Lena Dunham calls Paul Ryan about Steve Bannon

instagram.com/p/BMzgmwwlRXx/

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BMzgmwwlRXx/
dailywire.com/news/10744/theres-good-chance-lena-dunham-committed-voter-amanda-prestigiacomo#
mobile.twitter.com/mtracey/status/798261406172737537
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wish she had called a helium supply center instead desu

>Lena trying to fit in

Call him and ask request him to deport the fat pig.

>She can just call him

Indeed, she could feed your country for a week.

Why does anyone pay attention to this woman who called for the extinction of whites and admits molestation of her little sister?

This fat ugly cunt is smug and self-important enough to leave a voice message and post it to instagram, but when the machine cuts her off she "just cannot" anymore.

I guess her message wasn't important enough to try again.

Kek, noone hears that shit except for the lulz if they get more angry liberal calls

>>LET THE TENDIES HIT THE FLOOR

as much as I can't stand this cunt's politics, Ive got to admit I find her strangely attractive, and would bang the living shit out of her.

go back to redd*t faggot

>lena dunham

>fat
>ugly
>jewish
>sociopath
>liberal
>from new york
>raised by some faggy perverted cuck hipster father
>molested her sister
>feminist
>lied about being raped
>success only from nepotism
>talent less
>unoriginal
>her show is just a lame sex in the city rip off, but for smelly basket case urban hipster
>pretentious
>insecure
>uses her show as some way to make some petty point about her own petty problems
>vicariously lives through her fictional character by casting hot men to pretend to be attracted to her
>materialistic
>gaudy
>trashy
>liar
>greedy
>smelly
>isnt funny
>isnt charming
>stupid
>sycophant
>has a "2cool4school" attitude towards fame and hollywood that is all sour grapes shit, all the while desperately trying to latch onto the coatails of anyone more successful than her
>shills for Hilary
>annoying
>is the poster child for literally everything wrong with western society and is the reason everyone hates America

Am I missing anything?

Jesus Christ dude have some self respect and find a trap or something

How the hell is Dunham Jewish? She doesn't resemble a typical Ashkenazi woman at all.

lmao

What is she actually famous for apart from being a cunt?

> Ive got to admit I find her strangely attractive

Should we call and ask if he has a copy of Battletoads?

Shes an Ayy Lmao. Seriously, shes built like the alien from American Dad

/ourguy/

Why is she not in Canada yet?

Why does she think she is relevant?
From where did she get that unwarranted self importance?

WRONG

probably has something to do with her cunt, her jewishness and her money.

Shes a vagina lmao comedian like amy schumer I believe

Mommy is a Jew, and she identifies as one.

>caring what celebrities think

So very disappointing

Stop posting this shit. Rest of the world does not care about entitled cunts in your country and neither should you. Jesus Christ its like 10 threads about this cow every god damn day.

Lol what a hideous little goblin. And I bet her judaic hubris makes her feel like the aesthetic equal of these chicks.

We should look for pap vids of this bitch and run her plates, teach this fat cunt a lesson

>literal self-declared child abuser calls anyone out on anything ever
Why can't she just kill herself and be done with it? Everyone in history wants her to do it.

Daily reminder that she didn't even vote for Hillary in the primary.

Wasn't that during the Billboard top 100 concert thingy in 2015?

I got a rare image that needs to not be rare any more. Please make sure Dunham does not go through a day of her goddamn life without seeing this again

>instagram.com/p/BMzgmwwlRXx/
>as a Jew

OY VEY JEWS ARE WHITE DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO THIS MESSAGE THIS IS IRRELEVANT MODS PLEASE REMOVE THIS INSTAGRAM VIDEO WHICH PROPAGATES LIES

She's so disgusting.

Idk, I found it here. It's so cringe that I was hoping it was a shoop.

GO TO FUCKING CANADA

u tel me user

I don't know if her show is really feminist, it just seems to make feminists look horrible.

isn`t she beautiful

No.
No, she's gross.
I nearly shit a puked at the same time.
Thanks.

for the love of god STAHP

C`mon anons.......just take a sniff, you`ll love it.

i like how "people of colour" are a distinct group from "human beings"

>that fat
>no tits
any women built like this are cursed

I pity you

Kek her list of -isms was too long for the voicemail

This is a woman who will tell you that feminine hygiene wipes are a patriarchal conspiracy

I'm not convinced Lena was born a woman.

FUCK YOUUUUUU

Someone needs to remind Lena Dunham it's time to pack her bags Canada is waiting for her.

