This triggers the globecuck

>This triggers the globecuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UGPuEDyAsU8
wiki.tfes.org/Universal_Acceleration
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People like you need to be exterminated.

>there are still people on Sup Forums who are so blue pilled they believe the earth is a globe

Look at the evidence with an open mind. It will be the ultimate redpill, I guarantee it. It does not conflict modern relativity or quantum mechanics, not even most of cosmology.

he's right tho.
you can't have a curbed horizon even on top of a mountain , i know what i'm talking about because i go to mountains at least once every year and he's right about this.
Yet , the earth is not plat.

honorary australian

Daily reminder that the earth is actually flat. Dont believe the jewish lies

flatcucks btfo

/thread

>the earth is only a thousand km around

"I don't understand the evidence that proves me wrong, thus I am right" the thread.

What does Mr Goldberg gain from us goys thinking the world is round?

This is true

>NASA

>i have to post this in every god damn flat cuck thread

You suddenly realise why the word is horizontal.

So what would you see from space

Not refuting just curious as to what you think

>that obvious cgi

You'll believe humans are alone and isolated in infinite space and not controlled by the gods above and below us

>all planets we observe are round
>Earth is flat

literally kill yourself, please

they'll come up with a million excuses

why can't I see mount everest from my living room? checkmate atheist

An accelerating disk. The edge is frozen.

This exact statement could be used on you globe cuck. Take the flat pill

So what it just goes on forever at earth level outside of the picture's frame of reference? It never curves or ends?

EPIC MAYMAY UPBOATED xDxDxDxD

>planets
you are observing stars as a dot in the sky user. you have never personally seen a planet through telescope or otherwise.

Pictures of what it should look like?

Fucking Globe fags need to kill themselves

>what are lenses?
I really worry that some of you are serious about this sometimes...

This triggers the Finn.

>18k dislikes
18 thousand red pilled people have seen this

That's because manifolds like the earth are locally homeomorphic to an euclidean space (ie, they're topoligcally equivalent).
You can't depend on such a naive thing as what you see to tell you what something is, half of science is constructed in such a form, you can't directly observe what matter is made of, your eyes aren't a good instrument of measurement.

I've seen the curvature of planets through a telescope

I know you are trolling... But people actually believe this shit

who cares

Imagine this 3D in space. Note how the shadow projected on the Moon will be similar.

wiki.tfes.org/Universal_Acceleration

>Go in a straight line
>End up where you started
>No pics of the edge of the earth
Explain this flatcucks

This is true

>these threads
I would rather deal with CTR cucks

>so retarded they have never observed our own moon

PLEASE KILL YOURSELF

this it some advanced retardism

Can someone refute this please, it's messing with my head.

can't tell if satire or ctr smearing pol's stellar reputation

How does gravity work in this theory?

>No pics of the edge of the earth
It's literally illegal to fly close to Antarctica

Gravity is measurably different at the equator so there goes that theory.

Gravitational physics
Everything is pulled towards the center of the earth, not the ground.

Thats because its true

so many underaged on Sup Forums

>wiki.tfes.org/Universal_Acceleration

All relativistic.

>still believes in gravity
Research electric universe theory. Gravity and relativity have yet to be unified and remain unproven. What we think is gravity is a product of electricity. Tesla knew this.

this

nobody has walked/flew over antartica because it isn't possible. its an infinite sheet of ice expanding out in every direction

Thank you for correcting the record.

Just kidding, you're misguided.

But have you personally seen it spherical? Obviously not yet you believe it is, why? Science? Science is bout empirical evidence, there is none that confirms the shape and form of our planet.

Do you not know how big the world is?

It doesn't. Gravity generally does not comply with the flat earth conjecture.

why would they hide the fact that earth is flat? just asking

this

she's a kike tho...

Antarcticas shoreline isnt large enough to be the edge of the earth.

