Judas

Happy ash wensday anons, it’s time for a everybody’s favorite Christian comic Judas!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HqEFemKJYVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So how’s everyone doing this fine ash wensday?

So how aware was Jesus about the whole salvation plan anyways because I though he pretty much knew the whole thing by heart

Satan hating Jesus was a nice theme I’ve read about a few times especially in paradise lost where it’s clear the Satan had daddy issues here it looks like he’s taking out his god anger on Jesus

And the suffering continues

>Bullied Jesus

To be fair god did create everyone and gives anyone who follows him a literal paradise

>bullying Jesus
Cities have been burned for less.

>One of the criminals who hung there hurled insults at him: “Aren’t you the Messiah? Save yourself and us!”

>But the other criminal rebuked him. “Don’t you fear God,” he said, “since you are under the same sentence? We are punished justly, for we are getting what our deeds deserve. But this man has done nothing wrong.”

>Then he said, “Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom.”

>Jesus answered him, “Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise.”

So yeah it seems like the guy didn’t really try and find redemption nor did he admit that they were getting what they deserved and he’s shocked that he’s in hell

Moral of the story? Suck up to the higher power.

Fuck forget the image

It's more of repentance actually.
Can't truly be forgiven if you cannot accept you've done fault.

Exactly the guy realized he was wrong and accepted the punishment and Jesus saved him for that

It’s raining sinners and Jesus

I get it, but he said like "Jesus you sure are cool" when close to death and got his golden ticket.

That's how God works in the New Testament. Remember the Parable of the Vineyard Workers.

Freedom, except there still in hell and there is no one in it

And that’s it Sup Forums to be continued next month we’re Judas goes to save his best buddy Christ

Reaction image potential.

So I guess the final issue is the Harrowing of Hell?

I cropped it a bit

Probably although i think Judas saving Jesus is taking a few liberties

Yes, the comic is pretty heretical from a Catholic perspective, but oh well, it's art.

>mfw Judas is going to go through all sorts of shit in the pit, only to find out that Jesus didn't need his help and that he still has to stay in hell.

Christfag here
I feel no heresy

compared to the last thread, this is pretty quiet.

The art has generally been good, but Judas has some fucked up looking arms this issue.

Don't jinx it.

>Dat kiss

Why doesn't Loveness expand upon the Koran and life of Mohammed then?

Because he isn't Muslim and probably not that interested in Islam.

He doesn't have a death wish.

Both answers are accurate

Alright, day one of no soda.

Because that would be Berserk levels of rape and mass murder. Starring Wyld as fat, ugly, hateful midget.

Actually, someone DID do that!

youtube.com/watch?v=HqEFemKJYVU

It was pretty sickening.

Judas is only as offensive as stuff like The Last Temptation or Life of Brian
It's only gonna bother the uptight Christians who can't realize Christ is still played as a good guy

When I heard Loveness' pitch for the book it sounded like Jesus was going to be portrayed as a hypocritical shit.

But Jesus is like a proto-Superman.

Because he’s not gonna jeopardize his career sure it’s ok when you point out the hypocrisy in Christianity but it’s weonh when you do it to Muslims nowadays

Loveness is a pretty darn great writer, give him an X-Men book

No Jesus is the Superman

Bump

Because Islam is shit.
But he should, just to make Muslims burn down their own countries again in senseless rage.