Pro-Life

Why aren't you pro-life Sup Forums? Explain yourselves.

A popular pro-choice argument I see on this board is:
>well, because niggers get them.
There are still around 300,000 white children that are killed alongside them every year in America alone.
Being okay with the murder of children just because the victim isn't white isn't mighty white of you to begin with.

numberofabortions.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=yes defintion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no one?
guess you all realized the pro-choice position is indefensible

The adoption washout rate. The number of kids that arent raised by good parents or get sent to shitty ones then become part of the problem and in turn kill or live off gibs.
>Oh, we can't kill him, but you can pay for him to live a life without work and vote for democrats
Pass.

>gibs
so why not cut welfare, instead of allowing the murder of children

>just cut gibs
How would that even pass in congress? That would effectively end the Democratic party.

I wasn't pro-life until I realized all abortion clinics are basically shrines for Moloch who they sacrifice babies to.
It's enough to turn a man to Christianity.

People just want the freedom to creampie girls and have no repercussion. That's why it's such a touchy topic, don't mess with people's sex. Even if it they are killing babies to do it.

Pro life is code word for anti white.

i don't know, not coming up with plans right now, i'm just pointing out your priorities are fucked.

>paying higher taxes
vs
>allowing the murder of children

that's wrong though.
take a look at pic related.

for a population to remain stable every family is expected to produce 2 children on average, one to replace the mother, one to replace the father. The children are also expected to produce 1 child each to replace themselves. The actual number projected to sustain a population is 2.1 per family, the extra .1 is to compensate for death, infertility, etc.

since we're below 2.1, we're heading toward extinction thanks in part to the availability of abortion.

the thing is, you're right

>paying higher taxes
>giving people something they haven't earned because they don't want to put forth the effort
No. I'm not promoting living off welfare for the rest of your life because you're too goddamn lazy to work. Either wrap your dick or take birth control, or both. If you can't afford a child then get rid of it. I'm tired of paying for your laziness.

>If you can't afford a child, then murder it
what age range should this be applicable to in your mind? up to age 18?

>everytime a squirrel eats an acorn, it's just as bad as if it cut down a tree

White power brother

>Why aren't you pro-life Sup Forums? Explain yourselves.
Because the nigger population would be DOUBLE what it currently trying is of it weren't for Roe v. Wade
>B-BUT WHITES GET ABORTIONS TOO!
We're only losing future meth addicts, halfbreeds and pump jockeys.

Before birth jackass. If you have the kid and realize that you can't afford it, there are programs like welfare (that were and should have stayed a temporary thing) or adoption. Don't get pregnant if you cant afford a kid. If you get pregnant because you're retarded and irresponsible, then by all means, get rid of it before it's born.

agreed, neither of those are bad because you're talking about a tree, not the life of a human being.

>before birth
why make that distinction?
what magically changes once they're out of the womb?

I would be Pro life if niggers didnt exist

>Squirrels chopping down trees en masse isn't bad

Libtards need not apply

Gee they're not born yet. They're not documented nor are they citizens, they're a mass of cells.

you're a mass of cells.

the only significant difference between the child a minute before leaving the womb and after is its location

Negative, I can survive outside of a womb and I am a contributing member of society. I pay taxes, to retarded mothers that have crotch goblins left and right that turn into the person that may steal my wallet or end up in jail and whos bill I'll have to foot for food and housing.

I am pro-life. My parents stressed it to me pretty strongly when I was growing up, my grandparents wanted them to abort me so that also sticks in my mind.

You'd have to prove murder is fundamentally wrong in all cases, which you can't.

Pro life or pro birth? Answer wisely.

What is the difference supposed to be?

>I can survive without the aid of my mother and contribute to society and pay taxes
that's cool, most children can't until they're teenagers.
why are you only advocating for killing them in the womb?

>prove murder is wrong
it is by definition,
>the unlawful (immoral) premeditated killing of one human being by another.

pro-life is just the name of a position in the abortion debate.

you don't have to be a fucking jainist to be pro-life

So they don't grow up to become a burden?
>inb4 what if one is the next Einstein
Who cares? For 1 revolutionary there would be 10,000 gang bangers and undesirables.

Non-issue that divides Americans by design.

