Have you ever contronted a kike IRL /pol?

Have you ever told a kike how Much you despise his kin or you just spend The time shitposting?

Has Italy ever achieved anything of note since in the past 70 years?

My best friend was a kike till he earned mischlinge status and I told him all the time how much I despised jews. Frankly he was and is a bigger anti-semite than I am.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITALY JUST GOT BTFO ETERNALLY HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

Have been acquainted with 3 jews in my life. All were fine lads. One of them was an anti-semite (quite widespread among them it seems). There's even a saying "no one hates jews more than other jews do".

In case GCHQ is here I don't hate jews, they are a very respectable people with admirable traditions

Like the jew is the problem. It's (((them))) and you never meet a single one of (((them))) because that's how (((they))) operate

Autism thread V.2
I admire your persistence

Where I live Jews are gentiles.

More than I care to share about, even anonymously.

No, stop making worthless threads that no one cares about.

/thread.

I don't care about Jews but am vocally critical of Israel and jokingly anti-semitic to my friends sometimes. I think they think I'm not joking sometimes.

But, I'm a Catholic, so part of muh religion, at least that's what I'm sticking to.

I don't hate Jews so have never had this issue. I have half-ethnic Jewish cousins (all raised Christian though).

BTFO by the kike

I confronted my kike parents with redpills all the time when I was rebellious teen, does it count?

I know so many russian jews here in germany, and all of them have resemblance to the merchant meme.

said the guy who's country has only contributed to the world via fucking nokia phones and sodastream

at least italians gave us nutella

??????????

You should really start to make them feel unwelcomed tho

Kys
Nice one bro
What did you mean by this? Are ovens related?
Calling /thread in your won post...Kys

I'm starting to call them "big noses"; it looks like this way it's easier to redpill normies instead of immediately show your power level...Bread is about confronting kikes themselves but ty anyway

There's no such thing ad "half-new", sorry kike
Have you ever espressero them your contempt or you'd be immediately jailed?