I dont know how she has enough power to get someone fired.

proof of her dune coon background. she is not white

i thought the Judes invented hubris

i really hate lena dunham because i am a 25 year old white male 'intellectual' who went to Stanford, and had to deal with this shit daily.

but

i have to agree with her that she does get a lot of hate by typical Sup Forums/reddit/men in general because she represents what they're currently fucking, or their mothers, sisters, or whatever. and this triggers you all hard.

the reason for most of your vitriol comes from this and that most on these echo chambers are unable to be successful.yet this ugly piece of shit has a platform

unsuccessful men really hate lena dunham, as they have to be reminded by her that a woman in 2016 looks a lot more like Lena than Taylor Swift or whoever else is a 'sex symbol'

Ewww, wtf is wrong with you?

WHY is she wearing a Staffordshire Knot necklace? What the fuck?

Soiled.

What?

I hate her because she sexually abused her little sister and flaunted it with zero shame or remorse.

We should all call in support of Steve Bannon.

Who the FUCK is this kike bitch Lena Dunham and why am I seeing this disgusting fat trolldoll everywhere over the past year?

This is funny until you realize Paul Ryan is the kind of cuck who actually considers Lena Dunham's opinion important.

>the reason for most of your vitriol comes from this and that most on these echo chambers are unable to be successful

We memed a joke candidate into the most powerful position on the planet.

> unsuccessful men really hate lena dunham

Good thing this is a board for winners then.

>i really hate lena dunham because i am a 25 year old white male 'intellectual' who went to Stanford

You copypasted this comment, didn't you? Fucking toothpaste.

i had to google this

looks like a (((ben shapiro))) operation to make something out of nothing

i'm all for attacking this dumb bitch and hoping she goes to canada, but those passages don't read as sexual abuse.

there is a difference in being young and not knowing what things are, and being an abusive predator

this guy looks exacly like my grandfather

yeah it was Sup Forums that 'memed' donald trump to presidency

you're fucking nigger level retarded

do you really live in this fantasy world?

read back what you wrote, you definitely sound like someone successful lol

This is her "sister"

>kek

more like
everyone else - 5'11"
Her - 5'10"

>h-hey user I have some pebbles in my room *anxious laughter*

what do?

dailywire.com/news/10744/theres-good-chance-lena-dunham-committed-voter-amanda-prestigiacomo#

Dunham lives in New York, which is a state with a so-called "closed primary." This means that only registered Democrats are allowed to vote in the Democratic primary and registered Republicans in the Republican primary. For instance, I live in New York and am a registered Conservative; I was barred from casting a ballot during the Republican primary. Dunham is apparently not registered with any political party, according to a report from Vice journalist Michael Tracey, and therefore would be barred from voting in the New York State Democratic primary.

>her

>read back what you wrote, you definitely sound like someone successful lol

she looks like an more autistic version of hermione

Jesus christ I can't hate this guy.

i might be retarded but can you link me that tweet

(((shrekelli)))

id dump a nut in her, no prob

Jews look out for their own self interest. Wouldn't you?

Michael Tracey got fired from Vice for pointing that out.

Yesterday on Twitter, when he was mocking pundits who got the election wrong, the pundits just kept pointing out that he didn't have a job.

Not legally, anyway.

Read the book she enjoyed acting like a cunt to her sister for her own emotinal needs it wasnt just curiosuty. She's a sycophant

Obviously not solely, but you can't deny that the constant, round-the-clock meme producing didn't do anything.

If this place didn't exist, you can bet your ass he wouldn't have won. Not only did we force our memes on social media - the most aware of us were constantly tipping off media. InfoWars, Breitbart and other alternative medias couldn't have gotten access to so much information as efficiently without us, and many damning Hillary emails wouldn't have made it to public spotlight. While the public was sleeping, we were digging for dirt on Hillary all fucking night. Because we're such a diverse group when it comes to nationalities, we had the time zones as our advantage. The Meme Machine was up and running 24/7 advancing Trump's position.

Like it or not, we had a SIGNIFICANT impact on the election. I know there's no way of measuring it, but no sane person can deny it. Our arch nemesis Hillary even made a fucking article about us and our memes, for fuck sakes.

The term "alt-right" (which represents us) made it everywhere, and every single politically awoken person has heard it.

I do, but I don't fuck up peoples home nations in the process like the kikes do.

cool, but i need a link directly to the tweet sent out by stephan. I can get Michael a job

Shame that she'd be pretty if she actually took care of herself.

she probably wouldn't

This is where he is getting into with the hack Glenn Thrush, who got caught giving articles to Hillary before they were printed.

mobile.twitter.com/mtracey/status/798261406172737537

Which tweet are you looking for?

t. 5'55" guy

I just hit up some people I know at infowars. They should be hitting michael up to see if he is interested in a position as an investigative journalist.

He's not jewish you mong he's a catholic croatian

The one that stephan sent out about Michael Tracey but I was able to get sufficient documentation from other sources

What kind of existence is this?

can you get me a job?

what kind of job?

The only issue with working at infowars is you have to accept Alex and not call him out on anything and still do your job calling out everyone else.

Have you done any actual journalistic work? Maybe provide a sample or two of editorials you have written in the past