Rich mudslime flaunts his oil money

>youtube.com/watch?v=ty_Rkxc2cXc

This is why the saudis will have nothing in 100 years.

This faggot mudslime has an entire youtube channel dedicated to flaunting all of the shit he buys with his daddys oil money.

Why do you brits allow this filth into your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

bgr.com/2016/11/14/donald-trump-mexico-wall-fence/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're just jealous m8

You are a sad piece of shit defending a gross ugly muslim.

Kys

>Why do you brits allow this filth into your country?
>implying we have a say in the matter

Bet you suck muslim cocks really well, probably swallow too.

Just because He looks arab you assume He's muslim?

Oh yeah, your flag...
nvm
Classic american education

He seems like a gay guy.

Seen his videos before.

Typical oil money faggot thinks his money will buy him approval from humans.

Absolutely based.

It's not far fetched to think a brown man in the middle east is going to be an adherent of Islam.

Make sure and tell ahmed to not pull out next time he fucks your sister.

Maybe you can get oil money too!

Says the mexican "intellectual"

Who cares? Atleast hes wasting the money instead of financing terrorism.

It will probably buy him a wet dick from plenty of white pussy.

Brits are so cucked kek.

I highly doubt there are many Muslims in Mexico.

Now THAT is some nose.

Even the jews must be jelly of this guy schnoz.

On a side note, I tought ppl like him was hanged from cranes in muslim countries. Are you lying to me, Sup Forums?

Love how he just gives all his money to european brand owners.

Good muzzie

hence why hes in britian, typical saudi.

gets millions from oil, realized his subhuman country is shit compared to europe, moves there and spends all his oil money trying to fit in.

Went to college with many such examples. They're filthy rich and still struggle to get laid. Sad.

Go swallow muslim cum faggot

>mexican intellectuals

And yet, it gets only 6k views lol

>t virgin

These faggits struggle to get laid in college

He might be a devoted practitioner of Zen Buddhism.
Fuck you

>Why do you brits allow this filth into your country?
We don't have a say, also that oil money goes to our junk companies that sell him the shit he's flaunting.

A Saudi and his money are easily parted.

>ugly
>gross
post pics of yourself with timestamp

Who give a fuck? Does a sand nigger with money gets your panties in a bunch?

Stop being a fucking women and control your emotions for God sakes

does he know that suits of the rack are adidas sweat suits for rich people?

classic

Hows the cuckold life treating you? Find a nice muslim to fuck your wife yet?

Keep trying!!

The entire country is 'nigger rich'. Not investing in infrastructure, or their economy, they just buy shiny things.

You're jealous. He could buy any woman in your family and there's nothing you could do about it you broke inferior fuck

>tfw no luxury haul

Why don't they allow refugees into their home

cuck detected.

He's most likely a homosexual, having to pay rentboys to fuck him whilst he snorts cocaine off their cocks. I've met Saudis when I've worked in hotels.

Also, America you can't say much about oil niggers flaunting cash, didn't you have a Saudi beat and rape some American in a hotel not long ago and then get away with it?

Also, 9/11 lol.

I wonder how Saudi Arabia would do if they invested the oil money in their own car comapnies, shipbuilding, computers and so on.

They wuold have more money to invest in Research and Development than USA.

r/donald might be more your speed chief. You're clearly a newfag.

Also I had sex with mom.

theyre too busy buying up stock in american companies and getting cucked in the boardrooms to come up with their own ideas.

You seen the state of Riyadh and Jeddah? They literally have slums over absolute poverty, it's pretty bad.

You should wipe that muzzie cum off your lip :)

Is he single?

Soon

he has pretty pleb taste on ties and shoes.

but that Prada slim wallet looks good.

Some advice: if you're actively hating on ppl women take note

Either you are an enraged incel or being cheated on by a woman in the most hilarious ways possible. Like she's sucking two guys off then coming to your place and kissing you on the lips just to make a point

In any case, let me pop these nuts in your mouth for a second, how

Hold still

Ah, there we go. And don't forget to licky my asshole faggot

Of course, the money keeps at the top with no way to go to the poor because there is no jobs paying weel enough.

If they made a Saudi brand instead of investin in German and British ones, these ppl could be hired to work there and get out of poverty.

From what I remember, when VW got caugh on that polution test, they lost a shitload of money because the muzzies own like 20% of VW.

That's why I don't get why Britons get mad when "qataris are buying up England". They're literally wasting money on shitty towers like the spire all while improving London.

Why are you so butthurt about some rich arab?
If you focus your anger and impotence into something productive maybe in some years you can buy some Gucci shoes. No big deal m8

>what is the Burj Khalifa?
>hat is the Dubai International Airport?

topkek dopey prince has to go back

We really need to find a way to stop giving these nations billions of dollars of our money every year.

Tldr,

You missed some semen:)))

I notice Brits are particularly enraged by Gulf Arabs given that they are essentially running amok on the white women there

As in they are lining up by the thousands like the hooker whores that they all are to worship at the altar of Arab cock to maybe get a fucking handbag out of it lol

It's part of the reason why they suffer from internal terrorism, the monarchy/sheikhs literally live a life of vice and sin whilst the people suffer and don't see any of that money, they are left to starve, get beaten and have to suffer a disgusting and strict regimen. Saudi Arabia practices modern day slavery and no one says anything about it. I'm glad my country is turning against them, it's about fucking time. S.A needs to fucking suffer and these oil niggers need to be nailed to crosses.

go brush your teeth, can smell the dicks on your breath from here.

