike's fault.

>"You owe us an explanation--i love you!"
She doesn't owe him anything just because he has feelings for her. He's already been told she doesn't feel the same way, but here he is again being a whiny bitch to her about them.

This would have went much smoother if orange cat didn't run in fists blazing at final fantasy cat like an idiot.

Goes to show that pandering in moderation is better than raw pandering

Every fucking thread
>Whats the point of this comic anymore?
>Why am I still reading this?
>Why are the creators such incompetent fuckers?
>Why arent Lucy's tits front and center?
Its pretty much the same thing every thread

This is response to Lucy telling him he and all the others don't matter to her anymore. He isn't complaining about being rejected.

Lucy was a more of a whiner about getting rejected by Mike but she's been quite the hypocrite lately so I'm not surprised.

I think the "I love you" is supposed to be his way of saying he cares about her and he wants to know what's wrong with her. Knowing Lucy he could've thought she felt she couldn't tell anyone how she's been feeling.

Augustus is a friend, but he's a friend who doesn't tolerate her bullshit while at the same time not reaching Mike in December tier of nastiness. He tells Lucy what she needs to hear, but he's also sympathetic towards her. Also Lucy has thrown herself into actively trying to help him get a better life, so she probably doesn't feel like a parasite to him, because she's giving back the help he's given her.

>Aiming for PauloxLucy endgame for fucking years
>Tosses all those years of plot development out the fucking window
Why would you spend so much TIME on pushing those two together just to scrap it all in ONE ( 1 ) FUCKING CHAPTER

Don't you see? She doing all of this to get back with Mike and push Paulo to daisy. She's already put the plan in place and is 10 steps ahead of everyone else.

still mad

Don't forget most of that chapter was just recap.

Can we go back to Mike's meltdown and the rest of the beatings he has to give/take? Paulo went through like 5 different mood changes already

>being Paulo

She's made brash decisions lately too.
That stinks of a hack trying to pass off winged shit as quality.

Cry manwhore

That scene might be done; Sue walked away, after all.

>Rachel catches the hint and moves on with her life
>Paulo proceeds to break down into much

Wow, what a cunt.

I think Paulo better be put on suicide watch soon. Why must Mike ruin everything for everyone?

The fact is, Taeshi doesn't embrace tumblr. She just mimicks it.
She was moulded by the early Sup Forums community

She already told him this at the carnival. He's just using "friends" as an excuse to yell at her for hanging out with another guy. He's a jealous whiny bitch. He drops the pretense of friends and goes straight into "I love you bloobloo". The tacked on "don't you remember!" Is just icing on the shitcake.

>manwhore
He dindu nuffin wrong, Fernando a good boy

>as an excuse to yell at her for hanging out with another guy
Not just ANY guy, it's the guy he believes molested his childhood friend. I feel like this has to be bait because Paulo's frustration and confusion is understandable.

>Yeah he's setting himself up for a metaphoric kick in the nuts.
I hope this is the chapter everyone (or at least the ones that deserve it) gets theirs.

>Abbey pretty much got his and look at how he is now
>Paulo got BTFO by lucy, mike, and is now getting round two with her
>Mike got told to fuck off by lucy and is distancing himself from everyone more and more (all thanks to a seemingly hopeless relationship with sandy)
>Lucy is still in a bad place mentally, and is pretty much breaking off with everyone, i'm sure at SOME point this will backfire my bet is that her actions will somehow result in mike getting in some violent accident as bad, if not more, as her suicide attempt

She doesn't owe him an explanation, but she's a real bitch for not giving one. I mean, what kind of dick just up and leaves (even given the circumstances leading up to it) comes back, acts all friendly, even hangs out with someone and then the next time they see each other acts like a complete stranger?

Paulo never wanted Rachel or indicated that he did; the closeness that hurt Rachel was entirely of her own making.

Lucy strung Paulo on for years by going to him whenever Mike wasn't available and deliberately kissing him just to make him feel good before trying to kill herself.

He was more-or-less cool a DAY after being rejected. What he's so upset about is being completely cut off...which incidentally is exactly what happened to Lucy in volume 2. I wonder if these parallels are deliberate.

But ashi is dead
Daisy had plenty of time to fix a perception of augustus that even she doesn't believe anymore.

They've been friends a long time but people and feelings change. Sometimes going cold turkey is the best way to get over something. Not that I'm justifying Lucy's behavior, but the last few page updates certainly make it seem like she's trying to get away from her friends but is just doing it in her own fucked up way instead of coming clean with everything.

Plus truth of the matter is that just because you love someone doesn't mean they're going to drop everything for you. I wouldn't be surprised if Lucy still carried a small flame for Paulo but she's not obligated to love him back or keep him on a pedestal like he does her.

Sure it hurts but that's just how life is.

What is Paulo's endgame is to end with David? Bros before hoes and all that. David will never hurt him after all.

>look at how he is now
happpily rebounding with one (or more) sophomore(s)?

Why is she so painstakingly awful at pandering to either?
Her homogay crap is transparently forced, and bagboy is apparently there to make sure only the "lol random XD" humor makes it through from the ye olde Sup Forums days

Yeah but did she talk to anyone else besides Lucy about that? Like how would she even tell the group that, especially when she was dating Abbey?

So if Augustus is Lucy's won't-take-her-shit voice of reason, how is he going to react to her bullshit once Paulo leaves?

