It's another John Oliver hate thread

Why is he so unbearable? I'm a Brit and his accent makes me want to punch him in the mouth. It's not a real British accent. No-one talks like this freak.

Also feel free to thumbs down this fake Brit. m.youtube.com/watch?v=J-Cebel76io

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_and_Sedition_Acts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does anyone have any evidence he might be a fake brit? He certainly has a bit of a Jewish look to him (Big eyes, big nose, low set ears, ugly proportions)

could it be that he is from some strange village or that he has many years in the states? pls respond I'm really interested in the linguistics, I grew up watching him and jon leibowitz so it's hard to hate them

You tell me

He sounds really forced. I suspect it's a pet of his 'haha I'm English isn't that funny I'm smart amirite' shtick. If I heard someone talking like that in England I'd think there's something wrong with them.

>pic related

He's not wrong though as far as this year sucking goes, ignoring the election stuff there was a lot of shit that I had to deal with not just what was mentioned but personal things that I don't really need to get into. I want next year to be better :(

Fuggg xD
Hopefully Trump will do something about the media

confirmed jew

DELETE THIS NOWWWREEEEEE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_and_Sedition_Acts

Witnessed!

Scott Adams browses Sup Forums.

MEMES ARE REAL

0:18

"TWENTY-FUCKING-SIXTEEN"

Yes he's a Brit it's just that he's from Birmingham. Thought it would be pretty obvious for a Brit to know this.

That is suspiciously good beard coverage for a brit.

Wut.

Well I'll just say it's been a very tough year for me.

LE FUCK 2016

don't generate clicks for them damnit

actual OP was some other shitty forum, google it

I like the show and I think it's funny. Stop hating.

fuck off and go worry about your shit economy

Who the fucks John oliver ?
I don't recall seeing him at any tea party's?

His fake British persona is a Jewish trick. He has absolutely terrible teeth that would repel any woman, unless paired with an obnoxiously overdone British accent. Americans think foreign accents are sexy (unless it's Mexican or Canadian) so he probably figured a British accent would cancel out his teeth.

I'm sure if we go back far enough his family changed their name from something Jewish. The guy has two first names. That is suspect.

Mmm interesting.
So my acent may get me laid in the USA. .......

it's 2016

Not only that, you will unable to lose a public argument.

Stockholm syndrome

Republitards are so mad because he's always right.

Seriously, how does it feel to be stay stubborn after being exposed all the time?

ALLUAH AKBAR

>Why is he so unbearable?
He's a shill sockpuppet for the leftist agenda controlled by (((them))). There's no such thing as a bearable version of that

It gets even better: in America, a great many people think having a British accent means you're smarter than them.

He sounds nothing like a Brummie

>Seriously, how does it feel to be stay stubborn after being exposed all the time?
That's a good question you should ask yourself.

Oh right I forgot. You're on the right side of history
>mfw

His recent episode was the first I ever saw just to tune into the butthurt.

It was pure thought-garbage, straight up social conditioning. 30 minutes of rapid fire quips one after another so your brain doesn't have time to process your own opinion.

Nobody with a shred of self-respect would watch this tripe. Deport him.

>implying Finch isn't the ultimate Sup Forumslack

can we get a normal link with FULL video of his show?