Donald Sutherland Says He's 'Ashamed' of Being a 'White Male'

youtube.com/watch?v=zGzLIv819gc

>Helen Mirren came up to me on the set and....she said, ‘You are the most privileged person on Earth’....I said, ‘How can you say that?’ And she said, ‘You are a white male.’

>There’s no reply. I was ashamed. I was stunned. And I have gotten more ashamed.

>It's interesting to realize that you are seen as an integral part of a group that many of whom are mendacious, misogynist, of bigots, racists, and it's appalling.”

>I have a wife, I have a daughter, I have a daughter-in-law and a granddaughter. What do I say to them? What do I say to them? Their women’s rights have gone, you know? The environment has gone, minimum pay has gone.

>What do I say to them? How do I – you know, I can only say one thing, I am a Canadian. And that's what I am.

What the fuck is his problem?

who gives a shit. Trump is in charge.

White numales on suicide watch.

dont care. let hollywood eat itself alive.

Stop reposting this

I'm getting really sick of this election ruining celebrities for me

>I can only say one thing, I am a Canadian

HAHAHAHAHAHA

The chance that Hollywood could even produce a movie I wouldn't immediately boycott is basically none at this point

Oikophobia.

the opposite of xenophobia, it means something to the effect of, "fear or hatred of self, and oneself home environment, and that which is of oneself.".

it's the new catholicism. instead of a metaphysical masochism of ones own worthlessness, it's a identity masochism, a disownment of ones identity, heritage, in-group, etc.

quite pathological.

>What do I say to them? How do I – you know, I can only say one thing, I am a Canadian. And that's what I am.

>What the fuck is his problem?

He wants everyone to know he's a retard.

>what the fuck is his problem?

He speaks the truth.

>Oddball
>Hawkeye Pierce

Is anyone really surprised that an actor famous for playing liberal hippie roles is a liberal hippie himself?

A

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

>he automatically assumes all white men are misogynist racists just because he is
That's not fair for the rest of us.

>Donald
Nobody has given a shit about him since the mid 90s. Hell, most are starting not to care about Kiefer either.

> Kiefer Sutherland Says He's 'Ashamed' of Being a 'Donald Sutherland's son'

>I am a Canadian

I seriously can't wait for the Day of the Rake

Yeah that's right Donald you're privileged because you are a white man and not because of the fact that you are a multi millionaire actor

These fucking people man, I swear.

kek'd pretty hard

>Their women’s rights have gone, you know?

>Helen Mirren calling other people privileged

A FUCKING LEAF

Helen Mirren also once said men putting their arms around women was a form of ownership, gas the shit out of her.

>giving a shit about celebs in the first place

>a fucking leaf

Any body else pray to a god you do not believe is there to hear you that a giant comet stikes this horrible planet?

I want to like based Kiefer but he's a fucking leaf.

WHY AM I A MONSTER

>the environment has gone

Where? Nigger, have you even been outside? It's still there!

Catholicism isn't about masochism, at all. Catholicism is about spiritual strength. Just as you build your physical musculature by ripping your muscles apart with heavy exercise, so too must you build yourself spiritually with contemplation, prayer, reflection, temperance, and learning.

Another man of average intelligence who belongs to the lower middle-class.
These people speak a lot but never really say anything.
Everything that comes out of their mouths impacts emotionally, but never stands up to reason or logic.
It is precisely the fact it is tailored to the whims of a few vocal members of minorities that has lost them this election. The clue is in 'minority'.

This is the only argument you'll ever need.

That's funny

I'm never ashamed of being black, and in about 2 years we would have killed more whites than whites killed blacks during slavery. It's called not defining yourself solely by your skin color (true racism desu), and respecting yourself as an American.

>Donald Sutherland
lmao I'm a Canadian

Have someone said "Donald Cuckerland" yet?

Well, he should be proud. Since its white males that voted for Obama 2x, and this time voted Trump to give him the 3 states he needed Penn, Wisconsin, OH, Michigan etc. Those evil racist white people that voted for a black president democratically 2x....voted in another Democracy. Wow. Guess you are only a liberal if you only want to hire POC based on race, and not ability anymore. Brainwashed Marxist Hollywood. It was also "white males" Republicans that died in Hundreds of thousands to free the slaves from the racist Democratic Plantation. It was White Republicans that gave blacks equal rights, right to vote. While Demos oppose them at every time.

KEK

i used to like an actor who looked just like him

but not anymore

I would really want to know what is my privilege exactly, what do I have that others don't?

I really had such a fucking privileged life because I was white male.

This helped in my father going to prison for 2 years because we couldn't pay any legal fees or hire a lawyer when my father had a car accident.
Being white really helped my father in not being able to find any job because of having 2 years jail time on his record.
Being white really gave me the privilege of my mother (and then father) having to move to the Netherlands for 5 years when i was 6 so they could sustain me and my brother (before we eventually moved there ourselves)
Being white really helped me in the fact that I had to get way higher scores than blacks or moroccans to get into the same school as they did.

If I ever meet a person that will tell me that I'am a "White privileged male" I will just punch that person in a fucking face.

Sounds like Helen Mirren really needs to fuck off and mind her own damn business.

Multiply that by ten and you know how non-white people feel.

He has no top Films under his belt, he'll die a forgotten man.
like most of us.

Ewwww Somalis.
No amount of Raid gets them out

STOP

WHITE MEN THE WORLD WHAT IT IS TODAY. IF YOU DONT LIKE WHITE MEN MOVE THE FUCK TO AFRICA.

Looks kinda Jewy

How exactly? I know a guy from a family of 6, they get so much money off of child benefits that only the father has to work a part time job.

To get to the same school I was attending they need WAY lower scores than I did

Whenever there is a case in court there is absolutely no way to win it if you are black against non-white unless you are rich as fuck and got the best lawyers

I am not getting tricked into your jewery again
If I could chose to be treated like a non-white on every matter I wouldn't think twice.

>I am a Canadian

We can tell.