Peate the Bennies,pilly

Peate the Bennies,pilly

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SW29hkBuFt8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking hate this character

Shit posting on the chans again, eh Quizboy?

When did Jonny Quest ever fight characters like in the Guild? The show got way off base for it's Jonny Quest parody.

Doctor Z, who is one of the Council of 13

This show is honestly like fine wine, and I love it!

Just eat the pennies, Billy.

So after rewatching the series I came up with this stupid theory, what if the original Blue Morpho faked his death and became the sovereign?

six seasons in 15 years. 15 fucking years

The chans are part of our collective cultural heritage

and for the last goddamn time, I WON'T eat pennies.

I know the Sovereign wasn't the real Bowie but it's weird how after they got rid of the character the real Bowie died.

>and more people of color!
>AND MORE PEOPLE OF COLOR

and it's still going

better than 6 in 6 years and it's done

Vendata is the original blue Morpho.

Him not actually being David Bowie was a dissapointing twist, desu.

ROBO BO! FETCH THE CONJECTURE CYCLE!

youtu.be/SW29hkBuFt8

wasn't it something their lawyers told them they had to do if he was going to be an actual recurring character instead of just a gag

That too, but why do they have an entire society in this show dedicated to supervillians fighting scientists? That's barely a thing in pop culture.

Yeah it goes like this

>season 1-2 David Bowie is the sovereign, who is also a shapeshifter, legal get mad
>season 3-4 sovereign is a shapeshifter who may or may not be the real David Bowie, legal still gets mad tell them to change it
>season 5 they decide to kill him off in vague protest and to advance the plot

I also got the indication that they were low key butthurt he never voiced a character or really acknowledged them.

Isn't parody law a thing?

>David Bowie thought Omikron was amazing enough to ask to be involved but didn't even acknowledge Venture Bros.

Feels bad man

Yeah but you still have to pay lawyers to show,up to court etc etc. David was known to be litigious.

Love the man but I still reeeeeeee the fuck out about it. I still like how the evolution of the sovereign feels natural and not forced or out of nowhere

>an entire society in this show dedicated to supervillians fighting scientists

Not really.
The Guild, or at least the modern Guild is about organized villainy that abides by certain rules. Using political correct terms, they represent the real life antagonists.
Now from the existence of Captain Sunshine, Brown Widow and the Avenger/JLA parody from season 6 who's name escapes me, we know there are superheroes and that these superheroes often face off against the supervillians. In fact Think-Tank actually mentioned that he normally gets paired up with mussel bound heroes, which is why he's happy to arch Rusty, because he thinks he's smart.

In fact Rusty is the reason why the series seems to be about supervillians fighting scientists. Rusty is a "scientist" and has to deal with a supervillian. It doesn't seem to be an exclusive thing.

Yes, and he's an evil scientist. Dr. Quest never battled a guy dressed as a butterfly or met someone like Captain Sunshine.

Eat the pennies, Sup Forums, or you will not be able to join the Fashion Club!

oh shit i guess so

Even as one of the more hated characters in Venture Bros... I giggle and tiddle like a school girl when I read that in his voice.

Fuck this show is gold.

Fuck, she sounds just like him!!

It stopped being a Johnny Quest parody and more of a deconstruction of classic cartoons.

It is essentially a bunch of wealthy LARPERS. It also looks like most of them are born into that kind of life, like Rusty when it comes to super science, and Phantom Limb when it comes to supervillians.

One thing that I wish we could see a little bit more of is regular people and how they live in that kind of world.

They also fight superheroes. It just took several seasons for the show to introduce th conventional superheroes instead of the science adventurers and the superspies.

I imagine almost all people with jobs unrelated to the Guild or OSI probably have little to no involvement with the costumed weirdos outside of interacting with strangers in public. And even then organization rules would stop most abnormal things from happening to civilians.

MOMMY