Despicable deadpool 294 storytime

Look who is back. Lets see if deadpool get his revenge on madcap. Get ready for suffering.

Other urls found in this thread:

www22.zippyshare.com/v/cK08UPUM/file.html
www35.zippyshare.com/v/wXZBqyTo/file.html
www40.zippyshare.com/v/dI9mTEuT/file.html
www16.zippyshare.com/v/wqTHjBSc/file.html
www109.zippyshare.com/v/kQx54juB/file.html
www100.zippyshare.com/v/BrjI0Xex/file.html
www49.zippyshare.com/v/GXt7I40A/file.html
www63.zippyshare.com/v/Rj1yaCoO/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like how terrifying madcap is right now.

OUCH

Deadpool just can't win can he?

Dont you hate when your archenemy is right.

Now I am imagining stryfe repairing phonebooths near every possible location where deadpool can end up.

>I...actually kinda feel bad for you
Damn

Well Madcap is loony and dangerous but he did have a point when he said Wade blames others for his problems and that he is his own worst enemy.

Stryfe is such an asshole.

Man i hate that's Duggan is off DP in a few issues and i hope someone even half as good as he was is on it.
If North or Zdarsky are on it,i will be SEETHING

Man I was expecting suffering but not at this level
Poor Wade

What about Hastings?

You have to kill your son to save your daughter.

JUST PUT THIS MAN OUT OF HIS MISERY FOR FUCKS SAKE

He's alright but the book would probably be more comedy than story look how Gwenpool was from what i read of it.

I agree although out of those two I hope it's Zdarsky, his humor subpar but at least he can write a coherent story.

Hastings would be OK, even Ewing judging from his Rocket comic.

But if you ask me I rather have Nicieza back for another run.

I still beleive deadpool will rise back up. Duggan made him avenger organically in previous run. I beleive in him.

DP brought preston back and cable is still out there plotting against stryfe. Captain america is trying to reach wade. I believe his friends will help him at the end and show he is not alone.

Coulson is still alive right?

Hastings is good. His mcninja character is inspired from deadpool. He always wanted to write deadpool.

Maybe.

Poor Evan.

but I want him to take over ASM

Let him write spiderman/deadpool then

Being Deadpool is suffering.

Is Madcap Duggan?

Duggan just wants us to feel pain.

Is this girl an already established character ? I feel she may come back with madcap later as sidekick.

Man can this guy not get a break finally has friends a family a love interest who he married and issue by issue he loses all that.

Well it's not like anyone else is bothering to use Evan

bump

If Deadpool kills Evan I am going to hunt down Duggan and do something nasty to him

Such is the fate of the x-kid,to be never be used much after their debut and to die for feels-bad reason.

Robbie Thompson is doing really good on that though

So I'm a little out of the loop when it comes to Despicable Deadpool, or maybe just current Deadpool in general. Who is Kid Apocalypse?

clone of apocalypse x-kid, went through a grim and edgy phase where he was convinced he was literally going to grow up to be apocalypse and wade told him to knock that shit off and played papa for him

Way back when Deadpool was in X-Force with Fantomex, Wolverine, Psylocke and Angel, they had found some cult that had a clone of Apocalypse they were grooming for some world domination.
X-Force went in, killed most of the cult leadership, and then Fantomex shot the kid. But then through shenanigans I don't really remember, Fantomex also saved the kid, or cloned him, or something. And Deadpool ended up becoming his ward, kinda

His death could be a way to integrate AoS storyline about his resurrection. Thaiti is a magical place.

bump

The amount of pain I feel is too much to describe.

this is fucking terrible. not just this, all of this. but this is where I got.

Wait kid apocolips is in charge of deadpool?

Nah I meant it the other way around. Deadpool kinda half adopted Evan.

Kid Apocalypse is in the X-Men school. He is a good kid.
He is a clone of Apocalypse that was put as a fetus in some virtual reality accelerated aging tube thing, so he had a great middle class suburbs childhood with a good education, kinda like Superman and his Kent parents.

Deadpool is really close to this kid, who is a good nice kid, but Stryfe will kill Deadpool's daughter if Deadpool doesn't kill Kid Apocalypse (that has to be because in the future an heroic adult kid apocalypse will kill Stryfe)

Apocalypse was abudcted by the Celestials to repay his debt
Apocalypse was eventually reborn
Apocalypse was killed as a kid
Apocalypse was cloned and now that clone is Evan

If Stryfe wants Evan dead, then that means Evan is going to be a pain in his ass later on or Apocalypse is gonna come back through him at some point.

