WATCH THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo&app=desktop

CATCH UP ON THE TRAIN THERE’S SO MUCH INFO OUT THERE ABOUT PIZZAGATE:
pastebin.com/2fPyB4UA
pastebin.com/pEkBMJMf
pastebin.com/Sb3xXvdv
pastebin.com/yTSsq8iq
archive.is/LoIgS

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bpa7c/breaking_from_the_user_who_brought_you_the_laura/

'"James Alefantis'" instagram by morning of 11/7/16 it was set to private:
pastebin.com/JktVbhZ7

The dominoes are starting to stack up.
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq

Comet Ping Pong birthday party with MajesticApe
liveleak.com/view?i=93f_1478801482

SECOND INVESTIGATION, THIS IS ALL LINKED :
>Midland, Texas where Bush Family is from
>Child Trafficking confirmed nearby in the past:
m.kltv.com/kltv/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:yd08H7du
>Missing Minors in Texas:
m.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/More-than-a-dozen-Texas-minors-have-gone-missing-6402150.php
>Ex-Sherrif's Deputy dies in shootout with local police and feds:
m.oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_f6b4a8d6-e7b0-11e5-83d6-7f8b044c591c.html?mode=jqm
>Tunnels nearby Buddy Webb's property heading towards Home Depot and a storage unit (digging on video)
>Suspicious deaths (like murder suicides) have been happening in the surrounding area

someone look into this it’s sketchy as fuck and has the Boylover symbol
childcarecenter.us/provider

Other urls found in this thread:

henrymakow.com/penn_state_scandal_is_bigger_t.html#sthash.1aprQC4E.dpuf
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/835178/kloman-letter-writers.pdf
wjla.com/news/local/christopher-kloman-to-be-sentenced-95586
boards.Sup
pastebin.com/36Q0yKSM
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq
pastebin.com/kRjKPK1H
pastebin.com/RPTLE0W8
pastebin.com/m7FYj73Z
pastebin.com/GsYbAQtp
pastebin.com/eUvcF9bm
pastebin.com/BpiSdSXp
archive.is/1edpM
is.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=vlhBn_zSIro
youtube.com/watch?v=Vw-rb5gtG7g
youtu.be/lFdHGWhYb5U
youtube.com/watch?v=LH7TL4N6evE
ifunny.co/tags/pedos/1453255158
pastebin.com/ZykxjTRL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You don't want to forget about Sandusky and Penn State.

henrymakow.com/penn_state_scandal_is_bigger_t.html#sthash.1aprQC4E.dpuf

>Here it gets interesting - "The Second Mile Foundation was recognized as one of President Bush's 1000 Points of Light. Marvin P. Bush is on the National Collegiate Athletic Association Board of Directors
(From user )This is a list of people who wrote letters in support of a convicted pedophile high school teacher from McLean, VA named Christopher Kloman
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/835178/kloman-letter-writers.pdf

Christopher Kloman:
wjla.com/news/local/christopher-kloman-to-be-sentenced-95586

The Alefantis owns 2 properties in McLean, VA, right next to the CIA's HQ

Previous Thread:

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95817651/
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95825686/
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95833293/

INFORM YOURSELF ON THE SUBJECT – UNRELATED TO COMET PING PONG -

[x]underground sex
pastebin.com/36Q0yKSM

[X]pedophile ring
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq

[v]Jew York F8I Leaks
pastebin.com/kRjKPK1H

[ORIGINAL RESEARCH] Evidence for an International Child Sex Ring
pastebin.com/RPTLE0W8

Epstein's Little Black Book
pastebin.com/m7FYj73Z

Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey (((Epstein))) Sent Bill Clinton $3.5 Million From Secret Swiss Bank Account
pastebin.com/GsYbAQtp

Tons of pre-existing evidence of global pedo-ring implicating governments and etc.
pastebin.com/eUvcF9bm

A Powerful Billionaire, the Sex Scandal that Undid Him, and All the Justice that Money Can Buy:
pastebin.com/BpiSdSXp

Pedowood

archive.is/1edpM
VERY USEFUL INFOGRAPH ABOUT PIZZAGATE :

is.Sup Forums.org/pol/1478825404703.jpg

Bump, this is huge anons. It feels like a time bomb Tsar bomb. I cant wait for the pay-per-view execution.

BUMP

these threads kinda just died

for me some of the most damning evidence is this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=vlhBn_zSIro

the fucken disgusting creature in this video literally starts talking about pedophillia at comet ping pong

it even states "We all have our preferences."

either someone finds pics of the kids in the deepwebb or we'll never have more than circumstantial proof that will creep anybody out but nothing more

I found it very odd of Comet Ping Pong Facebook page; they deleted all bad comments, but as you can not delete reviews (people were writing this thing there), like 20 positive, cringy botlike 5 star reviews showed up today - normally they received like 1 review a week.

Hiding something?

These threads are physically sickening.

Why the fuck does it suddenly take me 5 mins to upload one image? What the hell this is fucking annoying!

Was anything ever understood about This??

iStegg

Bump

Spammed with 5star nonsensr reviews now every minute.

"Great pizza great atmosphere great music love the gigs" in that sense

bump

Upboated

Ive been reduced to saving graphics without looking at them. Trying not to. They all need to hang.

Careful user. I found an infograph in my folders that was made by a shill. Looks legit at the start but full of sarcasm at the end.

Careful not to spread disinfo.

BUMPING THIS TO THE TOP

The threads didn't die, but some of them gets deleted. Also they are obviously more active during US primetime so you'll see more activity and threads in the next few hours.

Bump

What can I do to help? Email digging?

Looks plausible so far.

When I'm at work I rarely ever see EWO generals.

When I'm home I'm the one making the EWO threads.

