Oh the digital lip looks so bad

>oh the digital lip looks so bad
>movie ruined forever
>300 million budget and it looks like this
Honestly, I don't see the problem.

It looks fine

It became a good meme reaction

It's like Sup Forums has never heard of pursed lips, a common expression of pain and/or frustration. But then, autists are bad at reading expressions.

The mustache is the least of this movie's problems. It's just a funny thing to poke fun at considering they had to spend ridiculous amounts of money to CGI it out

The whole picture is low rez and pixely, of course you don't notice it, retard.

you clearly need glasses then

Are you fucking high? It looks fine.

Same scene, it looks fine.

Of course it looks fine if you're only capable of providing still images of it.

A worthy expense to keep that shit Tom Cruise franchise from fucking it up. Wheedon's reshoots of Superman are the best thing in the movie, and why I place it above Wonder Woman.

who is responsible for this

who did this to him

hasn't he suffered enough

Looks fine in motion too. This is what happens when there's a home media release, no more reliance on vague theater recollections or low res bootleg caps.

>Looks fine in motion too
No, it really doesn't. I know it's fun to play the contrarian sometimes, but it looked terrible.

It's amazing people still get which scene the CGI lip is in wrong.

Here's a hint, it's not the OP cause that entire scene was before they fired Snyder

I am telling you, as a matter of fact, that this shit is completely overblown.

Scenes aren't one continuous take shot or take, we could easily switch between before stash and after stash footage 20 times in one scene

And I'm telling you, as a matter of fact, that it still did not look good at all. Just because you're trying to defend the honor of a mediocre superhero movie doesn't change the fact that the CGI lip looked shitty and jarring.

And if people can't tell the difference, that means it never stood out enough to matter in the first place. Getting it yet?

Dubs of truth

Produce your proof. Because all the images in this thread show that it wasn't even noticeable.

I want to stick a jolly rancher in his mouth, touch his lip with my thumb, and lick my thumb and smirk at him.

I'm convinced this was intentional. It's directly after Whedon's credit

kino?

See the thing is, it just seems very disingenuous that the people saying it looked bad
post tiny little screencaps, but I...
...have large, clear screencaps. Which side seems more disingenuous?