How do you raise a redpilled daughter Sup Forums ?

how do you raise a redpilled daughter Sup Forums ?

browse Sup Forums with her on a daily basis

1) stop being a turkroach, be something else

2) stop trying to get parenting advice on fucking Sup Forums

Don't let them go to university.

There you go.

Rub her cunny daily

mostly this but you should also cuddle with her while watching frozen for the billionth time.

Don't do that. (Well you can watch Frozen but the other thing).

I **** her in the ***** day and night.
She has a really thirst for my ****.

you can't argue with my double triplets senpai.

why are you censoring yourself patel?

this, I make regular love to my daughters and they're on the pill, that's how you redpill your daughter

/thread

Rub her feet often and suck her toes

>these fucking responses

Women just want to enjoy life, being redpilled is a man thing.

That is why you raise them to enjoy the right things.

You can't. All women are inherently shitty. They are a lost cause. All modern women will fuck at least one nigger and have at least one lesbian experience. Give girl babies up for adoption and save yourself the time and money.

i guess so :/ i want white grandchildren tho ;_;

Don't push the red pill too hard. They will act like us and join an Ethiopian Ant peddling online forum to discuss her bluepilled ideas in a leftist echo chamber

Bare-assed farts on her pillows while she's at school.

this, and tell her that feminists want to stop her from getting her pussy rubbed

>Don't let them go to university.

Unless it's for STEM.

Fixed that for you.

If you are sending your daughter to collage, and her course selection is "Humanities", you might as well just keep the money, invest in some real estate or something.

No, never let them go to it. The course does not matter, it is the university environment itself that is a cancer on their minds.

>The course does not matter, it is the university environment itself that is a cancer on their minds.

Well, that's a fair point, but there can still be some good of sending your daughter to college...

Although I agree, college culture has become more cancerous every year.

It's basically went from:

1. Educational facility teaching the next generation the skills to make a good career doing something useful

To

2. Glorified overpriced spring break

To

3. Teaching them how to ruin their lives and their nation.