>fly from south america to australia
>take shortest route across north america and over the north pole

You have to be completely retarded to believe any of this

The model would only make sense if the Earth was a tiny sphere. As it stands, water is pulled down towards the earth's center. The fact that the surface of a body of water is flat is simply due to the earth being so large that you can't see the curvature. Flat-Earthers can't explain why ships vanish over the horizon- but if the surface of the ocean was really "flat" they wouldn't sink over the horizon.

I mean thats not really the problem with this retarded theory. The problem is all of physics would essentially break down. If the earth is not round and solid. Gravity needs an entirely different explanation like radically different its not a matter of changing some things around. The physics of large masses is well understood for other planets and stars so it would not make sense for us to be of different structure. otherwise literally none of this makes any fucking sense what soever. essentially if you want a flat earth. you need to stop taking gay pictures and refute special relativity and such.

If I take that off, will you die?

That's actually pretty cool. Seems like you're missing a lot of potential with the underside though, make it two sided.

Then I feel like you'd need to make the gravity close to the same everywhere so make it a cube.

But then you have those corners and stuff and the gravity would be uneven still. Make it a ball so the gravity is equal everywhere.

There we go. Just a few tweaks to that design and you've got the perfect model m8.

Gravitational waves have been measured you dunce.

>American "education"

>those digits
Kek just confirmed that the earth is flat

will he die if I took off the mask?

Who is Bane?

So why is the North Polar region frozen, then?

>3 nested 69s
neat

Thats why you look, but dont touch

>flat plane
How the fuck would they fit people on board then?

This. Globecucks cant refute this flat earth design.

>Flat-Earthers can't explain why ships vanish over the horizon
blatant lie. It's limitations of your eye. If you look through a telescope, you can see 'more' of the horizon and a ship that had 'vanished' from your view would come back into it through the lens.

It's about the amount of light your eyes can collect.

What the fuck, this is live? Do they always have a stream of SPESS going 24/7?

There are ulterior motives in this world. I think most of Sup Forums accepts that already. (Big money funding instability in countries, controlling of the media narrative, etc.)

This is just the final stage of the redpill.

>globecucks will deny these digits

>inb4 Bill Nye the Science Guy quotes
will lefties ever learn?

The reason that liberals can't even win an argument about whether the earth is flat or not is precisely because they rely on celebrities to speak for them. Once those celebrities either retire (a la Jon Stewart) or become irrelevant (Louis C(uc)K), then the leftiest zombies are left with no talking points. It's sad really. I would like to have a side to debate against. It's kind of boring to be able to to debate so good that you can win arguments about anything. I could probably successfully debate a liberal that the sky is orange. They have no intellectual tools to disprove me with.

This.

>being this bluepilled
Guarantee you cannot explain it at all outside of: "i read they detected gravity waves" and you think you're informed. You're just as bad as the indoctrinated leftists.

If I fly from Germany to Japan and from
Japan to the USA and from there back home
again

How could I fly on a flat disk?

And are all pilots parts of a conspiracy?

>american education

I have heard it said that the flat disc 'pivots' as if it was balanced on a stick under the north pole as to explain the suns movement wirhout gravity. That way both the south pole and north pole stay far away from the sun..

Or something

Hahahahahahahahahaha. If it was like the first example when you turned 180 degrees you'd find you're floating in space.

That gradient couldn't continue with you standing on the surface.

What is gravity?

the horizon is always horizontal because the earth is fucking huge. you actually think the earth is small enough to reveal its curvature in one measly little mountain range? if there was a curve as sharp as the one in the top half of that pic the earth would be so fucking small

If this were true the equator wouldn't be the longest distance around the earth, but it is.

SATELLITES ARE A MYTH xDxDxDxDxDxD

>camera build
>season
>angle of sun
>image editing

Can any "conspira-retards" explain to me, why would anyone want to lie about earth beeing round? And spends tons of money and resources on that? To what benefit?

> Finn shitposter switched from polls to "earth is flat" shitposting

I'm happy you're able to quickly find a new job. Even Australia as a whole can't get the amount of (You)s your baits have attracted over the past year and a half.

A theory.

>What is a meniscus
>You also assume all bodies of water have sheer cliffs underneath and that the moon doesn't affect tides