STEAM hams

JOOHNNNYYYYY

SNEED

Lisa needs braces

JOOOOOOHHHHHNYYY!

Armin Tamzarian

That elephant ate my entire platoon.

that isn't smoke, it's steam
steam from the thin stew made of fish, vegetables, prawns, coconut milk, and four kinds of rice

Cool I broke his brain

youtube.com/watch?v=CrKPv8pRK_w

Deleted scene

Jesus

The tune that plays in this scene is very catchy.

any other deleted scenes from classic Simpsons?

Yes papa?

wow

eatan sugah?

I can't think of any. It's pretty rare for a scene to pass script stage, get animated, voiced, and only cut then.

stop.

Was Cronkite in the right?

Sending your chuck a valensneed, huh?

Cronkite didn't make the people hate the vets. The people did that on their own. Walter just told them how fucked up Nam was.
But the unwashed masses blamed the soldiers rather than the boneheads who sent them over there

I wonder what Sup Forums thinks.

When I was a kid playing Halo CE my sister and I would always pick a marine in the second level to be Johnny, who we then protected from the Covenant. If he got killed we'd both yell out "Johnny, Johnny, Jooooohnnny!"

Jews probably.

Damn that's dark. But Homer watching it while eating popcorn is pretty funny.

What made the joke for me was Homer's sincere "GET EM SKINNER"
He wasn't eating popcorn and mocking Skinner's PTSD. He was cheering him on and supporting Skinner in his dreambattle.

DID SOMEONE SAY Sup Forums THREAD?

OPEN YOUR MOUTH

not the same thing but it's crazy how many scenes I saw from the FX marathons that were cut on all other channels

no papa

Go ask them on Sup Forums, not here.

The true tragedy of war right there.

Oh, so the FXX version isn't just the syndicated version?

Not really a deleted scene, but it's been so long since I've seen the original "Lady Bouvier's Lover" that I didn't even know there was a scene of Bart getting punched by different guys, because he's pretending to be Homer so he can get his animation cel.

Deliveryman #2: (through the door) Homer Simpson! I've got a uh.. special delivery for you.
Bart: Go away.
Deliveryman #2: If you do not open the door, Mr. Simpson, I cannot give you your special delivery.
(Bart sees it's his animation cell that he ordered)
Deliveryman #2: Here's your special delivery.
Bart: Thanks...
Deliveryman #2: (punches Bart in the face) And that's for keeping me waiting.

I forgot all about it until I heard it on Talking Simpsons.