L.O.L

L.O.L

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ewJyuXSW5nA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's trolling you. You know this right?

DRUMPF CONFIRMED FOR BACK PEDDALING HYPOCRITICAL OOPMA LOOMPA

Trump became president just so he could cause more butthurt with his twitter trolling

its almost as if after running a presidential campaign he has insight on how the electoral college forces candidates to actually give a fuck about the rights of states with smaller populations instead of just pandering to major population centers.

>You know this right?
No, nobody knows.

The guy is so pragmatic and changes his mind on everything. He's in a quantum state (like Schroedinger cat) of being serious and joking at all times.

"trolling"

this is how at least one Sup Forums fag will respond

>hes allowed to change his mind ten years later

It's like you can't learn new things in 4 years.

damn, should have said "4 years" instead of "10 years"

the DAY BEFORE his twitter post complementing the electoral college, he was on 60 minutes saying how stupid it is.

>It's like you can't learn new things overnight.
fid'd for ya

i agree the electoral college is a good thing to not leave the rurality in its misery

He's right, though. He was just being butthurt before, but this right here is the reality of the electoral college that all the "hurr but Clinton won the popular vote" retards don't understand. There's a reason we use the electoral system, and popular vote means nothing when popular vote is not how campaigns were organized.

Wow. He changed his mind on an issue upon encountering new information and a new perspective on said issue. Literally Hitler!

A FUCKING LEAF

>for a democracy
well, he's somewhat right. US isn't a pure democracy.

Fuck Donald Trump

the LOL part is all the people saying "you're just mad Obama won" back then going INSANE tweeting about popular vote and #NotMyPresident and shit, filthy hypocrites

you youre too fucking dumb to get nuances

he said some area would be fenced either because of the terrain or because its not a place that mexicans go for a variety of reaons

btw a fence isnt a school fences. its a very long and protected fence retard

When people say trump flipped because he is going less extreme on his ideas

Tell them to read art of the deal

He's a giver not a taker. He might fuck you, normie.

>popular vote means nothing
its not even that it doesn't mean anything, its ALREADY represented in the electoral college. That's the point of representatives. And if the senate was taken out of the electoral college, Trump still would have won the election.

People who argue for the popular vote are people who just don't care about equal representation of the states and individual states law

The EC IS bad for democracy.
The US is a republic.
These statements by Trump are not contradictory.

America is not a democracy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ewJyuXSW5nA

Last time popular vote lost, Trump wanted revolution.

Then again, during the campaign trump was saying how the election is rigged and unfair. He wanted to start a civil war if he lost the popular vote.

Trump looses popular vote but is still president. He finally gets the civil war/revolution he's always wanted.

If this isn't irony I don't know what is.

Yeah. That was dumb. Can't argue.

>If this isn't irony I don't know what is.
I wouldn't expect you to know what irony is.

Does this seem fair to you

Kek, he still tweets like a teenager.

>a liberal changes his mind
>"evolution of thought"

>a republican changes his mind
>"lol, the demagogue contradicted himself"

It's called learning. People who are still capable of doing it are called intelligent.

>democracy

Stay mad NYfag

>trolling
Drumfkins are too delusional to admit that they elected a moron.

Sounded like he was a butthurt faggot 4 years ago but finally saw the light

Just because trump is old doesn't me he cant learn new things, like how the electoral college works

This. I used to think electoral college was stupid, then I educated myself on the matter.

Being a disaster for democracy is actually a good thing

yup and they will never ever admit it. Most of them don't even know his policies - I don't blame them though, it's fucking hard to know if you by his speeches

>already denied the TPP
>already restored relations with russia and will end the syria
He's going to get a nobel peace prize.

he's right. it is bad FOR A DEMOCRACY

hint:
US isnt a democracy

So now if they go against the electoral college he'll sue them for the 100 million of his own money he spent on his campaign claiming he would've used it differently.

I used to think the electoral college was retarded myself until the 2008 election, the first one I actively followed. Then I understood the point was to try and make all the states have voting power and give candidates a reason to appeal to all of them, as opposed to if it was just popular vote then basically nothing would matter but the highly populated cities.

I assume Trump actually doing a campaign changed his mind about it.