>Daisy had plenty of time to fix a perception of augustus that even she doesn't believe anymore.
Then maybe she should have told that to Paulo (and the rest of the gang)

It's her fault for perpetuating the rapey angle and not setting things straight. Who cares about abbey? he's an angry after thought

Garfield is choosing half-deaf megabitch over the masterpiece that is Rachel, the girl who has given him more support and love than Daisy and Lucy combined.

You deserve a life of unhappiness for turning down the girl who would do anything for you you lorax lookin asshat

he's too busy cowering behind Lucy to do shit
probably going to continue until Paulo leaves

>Plus truth of the matter is that just because you love someone doesn't mean they're going to drop everything for you. I wouldn't be surprised if Lucy still carried a small flame for Paulo but she's not obligated to love him back or keep him on a pedestal like he does her.
Non-sequitur. He's upset she told him he and all her friends don't matter any more. This comes after almost a year of worrying about her well-being after her ominous disappearance.

This is like her "fuck you" to Mike a few chapters ago but without the obvious antecedent.

Probably gonna ask her if she's okay, and if the whole thing really did bother him he'll bring it up later. Remember Lucy basically told him she's sort of using him to get her friends to hate her.

>more-or-less got over Daisy liking Paulo and his breakup with her
>is in a group of friends who seem to support him more and aren't a gang of emotional wrecks
>seems to be trailing into a relationship that will work better
True, we can't be sure about how it will go in the long run, but considering how shit everyone else is now, he's doing great.

David is one of the very few people (along with Sue, Amaya) that he hasn't expressed a romantic or sexual interest in.

Rachel never had the guts to ask for what she really wanted. She made her bed and got fucked in it

Why the fuck is Lucy even trying to distance herself from everyone again

She kinda did in a bonus comic for one of the books, I dunno' if it's considered canon though.

She backed off really hard when Paulo didn't respond favorably.

She really didn't, though. She brushed it off with
>hahah, it was a joke, bruv

She believes what Mike told her about being a parasite.

When in doubt, blame mike

Drama quota, time to compensate for her long and dumb absence.

After all is said and done, she only cares about Mike, which means she really ISN'T anyone else's friend.

Well, you know... Sometimes your life takes a strange turn and you end with your best friend's dick in your mouth. Just sayin

>"Hey Paulo! I tried to kill myself because of stuff Mike said and Augustus found my bloody broken body on the ground and saved me. I'm not really in a good place mentally to be around your constant drama table--where are you going?"
Cut to Mike being murdered by Paulo and their "friends" being torn apart permanently. Might be best for Lucy to play the 'bad guy'

>paulo's torso bigger than his chest
thats fucked

We don't know for certain since we haven't had a flashback from her point of view since leaving. There's two theories though:

1) She took Mike's words to heart too much, thinks she's still a parasite, and he friends are better off without her

2) While she was gone, she realized how shitty they all were and is trying to get away from the toxic table

>actively avoided all the drama since coming back
>the drama decides to come to her instead

It's not her fault!...sorta kinda

So much for the well deserved assertiveness.

>agreed. Paulo needs to be hung for hurting best dog

She's the Drama Queen, after all. Everything she touched becomes drama yadda yadda

Mike needs that shit at this point.

So how do you think this is all going to blow up? A blizzard traps everyone at school? Sue, in a last ditch attempt to believe everything is okay, tricks Mike and Lucy into interacting again?

>paulo then takes the phone and shoves it down mikes throat

>Sue, in a last ditch attempt to believe everything is okay, tricks Mike and Lucy into interacting again?

Sue's not an idiot. You honestly believe she'd try that after seeing scarf boy flip out over the mere mention of sandy?

Daily reminder that Mike is always right

She might be in serious denial but yeah I don't think she'd actually try the play thing again, I was just spitballing.

Father Paulo should come in and beat the straight back into his son

Lucy's a real bitch. Sure she has some reason but the reason is just that she's emotionally retarded. Why the fuck did she even decide/agree to come back?

>Why the fuck did she even decide/agree to come back?
It wasn't for Augustus since she expected him to have graduated, it wasn't to make up with Mike because she flipped him off, it's hard to imagine it was to icebox her friends since she waited until she was cornered to positively do it....was it just to flip off Mike?

>It's the end of the school day
>Daisy tries to approach Lucy about Augustus after Paulo tells her
>Lucy says some dumb shit to push Daisy away
>Sue over hears, steps in trying to defuse things, and fails like always
>"W-why are you being this way, Lucy?! We all missed you!"
>"Oh I tried to kill myself because of Mike."
>Walks away
>Chapter ends
>Cue another six month intermission

Paulo's endgame is this.

Nah it's gonna be Mike who snaps and spills the bean. Lucy telling them what happened would just get her more sympathy.

Probably because she likes the view from her old room better.
Or maybe because she likes Augustus better than her old friends.
Or maybe because she had to wear a school uniform in her other school.

Either way, not for her old crew.

>Or maybe because she likes Augustus better than her old friends.
She was surprised to see Augustus again so she didn't come back because of him.

Maybe it's just cheaper than private school? Although her family is decently well off...

Every fucking update
>Shitty whiny cat drama
>Repeats of the same shit that's happened for years
>WHY DON'T THEY JUST GET OVER THEMSELVES
>JUST FUCK ALREADY
Its pretty much the same thing every update

Who thinks that LucyxAugustus is actually the endgame ship? I just don't see Lucy and Mike working out anymore, no matter how much bullshit the author pulls out of her ass.

>no matter how much bullshit the author pulls out of her ass.
>bullshit
>her ass
I knew Taeshi was a furry

Forgiveness is a magical thing user.