ITT: Celebrities who you lost respect for

ITT: Celebrities who you lost respect for

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/oliviawilde/?hl=en
freedomsfinalstand.com/taylor-swift-shocks-music-industry-i-voted-for-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=dkmKKctzL38
theguardian.com/film/2016/mar/03/george-clooney-donald-trump-is-a-xenophobic-fascist
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All of them except for James woods and William shatner.

>respecting people in the (((entertainment industry)))
joke's on you OP

Chuck Norris

can we get a master Sup Forums list of celebs to boycott

All of them except Clint Eastwood, Bruce Willis, Brad Pitt (for simply keeping his mouth shut), and Hulk Hogan. Also Tom Brady.

all of them because they all live in their ivory towers in coastal cities

>le rural = stupid heheheh XDDDD

Why do actors even voice their political opinions?
That doesn't seem smart to me to alienate your consumers.

george soros

Keanu Reeves has never commented on political issues either.

It seems like, you know, what every celebrity should do.

Brad Pitt didn't keep his mouth shut.

>Brad used a line from his 2015 movie “The Big Short” to summarize Trump’s campaign, saying, "When things are going wrong and we can't find the reason for it, we just start creating enemies."

did Pitt vote trump, or he's just kept quiet? Norton kept quiet too I think

steven segal is decently based. also shaq

Does it matter though?
We have already seen every celebrity voicing their thoughts on the presidential race did little to sway public opinion.

This, I used to respect and hate him, but fucking up when he had such a surefire victory in Clinton just made me believe he's a fucking retard

pic related, shaq also endorsed trump. notice anything peeking out from under his shirt?

>Celebrities who you lost respect for

>having respect for celebrities

Cuck.

That, and what does it matter if an actor has a political opinion. He's probably good at acting but for all I know, knows nothing about politics.

Olivia Wilde happened to be much more stupid than I expected.
instagram.com/oliviawilde/?hl=en

Did Taylor Swift endorse anyone in the end? Libs were calling her a misogynist enabler for not endorsing Hillary outright.

I have that same Angry Birds shirt. A few sizes smaller though.

Mark Hamill is no longer relevant, hasn't been for years.

Steve Blum's politics were never relevant. Just read your anime script and get out.

I'm not sure how to interpret Dan Harmon's tweet. His show is anti-SJW as is his politics in interviews. There's so much SMUG piled on there I can't tell if it's anti- or pro- the Don.

freedomsfinalstand.com/taylor-swift-shocks-music-industry-i-voted-for-trump/

because they get pandered to hardcore by the media so they begin to think their opinion actually matter on anything but acting. I mean sure there are smart actors out their but they usually keep their mouth shut about political shit.

No but who wants to see movies of a actor that you now know is a cuck? I can't watch certain people anymore, they're on my blacklist.

We all know the cucks who shilled for Hillary and the few who went for Trump. But which notable celebrities kept their mouths shut?

Isn´t every show she is in get cancelled?
She is screen poison

You just know.

>having respect for celebrities
>ever

Fat Mike noooooooooooooooooooooo

That link is misleading and it's a bit of a stretch to say she voted for him when all she said was she's excited to vote.

Tommy Wiseau supports Trump too.
youtube.com/watch?v=dkmKKctzL38

How can anyone for example take Robert DeNiro serious anymore as a mob boss after all the lame ass cuck shit he pulled?

>Steve Blum
I just wanted one. Couldn't care less about the rest, but I needed you to not be a retard, Steve.

Why the fuck would he need a gun? he can shatter a skull with a slap

Daily reminder that Rosanne Barr is based.

we have a lot of purging to do

>shaq also endorsed trump
I hope Shaq fuck that little best buy pussy

Joss Whedon.

>tfw the guy that gave us firefly fucking hates me because of this election

He was probably pressured into doing it. I reckon a lot of these public endorsements were done reluctantly when the actors and celebrities would have rather kept quiet. Hollywood is pretty toxic like that.

>steve blum
>respect
>celebrity

No shit. I knew he was based before, but damn.

I guess I should finally buy a copy of The Room.

