/MPGAG/ - Make Sup Forums Great Again General

The problem Sup Forums currently faces is an invasion by these faggot Reddit normies shifting political discussion to Trump-conservative garbage.

The goal of this thread will be to restore Sup Forums to it's pre 2014 greatness.

Discussions:
>how to get rid of reddit
>how to shift board culture back to pre-trump
>how to redpill normies that won't leave

I'm up for this.

bump

we must train for this

Does anyone have a pastebin of redpill material I can add to the general?

holohoax redpills especially wanted.

GTFO you scumbag degenerate

Reporting in

Sup Forums is a natsoc board

Fag

Agreed. do you know what happened to the /NatSoc/ general? I figured they'd be on top of getting pol back on track.

Fuck off.

roleplaying thrread

pre-2015 Sup Forums was the best

I'd talk shit if I didn't love your flag.

infiltrated and destroyed by christian shills |

I agree, OP.

>Stop with the shitposting
>Stop replying to threads about trannies, cucks, etc.
>Stop replying to retarded threads that shit up the front page and dilute the energy of the board.

GET THE FUCK IN HERE THE REST OF YOU.

ITT: Faggots who got here during the Zimmerman trial or sooner role play as oldfags trying to bring Sup Forums back to the glory days.

I've got news for you, these are the glory days. This synthesis of NatSoc and Libertarianism that Sup Forums created was accessible enough to redpill the amount of normies needed to make a sizeable far-right impact on mainstream American political discussion. We effectively destroyed political correctness this year, and put neoconservative foreign policy, neoliberal economics, multiculturalism and globalist trade policy (all things generally accepted by most in the mainstream) on notice.

The Libertarians have always been here and the NatSoc have always been here. The "Trump-conservatism" that you're talking about is the synthesis of these two ideologies. Just get the fuck out.

I seriously thought I was the only one who felt like this, holy shit

We going back to 2012 Sup Forums? Where we actually had discussion?

All aboard the Trump Train, son.

no i dont think we will ever go back

>This synthesis of NatSoc and Libertarianism
That is a complete contradiction though, people's minds are only being filled with dissonance.

2014? Why not pre Ron Paul?

I agree with most of what you're saying other than "Trump conservativsm" being a synthesis of the two ideologies. He's nowhere near being a libertarian or NatSoc. I'm glad he won but his brand of conservatism is nothing more than a reactionary 'democratic' version of neo-conservatism.

And as far as us "putting them on blast" (being the liberals) I'm not even sure that what Trump will do is going to be all that helpful as far as preserving whiteness and white western ideals.

He isn't going to reverse the demographic changes in our country, he isn't going to give incentives to white successful families to fix the birthrate past replacement. He isn't going to ACTIVELY deport people like he said he will.

The war isn't over at ALL. and we have a good opportunity to redpill a lot of people in Sup Forums at it's current state.

This tb h good post.

This is true, and if we ever mean to have an effect on anything, we need to be able to push the normies away from these mainstream ideas first, not just meme and complain about how nobody accepts natsoc yet

I was waiting for this thread. Here's what you must do: read the rules, global and for the board. Shills and plebbitors break the rules but mods only respond when enough people report. It's NOT snitching. You are helping to keep the board clean. Also SAGE. Sage the thread (dont post an image, it wont sage even if you optioned it) tell them to fuck off and tell everyone else to sage. BTW stating you are saging or reporting is against the rules, telling others to do so is not. This will take care of easily 10% of the crap. Moderators do not monitor the threads!

Guys even though I dont like the design of infinity Sup Forums, it's where our redpill headquarters are. -undiluted by the masses and in total control. In my opinion 4pol should be steered in the right direction and kept on track. Don't reply and bump bullshit that cloggs the system. Remember bros , we the jews now.

this is the consequence of the alt right coming into public discussion

this is the power of definitions and the public sphere

the more media talks about the alt right the more people will be directed to Sup Forums

Fight SJWs
Fight MSM

Join the turn left

We need to get back to ethnonationalism. We're losing on that.

would you please GTFO, nobody interested in this thread is going to buy your snake oil.

ethnonationalism is the basis for almost every major political faction in Sup Forums you're right. it's absolutely necessary.

Sage and report: do it right and do it often. You can get into your NatSoc dreams later. We have a problem on Sup Forums we all can help fix

@ddaw5Hif
I came here from reddit last week. What's wrong with reddit exactly? Seems fine to me.

so lame

This better not be bait, just lurk before you post newfag.

Just have a red-pill general, if it gets out of hand post gore. But, if the Donald is coming here, just post red-pill generals. I came here from the donald a while ago, kind of wished people talked more about MK Ultra descendants like MK Delta or Project Monarch. Or even some generals about psy ops.

Now I'm just designing for movements like Ron Paul, France, and Austria.

reddit isn't assimilating, that's what's wrong.

GTFO

Long story short, influx of people from reddit bring in there cancerous ideas stemmed from mainstream bullshit. Remember once you take the redpill there is no going back. Prepare to have your worldview shattered.

There is le nothing wrong with le leddit tripfriend
Upvote this le post pls XXXXD

Kill yourself stormfags you never ran Sup Forums
We just let you stay because you're funny to watch

FUCKING FINALLY
you're speaking my language op

Can't stop anyone from posting. Maybe decide on a standard reply that never varies no matter what they post... They'll get bored and fuck off. thoughts?

Sup Forums was literally invaded by stormfag shills newfag

a moment ago we had like 2 "what do you think about trans people /pol" threads going on on the 1st fucking page, wtf is that shit ? are we being shilled ?

wow I wonder who's posting this.

See, redditors bringing there baggage

Reddit is the home for the faggots. "The front (filtrated) page of the web".

@SIE0kpfv
At least I'm not from Canada. Haha just kidding guy. I've heard some others on here giving Canadians a hard time.

@ddaw5Hif
What does "GTFO" mean exactly? haha. That's a funny picture. Isn't the frog called Pippy or something? By the way, how do you guys make the links to each other's posts and upvote? I think I may have reported a couple people accidentally.

i say we start filling the board with /nigger rekt/ and /raid threads/ they will get triggered and leave

Redpilling normies should be the highest priority in my opinion.

This is 98% bait, but if it's not click the post number to reply to a specific user. Am not Canadian newfag, something called a vpn

test. What VPN do you use? I use Mullvad but it won't let me post on here when I turn it on

Reddit is already fucking itself over by blatantly being against the_Donald, the most popular nondefault sub. It's only a matter of time before they're dead.

I'll admit that I'm a Reddit fag, but I don't usually post and just lurk. Can't say I know a pre trump Sup Forums too well, so can't help for that solution.

I would start with Yuri Benzmenov's interview regarding how Americans were (and are) being brainwashed over time as an introductory red pill. I know that was mine after seeing the toxicity of social justice.