>murder of innocent children
>non-issue
it's always "non-issue" and "who gives a shit?" when the laws are currently in favor of the liberal position you hold.
if they weren't you'd be standing infront of the whitehouse topless with "MY BODY MY CHOICE" painted on your saggy titties in black ink.

You can't murder something that isn't alive.

Do you feel bad when you step on a roach? Because that's how complex most abortions are.

completely deflected my question.

>Why aren't you pro-life Sup Forums?
I am.

it is alive though, biologically.
so are roaches.

>an innocent human being has as much value as a roach
damn, user. they got you.

Pro birth (Stance held by most republicans in america)

>Want to ban women getting abortions
>Gives no shits about the resulting child
>Wants to cut federal health care, financial assistance for poor families, education budgets, ect
>Wants to defund planned parenthood besides the fact that 97% of their services are not abortion based, and helps poor women, the kind they dont want tax dollars going to, to get care for their unborn child.

>Pro life

>Wants to ban abortion
>Wants to provide services to care for and raise the mass of unwanted children that would result
>Wants extensive federal funding granted to families so that families who don't want to give up the child can afford to raise it.

Choose.

I'm not talking to you, Mr. Semantic.

Because the world is overpopulated and too many trashy bitches well raise scumbags.

>that definition of pro-life
nah

Then you're not pro life, you're pro birth, glad I could help you figure that out.

Pro-life not pro-birth by these standards.

>the world is overpopulated
nah, no where near.
we are lacking infrastructure in some places to sustain it, but murdering children isn't the solution.

------->

kids shouldn't grow up in a fucked up world

Congratulations, you aren't a terrible person. Want to come to America and teach republicans about your pro life values?

>pro life
>rope day
>gas kikes
You're anti abortion not pro life, fuckwit.

same thing
------->

Quoting people and inputting arrows into your post is not an argument for your position friend.

Checkmate.

So you're anti-war right? Hopefully a pacifist. If you are that good of a person then, I'm sorry you live in a shitty world but humanity got it's start by killing everyother species of humanoid on the planet, murder is built into the natural selection. Putting morality on it just gives you a disadvantage in the argument.

No I didn't? In case you can't put things together, yes. If you need more help "YES"
This may also help
google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=yes defintion

My views would not fit well in the USA (they don't fit here either to be honest).

reminder that babies usually still dont have consciousness even 1 year after birth
its ok to kill babies before they are 1 year old too

>we live in unstable times
when were times stable?
>famine exists
always
>the world is overpopulated
nah -----> >women can be raped
hahahaha what does that have to do with justifying murdering innocent children?
>the child can be too disabled to function
medical science and technology progresses at an exponential rate, we could fix that tard baby
>the mother can die in labor
rare

i am a loathsome piece of shit, an anti-choice misogynist, a monster.
but that has nothing to do with my argumentation at all whatsoever, attack it and not me

my question was "why are you only advocating for killing them in the womb?"
your answer was "so they don't grow up to be a burden" but they can grow up to be a burden outside of the womb aswell

I creampie girls freely and have no repercussion. I also have had a vasectomy. Why haven't you done this yet? I did it only after having 4 kids from 3 different women.

>Sup Forums
>pro-choice
funny joke, desu

Why wouldnt you want abortion clinics on every street corner in nog ville? I dont get it.

for the same reason you don't arm up and walk the street gunning down niggers.
murder is wrong

>Showing the area in which you could stack people ass to elbows up to an uncertain elevation is surely convincing evidence that the world is underpopulated!

White power

Liberals must consider their unborn babies on the same level as roaches. Thank God Hillary wasn't elected!

Cool, if they fuck up horribly and kill people willingly then put them in the chair, on the block, etc. But if you can afford the child then have it, if you're not ready to throw away your life (college, work, life in general) by birthing one, then by all means get rid of it before it happens.

Pro life 100%

>condoning rape
>muh technology
Are you stupid?

see where it says the names of the city in the image?

>it happens
that's the thing, it (life) happens at conception, not birth.

>He doesn't walk the street gunning down niggers

It's not murder if they aren't people.

>condoning rape
i'm not condoning rape, i'm saying it has nothing to do with whether or not murdering the child is justified.
the baby had no part in the rape, the rapiest should be punished, not the child.