:D

>Classic american education

Countries like the UAE sell most of their oil to Korea, Japan and China anyways. You guys get our oil.

Lmao you know nothing about Saudi Arabia and are jealous

>rich
>doors that look like that

JUST

Love how we derailed the thread lol

m8 take your homosexual fantasies away from Sup Forums please

Because they are non domiciles and they drive the prices of homes up within London. As do the Russians and Chinese, they don't even live in the properties, the properties are left empty but they tie their cash up in them to protect themselves.

Our Labour party threatened to seize all their properties if they didn't occupy them for an X/XX period iirc.

>Why do you let an extremely rich person into your country
I'm sure you can figure that one out yourself.

Yeah most of those American institutions are filled with Asians and jews. Actual whites are too stupid to get into them

quick question: how do you swallow so much cum w/o throwing up?

must be hard!

> Muslims building something
Top kek, that would be a first in the history of Islam. Protip: Islam is a satanic totalitarian cult, they can only destroy, not create.

You're disgusting desu

Lol guys don't get mad at this kid, it's literally perfect, they pay us for goods, education (which they squander) and sell us their only resource. They aren't even using the money to make themselves a world power, these faggots are cucking themselves and we are reaping the benefits

Congrats on being inferior niggers who can't make money in your own country lol

Actually I do know about Saudi Arabia, I've been twice in my younger years and it was hell on Earth both times. I bet you're a Saudi nigger, don't worry you're all nice and safe in the USA so when the people turn on your monarchy you won't be blown apart by a bomb or anything. Maybe the Americans will kill you instead?

says the guy who sucks brown penises.

OKAY! :DD

Who are worse, rich sand niggers or poor ones? I think I might hate the rich ones more.

what the fuck are you talking about lol

found the retard

Don't 50% of the men in your country die from alcoholism while the other 80% are literally prostitutes

>Saudi beat and rape someone and get away with it
No that was England you degenerate fuck

My dick. Your mouth.

Yeah, they are very fucked aruond there.
From what I saw (and this is a youtube/wikipedia research, I dont have money to go there) UAE is much, MUCH better for poor ppl.

Ppl that work in construction still gets butt fucked everyday, but at least they can make some money.

I dont know anything about UK rebelling against then, nor I can think of this because they have just too much money.

Who wuold be the politician that would want to get rid of this ppl that expend millions per year on their products?

It would be for profit, so I think they would do it.

If they have money to build the Burj Khalifa that will never break even, then why not invest in their own cars and shit and make even more money?

Congratulations on having skin the same shade as my diarrhea.

Hmmm...

Your women sure don't seem to mind lol

What a fucking faggot. This is disgusting.

Gay mexican mad he didnt get enough muslim cocks to suck today.

Theres still time buddy

No it wasn't, those responsible are in prison, also I'm not from England you fucking retard so don't imply it. Stupid fucking shitskin.

Basically the government is turning against S.A because they are bombing Yemen to bits with our weapons.

I am muslim, you have some problem with that?

Because they do our bidding. They're basically nigger tier people and they'll be dropped when they become redundant

>sell us oil
>buy our products with the money we gave you
Can't say I'm upset here really.

It would be problematic if they built their own factories to build shit in. But that's beyond the ar*b; all appearance no substance: the ethnic group

Enjoy your HIV, syphilis and chlamydia.

no problem as long as you build that wall to our specifications!

>do your bidding

Yeah you must be cucks then because they are basically turning you Arab with all the British white women lining up for them lol

Lol shut the fuck up. You mudslimes are at the abolsute bottom when it comes to the sexual pecking order. Ugly manlet subhumans

>Basically the government is turning against S.A because they are bombing Yemen to bits with our weapons.
This makes no sense.
These guys are the one spending money on UK and providing oil for you guys.

On top of that, buying military hardware from BAE that is by the end of the day, even more money for UK.

What gives?

Do UK and Yemen has strong ties somehow to be able to piss off the british stablishment?

>Getting called retarded isn't enough, I have to PROVE I'm retarded too
Thanks for that

Mostly dating educated white women. Raw sex usually. Never have to worry about std

But yeah I do like white girls though but can be a bit frigid at times.

bgr.com/2016/11/14/donald-trump-mexico-wall-fence/

Saudi Arabia are good goys. Also, as I said, Arabs are repulsive to everyone. Your women are also obsessed with being white, ugly subhuman.

This.

It's why you have to pay for it, top fucking lel. No woman will touch you unless you hand her a wad of £50 notes. Ugly sand nigger shit, and you're paying to be infected with every STD under the sun.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>all the money in the world
>lacks the imagination to use it
This is what upsets me 2bh.
He could do literally anything with that money.
Robot boxing, drones with guns attached fighting each other, anything.
But what does he dedicate his YouTube channel to? Webcam videos of himself opening boxes of gaudy bullshit he just bought from a store.
What a fucking waste.

jealous burger detected

Yeah if this were true this thread wouldn't exist lol. This entire thread is essentially cuck rage masked behind some pathetic internet call to action

Truth is your inane screaming is not noticed. You are headed to the garbage bin of history