Despicable Deadpool 287 (2017) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www22.zippyshare.com/v/cK08UPUM/file.html

Despicable Deadpool 288 (2017) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www35.zippyshare.com/v/wXZBqyTo/file.html

Despicable Deadpool 289 (2018) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www40.zippyshare.com/v/dI9mTEuT/file.html

Despicable Deadpool 290 (2018) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www16.zippyshare.com/v/wqTHjBSc/file.html

Despicable Deadpool 291 (2018) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www109.zippyshare.com/v/kQx54juB/file.html

Despicable Deadpool 292 (2018) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www100.zippyshare.com/v/BrjI0Xex/file.html

Despicable Deadpool 293 (2018) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www49.zippyshare.com/v/GXt7I40A/file.html

Despicable Deadpool 294 (2018) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www63.zippyshare.com/v/Rj1yaCoO/file.html

HE LITERALLY JUST SAID NOT FUCKING EVAN YOU DERIVATIVE FUTURE CUNT!

Apparently Evan is still a Apocalypse reborn?

Wade doesn't deserve this. Evan doesn't deserve this. None of us deserve this.

Zenpool was great

Duggan's run was incredibly consistent with a few flourishes of greatness. I struggle to think of an arc that was outright bad, the character work is always enjoyable.

I haven't been keeping up with Deadpool since fucking Original Sin which is a long ass time, but still get the issues. How has it been since Posehn dropped off? I really liked what I read, especially the Cap, Wolverine, and Deadpool team up arc.

it's solid the whole way through

Angry triggered Wade is best Wade

jesus fucking christ Madcap

Ellie isn't worth it

Duggan is secretly the best writer at the Big 2 for the past five years

he's definitely the best world builder

I'm digging that cover art desu

So I guess we're not getting any follow-up to Deadpool hinting that Madcap having false memories or a fake past or something.

Oh yeah, that.

bumping

Way out of the loop here. Is this the 1610 version of Madcap? 'cause the speech balloons...

'member when Deadpool had another voice in his head which talked with the same speech bubbles? that was Madcap fused together with Deadpool (don't ask).
so this is the regular 616 version.

I imagine Dugan masturbates furiously to Wade being miserable. I never thought someone could top Kelly on the "Wade has gone through some shit" meter.

I suppose when you get a character who you can do terrible physical and psychological things to, it's only a matter of time.
I mean, if you don't do it someone else will. Might as well get it over with.

Koblish is profoundly underrated

Worst part about Duggan leaving Deadpool is that im just gonna subconciously compare the next run to this one. I just wont see him the same way

>that last panel

HEY, HEY GUYS. DID YOU KNOW THAT DEADPOOL IS DEADPOOL'S WORST ENEMY? IT'S NOT LIKE WE HAVEN'T HAD THIS EXACT SAME MESSAGE EVERY MONTH FOR ABOUT, OH, FIVE FUCKING YEARS OR ANYTHING, RIGHT?

HOUSE OF IDEAS!

~*S*~*Y*~*N*~*E*~*R*~*G*~*Y*~

You know, that's actually pretty sick when you think about it.

Is there a pain worse than knowing someone would rather be in a space zoo forever than see your ugly face again?

>FIVE FUCKING YEARS

You're right, but try 20

i dont even... what the fuck?

While it's beating it on the head for the audience, it works for the characters since the entire point of the issue was madcap's being too obsessed with how he'd harm Deadpool to realize he was late to the party in several ways by several magnitudes. To him it's this big revelation.
It would spare us if he didn't say anything and just quietly left, but it would be odd for someone who was intent to hurt Wade on their way over to not kick dirt in his eye on their way out.

So I guess he'll be showing up in Duggans GotG/Infinity Countdown?

i think so. Scott adsit is already nova corps leader.

Whattttt

He is the current commander of nova corps .duggan brought scott to his GOTG run.

Hornburger is doing well for himself

I am reading DP ever since the mid of Way run, and read all what came before...

I guess I will drop DP title after Duggan leaves... The author that will came after will never be this good.

*blocks your path*