>muh technology
? ? ?

Wrong, life begins with the sperm and egg cell, which can then join together.

Which is why we need to stop the murder of hundreds of millions of children that results from women having periods, and the murder of hundreds of billions that results from masturbation.

We need to ensure that no egg ever goes wasted, no sperm goes unused.

Not really, it's alive, but it's not life. It's basically a tumor that needs sustenance at conception.

Call me a nazi, but when given the choice between ruining multiple lifes or ending one, I choose the latter.

>it's a life, but it's not a life
amazing

>It's basically a tumor
except it's not, it's a human being

So if I pull it out, it can survive by with spoonfeeding and diaper changing?

i'm 100 percent against abortion. If the father deems the child unworthy he should be able to kill it once it's born though.

no, the individual gametes are not the human life, they are individual gametes, the human life begins once they join together.
>stooping to strawman the pro-life position
d-e-s-p-e-r-a-t-e

I smell MSM
Should we fetus-and-abortion-pic spam these liberals into oblivion?

what are you talking about? clarify

If I pull out the mass of cells and put it in a diaper and spoon feed it every few hours it'll turn into a child?

Abortion lowers crime you fucktard.

There is literally nothing more barbaric than a mother reaching into her womb, tearing out her child, and throwing it away like garbage.

If you heard that African tribesmen practiced it, you'd call it savage, because it is.

Abortion is a crime of the highest order.

no, it'll die without the mother supporting it.
just like a baby out of the womb.
neither should be murdered.

More arab babies muhammad? Oops sorry, I mean british citizens.

>the individual gametes are not the human life
>These bundles of cells are people
>But these bundles aren't
>Even though one directly results in the other

Libtards everyone, can't even stomach their own logic. Go back to whacking off into tissues you mass murdering filth, while true patricians like myself breed their women every day.

you don't know for sure whether or not the parent's lives will be ruined by having a child though.
sometimes becoming a parent can be a great blessing. may such cases!

Not what I was asking, if you take a mass of cells out of a womb and care for it just as you would a newborn, would it survive?

I'm fine with keeping abortion illegal for white people.

However, abortion definitely needs to be allowed for nigs and spics. Something like 50 million nig babies have been aborted since Roe vs. Wade and that's a good thing.

Their only argument is consequentialism and that it's inconvenient. Abortion is wrong because fetuses are people that deserve an equal protection of the laws

In your opinion, when does the 'bundle of cells' become a human life?

no, what's your point?

>If I take a premature baby and dont care for it appropiately will it turn into a child?
It will likely die from starvation you mong, just as a baby will die from starvation if you give it a medium rare steak.

abortion in general is wrong, but the state should not interfere
murder is wrong, but the US also has stand your ground laws

when a woman wants to kill her own baby, let her do it. Better then she gets it and burdens society with a fucked up child. Only children that are wanted, loved and cared for are good for a white society.

Lrn 2 reed jose.
Also, where's my wall?

>sometimes becoming a parent can be a great blessing. may such cases!

>sometimes becoming a parent can be a great curse, leading to the lives of both the parents and child being ruined and the possibility that the child will end up poorly raised and resort to crime and other unwanted behaviors. Many such cases!

>when a woman wants to kill her own baby,
I refuse.
you know your society is swirling the drain when you can say things like "ah, let them murder eachother, it's none of my business."

It won't? Interesting.

pro-life, by that criteria, is completely reasonable

what is your point?
i'm waiting with bated breath.
the anticipation is killing me.
i'm sure it's something profound, my worldview is going to be shattered, i just know it.

when two human gametes unite to make a different entity.
Learn to make an argument without using loaded language.
>Also, where's my wall?
It got aborted, since was "just" a mass of false promises.

Oh I was just wondering if survival was possible. Come to find out it isn't, that's interesting.

What about when police officers want to kill armed suspects?

Or when people want to kill someone for immediately threatening their life and/or the life of their loved ones?

What about when the courts want to kill someone for being a criminal?

Or when soldiers want to kill sand niggers in the middle east for being durka durka muhammed jihads?

If you followed the comment chain you'd see, but you didn't.