Wow that was shit

Wow that was shit

Sup Forums is going to love this piece of shit

Your memeing won’t have any effect on the movie.

>piece of shit movie will make a bajillion dollars

REALLY?

So basically your typical Marvel movie?

Have you not taken a look at the highest grossing movies of each year? A lot of crap hits the top ten every single year.

It had every right to be anything but yet another MCU flick but yes.. it's yet another MCU flick.

Alright, well business as usual then.

How generic are we talking here?
I was hoping for Winter Solider levels of great (By MCU standards) or is it like Ant-man/Dr.Strange, just forgetable after the first week?

Ant Man with a slightly better villain

POLICE! HELP! THIS MAN HAS A NEGATIVE OPINION! HEEEEEELP!

and somehow make a billion at the BO

>somehow
we all know why

Aw poo. Does Klaw at least get put in the same place as zemo so we can get hints of MoE or something?

Nah, he's just for the opening.

Because its a Disney movie and a cape movie that everyone will want to see to at least not miss out on water cooler talk?

Because (((people like it and it's good.)))

bonus points for WE pandering

Wait, Zemo or Klaw?

Because the general public like Marvel movies?

and....?

The general public are a bunch of stupid fucks that like transformers, twilight and pirattes of the caribbean so yeah no surprises

>legitimately can’t decide if I want to rail on OP for shitposting or join him in shitposting because the (You)s will be so fucking easy for the next two weeks

Guys. It’s too easy. I’m not sure I can resist.

I for one hope this inspires DC to do a Static Shock and John Stewart movie, after they stop trying to be dark and brooding like the 90s EXTREME.

I don't think DC got the full Static rights

strange was a great movie, not a good hero movie but a good movie about self discovery and redemption

Why would you rail on OP? Because he's didn't like your capeshit flick?

What happened?

You’re a retard spouting buzzwords you dont fully understand.

It really wasnt.

How are you this dumb? Milestone owns Static, not DC. Jesus christ, your casualness is awful. Go back to redddit.

Because you like men.