Why are we even yet referring to skin color/ethnicity?

I just don't get it.

Let's just all agree on the mainstream and say, every human is the same. No race.

Okay?

Now isn't this what the leftists want? Real equality?

But every time "Muh black people happened this because of white people"

"Muh muslims suffer because of this and that"

Is in the news.

Why can't we just all agree to be human? This would instantly solve all race related ((((((Problems))))))

Is the human race really that retarded to not get this? Or is it just (((((((((((them))))))))))))) who wan't to create a gap?

But isnt this rational human thinking that we should all be looked on as the same? Why do we fall for the "white did this to black" "Black did this to white" meme?

This will just result in endless hating of each other.

Dumb white trash is the same as niggers in behavior, but it will never create such an outrage when a rich white kills a poor white, or beats them or what so ever.

Its the same with blacks.

The real outrage is just when black vs white thematic is involved.

Don't you see that this is totally and utterly retarded?

I don't know why you guys fall for this race war meme.

>b-b-but my kosher heritage is special, G-d says so in the old testament!

>The trouble with Scotland is that it's full of Scots.

Even if humanity all had the same levels of melanin, people are still gathered together into groups. Groups will compete for resources.

No remove resources. You no longer have a reason to group for survival, you group based on communication or data.

What you are describing is essentially the Internet, where race does not matter, only ideas matter.

i seen a girl like this before. she was beautiful tbqh famalam-- like a gorgeous alien babe that kirk bones

You're obviously white, which is also why we are fucked.

Go and live in south africa. Let us know what the blacks there think of your beautiful ideas

>b-b-but my jesus heritage is special, God says so in the new testament!

because tribalist identity politics work and the left won't give up on them until they turn whites into another identity group that fights the others

apparently

Stay in school, Hans. You have potential.

That was the left of the 90s.

Somewhere things went horrible wrong and now your various labels are the most important thing about you. The more, the better and the more strongly you identify with them and the more strongly you reject anything from other labels, the more progressive you are.

Integration is dead. Long live segregation.

Even the gay community is into it. Gay? No. LGBT. Pick one. No wait LGBTQ because we needed to define "queer" as something distinct. No wait LGBTQIA. And so forth. I'm something you're not, you can't understand my problems, neener neener I'm a special snowflake.

Welcome to modern liberalism.

That's real retarded, sir. First of all, your stupid idea is scientifically inaccurate. There are real biological differences between the races that are more than skin color. Second of all, you are putting echoes around shit while you are parroting the Jew. Your ideas are Jewish poison that has fucked up your thinking. The entire OP should be echoing.

That is one dark darkie, holy fuck.

Has caucasion features, skin so black it's fucking purple. This pic has always made me scratch my head. Some serious genetic mish-mash there.

>he's still embracing the extinction of his race and hasn't become an ethnic nationalist yet

>Okay?
No. We have been doing that for the last 20 years and our nations are all but dead and our civilisation destroyed. Take your bullshit leftism to the third world where it belongs. Experiment on them first. They've got nothing to lose. Then come back and tell us how you got on.

>Melanin determines race

Well as someone with vitiligo, I don't know what my race is because I LITERALLY HAVE SKIN ABSENT OF MELANIN

>"muh equality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>reach equality
>notOK.jpg
>"m-mm-muh special snowflake fewwwings"

white people are the one who don't really complain so they ended up being the one shitted on by the one who do complain

more or less

Because equality is bad new for minorities and women

>Now isn't this what the leftists want?
You poor, naive fool. You should know by now that leftist positions are merely a means to an end.

In the case of PC culture and racial equality, it is to dilute the inherent innovative and independent minds of the European races by mixing them with primitive and feral negro genes. This is so the population will be weak minded and complacent in a new world government. Much like the black, vote-cattle, welfare class in the United States, only worldwide.

It's usually what we do in practice anyway, but people get triggered over the mention of such things in a descriptive manner too, as well as make up shit about such a descriptive factor to trigger those previously mentioned people.
Because people like fucking with eachother.

Babby's first divide and conquer

So I was robbed by a dark skinned human the other day.

Somehow doesn't feel right.

Please man up.

t. white women.