Most of the Marvel actors, I knew they were mostly libtards but some of them are so fucking dimwitted and cucked I am actually shocked. Chris Evans leaps to mind, wonder if it's because he has ugly feminist girlfriends/beard?

Well, Ronald Reagan was an actor.

He's a cop.

she's literally your old grandma that doesn't give a fuck anymore and talks shit about everyone

I-is Barr a Sup Forumsack?

God created man, but Samuel Colt made them equal

Just learn to like his creations despite the creator's politics. I have libcuck friends who gushed over Sully even if they were dismayed that Clint Eastwood endorsed Trump.

Savage! I always liked watching Roseanne. I think it painted an accurate picture of a dysfunctional midwest family.

the information age is a mistake.

twitter is degenerate.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT MAYNARD

>Clearly a tool
>Literally in a band called tool

Larry King
Shaq
Chappelle (kinda)
Mike Tyson
Norm Macdonald

Trump had quite a few celebs come out and say the racist and misogynist charges were bullshit.

Def hacked

Thats pretty tame though.
Unless he said something worse.

Like i dont care if you vote for hillary, just dont act like a fucking shill cuck. Retain some dignity.

this was the shock of the election for me.

Shorter list is who not to boycott.

HAHAHA holy fucking shit

Ahahahhah my bad!

I mixed up rosie and Roseanne!

>tfw your grandma isn't this based

nope

If you had any respect for celebrities in the first place you should rethink your life.

This one

go check out his fucking twitter feed and his retardation on election night on various live streams

Woke af

Don't forget based t swift

How the fuck do respect celebrities? Most of these people are actors. Why would you respect the opinion of a person who was trained to lie to you?

>the most red pilled female celebrity doesnt act anymore.

SAD.

>ITT: Celebrities who you lost respect for

Mark Hamill?

Star Wars is dead to me now.

Marvel's overrated anyway.

Only one who I still think is based is Chris Pratt -- and that's because he's a gun-toting Christian.

Also like Renner despite him being in a pro-gun-control ad a few years back. He's sort of redeemed himself, esp. with the slut comment and his backhanded "apology."

Rest of them can fuck off to Canada and take their overrated capeshit with them for all I care.

I like their work, I don't care what their personal beliefs are.

But Star Wars is very inspiring, user.

I don't understand how people can watch/hear the "grab them by the pussy" clip and think Trump admitted to doing that. Have these people never had a conversations in their life? Perhaps they're only hearing what they want to hear.

>inmigrant
>genious of bussiness
>alter genious of bad movies
Trump should give him the citizenship

Saved.

I don't follow celebrities for their political views so I'm fine with them disagreeing with me. The only "celebrity" I actually lost respect for was Totalbiscuit since he blew up at his wife like a child.

That quote more accurately describes clintons campaign though.

You supported The Empire, aren't you? You white (human) supremacist.

I know Chris Pratt is pretty based, but what about Thomas Jane?

Some women here just said it was boasting, that guys do it all the time and isn´t that big of a deal. I thought most thought of it that way, I guess I was wrong.

Think that's a lot of people these days. A real lack of empathy among people. Social media is probably responsible, created a conceited generation. And the older ones had a narrative to shape.

Are these the fucking real??

10/10 if not

>"When things are going wrong and we can't find the reason for it, we just start creating enemies."

huh, that reminds me of someone... i cant quite put my finger on it.... really makes me think.....

Holy shit, I didn't know ol' Roseanne is so redpilled.

that means fuck all if the other person has a gun

I'm done with her

ironically chris is a based /k/ommando

And John Voight. He called out Soros by name.

DAMN IT!! Am I the only musician that isn't a libtard?

George Clooney, fucking faggit.
theguardian.com/film/2016/mar/03/george-clooney-donald-trump-is-a-xenophobic-fascist

>is

If you want to see an accurate portrayal of modern Star Wars, watch the episode of South Park where Steven Spielberg and George Lucas literally brutally rape Indiana Jones.

Star Wars was amazing. Now its being used to finance and propagandize.

what did letterman and seinfeld say?