We need to pile up the ''coincidences''

I'd say you should inform yourself on the subject first in order to know what to look out for.

Bump. Make more YouTube videos to keep this alive.

I'm pretty sure those have been searched to hell. But it's a good place to start. Maybe there is a detail everyone missed.

Kiddie Grinder - Marilyn Manson w/lyrics - YouTube
youtube.com/watch?v=Vw-rb5gtG7g

The one on the left is pretty obvious, but you really need to be grasping at straws to find association with the one on the right.

youtu.be/lFdHGWhYb5U

I got to the point where it was discovered Soros gave Comet $21k, and Besta was owned by a Qatari and my brain started melting.

I've been fucked up for a few days now. Even if this paedo ring gets taken down, the whole system will come down with it. If it doesn't, we're even more fucked.

What's the most recently discovered evidence?

Were there any updates from the Israeli user who decided to go to the deepweb?

I thought it was clearly a spiral.

Isn't it CLEARLY a spiral? How is it grasping at straws? If anything the left one is grasping at straw because it is not uncommon to use symmetry like this in order to design shit.

But a spiral that turns the same way as the boylover symbol? I don't know how it can be clearer. Is it too thick for you?

He posted images such as pic related but they could be found on the surface net, so Idk if he really went there.

He was searching keywords in pedo sites but nothing came out of it.

I've been there when he posted it. Iirc he also posted some recent screenshots from a deepweb site where people advertised their children or were looking for children to molest so he might be legit.

Seems like after the first wave of evidence, you guys can't really find anything more juicy.

Investigation soon to be over. Nothing will happen, good try though.

It spirals on the top and a little bit in the center, but I wouldn't say it's clearly the boylover logo. The main reason why I think left is obvious is their choice in colors.

bump for justice

>1 post by this ID

something will come out of all of this

>nothing juicy in weeks
>no progress
>gonna fizzle out by next year

Great job, cucks, you've just found all the low level stuff that they know to cover up now.

something already came out. people wanting to see the truth and bring these fuckers to justice

bump since we all know nobody else will do shit

fucking FBI is scum

if the faggots hadn't raided their accounts it would've been okay

It has too. Far far too much circumstantial evidence.

*has to

man the guns

True the choice of colors solidifies the meaning of childlover with no particular preference and I understand your point for the spiral.

An important thing to understand about the spiral (in my opinion) is that where it starts and where it ends matters little, as from what I understand the spiral never (metaphorically) stops spiralling outward AND inward. So you could take any part of the spiral, no matter how small, and call it that: a spiral. Even if it spirals once in the design or a thousand times, it's still a spiral.

The design is definitely not always the same for the pedo-symbols. Pic related is from Scott Cummings' website (a suspect in all this) Is it the boylover spiraling triangle there? I would be tempted to say yes even though it does not follow 100% of the ''rules'' of the boylover triangle logo.

If we truly are dealing with pedophiles, they won't use the same logo 100% of the time. They'll get creative.

Any ID's on the secret police down in Texas yet?

This. Investigations of high importance like this should stay hidden until enough real evidence crops up. Faggots wanting to get "le upboats" spread this shit and makes these organizations cover their tracks.

Social media was a mistake.

Jay Parker
Cathy O'Brien
Brice Taylor
Bob Hope
Ted L. Gunderson

FBI is not allowed to investigate child abuse.
That's why we have to do it.

This is very disturbing. I feel sick.

What can be done at this point? Isn't there enough evidence? Why aren't we trying to take them down? Where is the FBI on this? Are we waiting for Trump to be president so no one can get a presidential pardon?

Noted. I'll read up.

what I don't get is why the symbol would be imprinted on a coin.. a token to spend at one of these places to get something besides what's on the menu?

They say Ted Gunderson is a hero, but he was actually a participant in the pedophile rings. Infowars constantly praises Ted Gunderson, theyre part of the cover up.

Stew Webb, one of the people who worked for him went rouge. Hes still around, assassins tried to run his car off the road and he broke his neck and some ribs, but he survived.

He did an interview way back with Anthony Lavey, supposedly the son of Anton Lavey. A key verifiable factor is Anthony's high voice unmistakably castrati. Tragically, Anthony confirms he was ritually sacrificed.

More people should know about this interview.

canadian bro yeaayy

LOL *confirms he was ritually castrated. LOOL

youtu.be/lFdHGWhYb5U

This thread is literally true

Pay the pizza with the coin and get taken to the backroom? I don't know.

(1/2)

where is this from?

They have their own currency. I have seen someone mention that.

Anthony Lavey's story, son of Anton Lavey's story.

>isn't there enough evidence

nah, this would never hold up in court, there's nothing illegal about posting creepy pics of underage girls with weird hashtags

the only thing that can do anything right now is if some strong user lurks the pedo part of the deepwebb inside out till they find related shit

What is this
ifunny.co/tags/pedos/1453255158

They are physically sickening and it is very easy to turn away. But we NEED people to be brave and fight this. There are a lot of little kids counting on brave people like us to SAVE them from these absolute FREAKS.

UPDATED PEDO TERMINOLOGY

WE'RE LEARNING HOW TO SPEAK LIKE THEM BOYS

NEVER GIVE UP

ARCHIVES HERE: pastebin.com/ZykxjTRL

The chances we could find something are small. I don't think the elite post among average pedos.

Someone posted the pics in one of the first threads. Found it important to keep them.

i think they are talking about jared from subway in that video

well they are really flashy about it on their instagram

doe I don't really know how it works, maybe they could've deleted the shit they posted in the deepwebb

Um by the way what is up with iFunny having a pedo channel ?

Dont you 404 on me!!!!!

could reverse searched img, my mistake. but damn.. the symbolism is everywhere.