Should gay adoption be legal? If not why?

Should gay adoption be legal? If not why?

Other urls found in this thread:

familystructurestudies.com/outcomes/
youtube.com/watch?v=eE9JlONzrVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm against people with mental illnesses adopting children. How can we trust these people to raise children when they are a danger to themselves?

Gay here

I say it's okay for lesbians who usually do have kids, gays should be banned from adopting.

The reason is that there are a disproportionate number of gay pedos who want to adopt. It gives us all a bad name when that happens.

Not that there are more pedos than average in the gay population, but only a small % of gay couples want to adopt, so a relatively high % of them will be the pedos.

So gay men should not be allowed to adopt, it gives us a bad name.

Yes. You always hear more stories about straight people abusing children they adopt.

Lesbians are literally the worst choice to be able to adopt. Single mothers are bad enough, when you have 2 emotionally unstable bitches with no man to keep them in check, the kid is going to suffer enormously. That being said, kids need both a mother and a father to grow up with a healthy mind.

Letting gays adopt a young kids is like letting Sup Forums users adopt a young girl

>Gay here

Sure.

This, if you're a degenerate you shouldn't be allowed to force your diseased ideals on a new generation of innocent children.

No. Just no.

Guys should be able to adopt, but only minority children.

never knew Peter Crouch was gay

No. Mentally ill people shouldn't use children to fulfil their delusions. End of story.

You sure you arn't thinking of foster families? Not the same as adoptive families.

No. Children deserve a mother and a father.

> Gay here

Yes, we saw the flag.

familystructurestudies.com/outcomes/

Children who grow up in families with same sex parents consistently score worse on a range of outcomes.

They're perfectly normal people user

>gay adoption

sure. they don't get divorced or ignore the kids. they want to raise them healthy and balanced because they can't have kids naturally.

look at straight people, they have kids naturally and fuck it up all the time

straight couples gave birth to all the retards protesting.

gays didn't give birth to the retards protesting

Every crowd has an uncle Tom.

>
>Lesbians are literally the worst choice to be able to adopt. Single mothers are bad enough, when you have 2 emotionally unstable bitches with no man to keep them in check, the kid is going to suffer enormously. That being said, kids need both a mother and a father to grow up with a healthy mind.

"help I haven't spoken to any women other than my mom in years" the post

Maybe.

Depends on the gays in question. Much like us non-fags, some of them would raise children well, while others would commit horrific abuses.

There are also many more straight people than gays, which may skew your perceptions.

I mean, CPS should keep an eye on anyone that adopts. but it's not like straight people aren't adopting kids anyway. You don't have too look far for stupid fucking couples building a 6-kid family without a single one being an adoption.

Aren't those beads some sort of code for what kind of sexual stuff you are willing to do?
I wouldn't be surprised if those faggots were ramming the poor kid after their stupid protest

Sounds pretty hot desu.

Explain where my logic is wrong, then.

It is a fact that in the UK and Australia, the first gay couples to adopt kids ended up molesting them.

I don't care about gays having kids, but I care a lot about gays not being labeled molesters on the basis of a small number of bad actors.

>it's okay for lesbians
No
Fuck
No
Lending lesbians are not stable enough to be allowed to raise
t.raised by lesbos

Lesbians have the highest rate of domestic violence of any group; no.

Do we have some studies about the kids raised by same sex household ?

It sound hot to you because you were molested as a child (that's why you are a homo).

Yeah but I liked it. It wasn't the end of the world.

sure

youtube.com/watch?v=eE9JlONzrVU

How was it? What did you hate about it?

you do realize lesbians are actually the worst parents right?
It goes like this

father and mother >> 2 fags > single dad>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>single mom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lesbians

look at domestic abuse statistics and incarceration and drug addiction and a suicide rates of people raised by lesbians.

They somehow manage to be worse than a single mother by a huge margin. They're fucked

>2 fags > single dad

Seriously?

No gays should be killed because its funny.

That's fucked up

/r/ing that news that had lesbians mothers basically forced their kid into a transgender operation because he had a dick.

I'd rather grow with no parents than taking it the ass and becoming a carrier of AIDS simply because it makes "my daddies" horny or being abused simply because being a boy is bad.

Get nocsoped!!
GET NOSCOPEEEEED!!!!
Faggot. Kys!11eleven

Yeah, but tranny-ism is a different thing. We need to wipe out the transgender.

heh

>uncle tom
Read: minority with enough critical thinking faculties to form their own opinions.

two parents are statistically better than one parent

Not two mentally ill parents though

Being a bi-faggot and knowing LGBT faggots from my old college, fuck no
Faggots love fucking kids, one gay guy I knew admitted he was fucked when he was five and would have no problem getting a kid he adopts into gay sex so he can fuck him
Lesbians are insane dykes who treat boys like shit and enjoy abusing them and make little girls become insane pieces of shit
Trannies are like dykes but even more fucking insane and would kill the child if they didn't already kill themselves
Bi-faggots can either end up like pedophile faggots or like normal straights but don't risk it by letting the bi's who married a homosexual have kids

Yes. They are slightly more likely to be molested, but the odds are still tiny. On the whole, it beats the hell out of foster care, which is the alternative.

Bifag here

Gays shouldnt be allowed to adopt:
>child has higher chance of being gay
>child has higher chance of thinking gays are normal
>child will be bullied and ridiculed for having two dads, potentially causing more contention in their lives
>child will never be able to win "my dad can beat up your dad" arguments without being shamed and ashamed

The alternative is making adoption easier for straight couples.

To add to this, a """"girl"""" i went to school with had two lesbian parents. She's one of those genderfluid types. Anecdotal but easy to makw the connection

Yes, instead
>child gets to live in orphanage/foster care
>child has higher chance of everything bad on every measurable level
>child thinks having no parents is normal
>child will be bullied and ridiculed for having no parents
>child will never be able to win "my dad can beat up your dad" argument because he doesn't have parents

No, because degeneracy

>They are slightly more likely to be molested
do you have a source for this claim

As long as they arnt fucking the kid I say let them. Better then being in a foster home even if they are raised weird.

Fuck off child molester

I don't want a child and think they're disgusting, desu
That being said, when heteros are idiot degenerates that can't control themselves I'd rather them be in the care of two responsible people that want to care for a child than the shitty foster care system.

NO, period!

“Transgender restrooms. Transgender bathrooms. All the time. Crazy protests on campus. All the time. Crazy, angry, entitled, spoilt people shouting on your TV about justice and trigger warnings and transgender stuff and hating America and how bad the country is when they’ve no idea what life is really about. While tens of millions of people in those states have real concerns about jobs, pay, about the economy, about their children. And this is the next battle that the radicals want to fight? Abolishing men and women? No. Equality yes. This crap? No. And eventually you think: what the hell is going on in this country? And you vote for the one guy that says enough.”

the woman in that pic could be a lesbian or a single mother

I cannot turn a blonde eye to those glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people like you

Absolutely fucking not. The thought of a child hearing two grown men banging is fucked beyond belief. Regardless of that are guaranteeing said kid will want kill himself when his peers find out. Extremely selfish of gay people to do this in my opinion.

And I could be the Antichrist, so watch your six.

wrong. it goes:

father and mother>single dad>single mom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> queers

Yes, the only faggots who shouldn't be able to adopt are here on this board.

Only in situations where there is no hope of a traditional nuclear family.

I.E. if they're going to be in the state's custody for a decade.

Cool story, user. Yeah fuckin' right.

>kids need both a mother and a father to grow up with a healthy mind.
So you just let them in an orphanage where they lack both?

I'm all for gay abortion