What ever happened to her?

What ever happened to her?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Extortion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Back to the shithole where she crawled from.

ICE got her.

kxan.com/2016/11/09/valedictorian-ut-freshman-behind-viral-tweet-fears-deportation/

Not political, no one cares, stop making these garbage threads.

t. Juan

Yes it is, Juan

Her boyfriend is white: twitter.com/Extortion

She has to go back.

She was here legally, everything she said was a lie.
You can google it, she pays bill and by this point probably is a completely legal citizen.
also her GPA was never that high.

Just looked at her twitter. She's got a white boyfriend. I bet she marries him for a greencard, his twitter; twitter.com/Extortion

She's educated and wants to contribute to society who gives a fuck... More power to her

Meanwhile here I am paying out of state tuition but am a citizen.

Damn cunt

>she's illeagle
>that doesn't matter, she used tax payers money for school
>lol u go gurrl

It doesn't matter if you contribute or not, if you broke the law, then you suffer the fucking consequences

She had to go back.

>a banker who makes $150,000 a year decides to break the law
>it's ok because he's educated and contributes to society

yeah what could go wrong when you have one set of laws for the poor/uneducated and a separate set for the rich/educated.

what could go wrong

>Look at all these things I was able to do because I live in America
>haha, fuck you America, I'm an illegal immigrant

>wants to contribute to society

I haven't seen what degree she's getting yet. Besides, she's a criminal, she has to go back, I don't care if she has a fucking 4.5 GPA, I knew plenty of losers in high school who had that or close to it and were getting worthless degrees.

People like this should just get citizenship
No reason to be illegal

When exactly did undocumented replace illegal? It just seemed to pop up overnight.

They're your children

>kxan.com/2016/11/09/valedictorian-ut-freshman-behind-viral-tweet-fears-deportation/

>valedictorian
>talks lyke dis
>“I’m kind of like in this stage of numbness, like I don’t really know how to feel, it’s like a mix of all these emotions"

wtf is the threshold of intelligence

She's a disgusting mudskin and she needs to go back.

Also, she's not even smart. The schools that are full of these disgusting mestizos are so fucking shitty that the smartest of the retards becomes valedictorian with a perfect GPA, even though anywhere else, they'd be a C+ student.

And as you, Raul. Fuck you for not wiping out the indians all the way. Fuck you for breeding with these people and forming disgusting mestizos. All of south america could've been nothing but white people, but you decided to think with MUH DICK instead of the future of your people. And look where you are now.

Its a fucking liberal leftist word to make it seem less wrong.

undocumented = illegal

>ILL EAGLE
YOYOYO
IM AN EAGLE YO
I ROB A GROCERY STO
A GRAB A 40-O
I DRINK IT SLOW
SMOKE A BLUNT AND GO
ILL EAGLE
ILL EAGLE
NO LICENSE TO ILL
ILL EAGLE
ILL EAGLE
NO LICENSE TO ILL

You will be deported.

You mean like Trump who bragged about abusing tax loopholes?

I avoid tax too. I am getting about €7500 paid to me by the state in a lump sum since I don't have to pay tax on an investment.

Those beaner public schools are a JOKE. Bring her up to my all white/asian private high school that I was educated in. Guarantee she would struggle to get C's.

I remember a classmate posted on Sup Forums telling that she didn't come to the exams and got the questions from her classmates that did.

I remember reading that the one she went to was particularly shit-tier.

Working at a soul crushing wage slave job

>4.5

>CHYNA
Guess you guys understand that better than anyone else eh?

weighted gpa

My grandma saw this and flipped a shit, and went on a tirade of how criminal this shit was that they do this to my generation.

Keep in mind I had 4.9-5.0, and graduated 2 years early, but I'm a FUCKING WHITE MALE, so UT didn't give me shit except a small scholarship that barely paid for my books.

Meanwhile every motherfucker from China and Cuba gets a full ride.

College is horseshit solely for the fact that we give more fucking funding to fucking other countries than we do our own citizens.

Actually wound up dropping out because I flat out couldn't pay the living cost + cost of tuition anymore.

It all worked out in the end, but still.

>abusing tax loopholes?

You mean using the system that was put there intentionally to be used?

they're already citizens of their home country, problem solved

I'm sure Mexico has ample opportunities for her to use that degree.

Bragging about having broken the law to force her way into a society is not contributing to it, it's motivating others to do the same.

>Trump elected
>Illegals fear deportation
tfw the system works

probably deported.

>nice legs

lol yeah not with those knees

Sounds like she could do some great work to make Mexico great again.

If I remember correctly a weighted 4.5 would not even get you close to valedictorian at my old HS, hell I almost had that and was past rank 100. Then again, 90% white.

>also her GPA was never that high.
She's a brown woman, I'm pretty sure she'll get in before all men of privilege.

Awsome, when her ass gets booted back to Mexico she can help turn that shit hole around. And then just maybe they won't want to keep coming into our nation.

>rob bank
>get handcuffed
>"but officer I'm a nobel prize winner"
>"oh my bad sir you're free to go"

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK.

>durr durr I em vry educated pls let me break the law derr

You can go back and make Mexico less shitty thank you very much.

Maybe this annoying ugly spic should use her brain to fix mexico.

>valedictorian from bumfuck, nowhere
>full affirmative action based scholarship
>13 "cords"
>can't see legs properly
>probably going to major in chicano studies

you have to go back

Kek

>women
>contributing to society