Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=809_1353029315
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Elementary_School_shooting_(San_Diego)
schoolshooters.info/sites/default/files/shooters_not_white_males_1.19.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Static, he didn't do anything

static knew it was justified

>gets bullied
>gets fed up and goes nuclear

who do you think

The bullies.

Too soon?

He shouldve targeted the stacy cunts

Blonde fag who got shot because fuck him.

>checks the news
Good job amerisharts lmao

His father for not teaching basic functionality of guns as the issue of not being able to stop the shooting without exposing his powers he could have simply used his electrical powers to keep the firing pin from moving

The school.

Schools don't encourage students to stand up to bullies. They're basically like "take an ass whopping or get detention". They say "talk it out", but some little shits need their asses beat.

What Utopia do YOU live in, smartass?

Well, this hit a little close to home for me. School administration is the most passive, out of the way, do nothing group of people I ever come across. They know who the trash kids are, they know who causes all the bullshit in school and they still do nothing, leaving the other students to deal with the bullshit. This wouldn't be a problem if they end up punishing BOTH students for fight should it ever come that, god forbid someone stand up for themselves. Public school is a fucking trip.

The problem IS they punish both students. Self defense means nothing: the fact is you hit someone and that's all that matters. Never mind that the other person threatened you.

I'm terribly sorry I meant to say "this wouldn't be a problem if they end DIDN'T up punishing BOTH students. Never type with a migraine.

Shit rolls down hill. A lot of times the bullies are the bullies. Even the top of tbe food chain probably get the shit beat out of them. The only real way to overcome this problem is to defeat the demiurge in mortal combat. We need to invest everything we can into creating a mechsuit that can kill God.

Migraines are the worst. Make sure you get plenty of rest user.

you for making this thread you fucking retard

You for thinking it's ok to make a thread about this subject matter the same day a school shooting just occurred.

You should all feel ashamed for humoring the opening poster. I demand you all sage and report this thread as an apology.

Well ill only report it because you demanded me to

You are the reason why we get called Sup Forumsmblr, kill yourself

Sorry

Suggesting suicide is illegal. Delete your post immediately before I contact the authorities and then immediately go back to Sup Forums with all the other twelve year olds. You have not nor will ever be welcome here.

Why y'all actually falling for this b8, cmon guys

Just because you came from ED and think Sup Forums is some place full of edgy kids doesn't mean the rest of us are. Leave until you get a sense of morality maybe then I'll welcome you to this board in open arms but until then LEAVE!

>falling for a b8 response

He was using that as an example of the obvious bait retards are falling for.

This show was really fucked up.

>The only real way to overcome this problem is to defeat the demiurge in mortal combat. We need to invest everything we can into creating a mechsuit that can kill God.
fool do you really think you can kill the creator he wouldn’t be God if any society could just build a mech to beat him

Could you ever imagine Steven Universe dealing with these issue

>not realizing Connie's endgame is to become a school shooter

Why do American teenagers like to shoot each other so much?

>"Muh autism"
>"Muh edgy racist opinions"
>Bullies

Or a combination of the three.

Why do euros like to stab each other so much? The answer is most are brown detritus.

Why did su cucks feel bad for the poo in loo when she broke a guys arm

>It's ok to make a thread about this subject matter the same day a school shooting just occurred.
Fixed that for you.

That gun killed my mother and raped my father.

You automatically assumed that OP is both american and aware of another fucking shooting.

Neck yourself

Guns don't kill people.
The Government does. Can't help you with the second part though.

>teach at all girls school
>never been a girl school shooter before

At least I know I’m safe.

Well ok, DAD! Didn't know you were such a fag on the subject. Next time when you complain. just suck my cock. Much appreciated.

The two idiots who tackle him after he had lowered the gun already.

FUCKING MORAL FAGS, GET OUT OF MY BOARD

>tfw my mom is a teacher
>every time a shooting happens, I worry I won't see her again

This. The school board, and especially individual school admin is fucking useless. I have heard so many horror stories about the near criminal incompetence of these fucking people. It's not about actually educating kids, the system is a series of bootleg Game of Thrones power plays. The people in charge are far more concerned with securing their meaningless power base by shitting on as many others as possible, and they don't give a flying rats ass what happens with the kids, not even when it's something that could potentially get themselves in trouble.

American education is fucked beyond belief.

I think school shooters are not poor victims but actually psychopaths with huge ego, if they were bullied and twisted, the most intelligent thing to do is attacking Chad alone on the streets knowing where he lives.
killing random innocent people make no sense.

one that kids don't get shot every month, burgernigger

>be american child
>get shot

>56%
>"whiter than you muhammad!"
el ogro de las americas...

Why do su defnders feel bad for connie when shes shown to only care about steven for his magic and treats him like shit when shes denied to be around “magical destiny” events. Seriously fuck her, she gets way too much focus for a bland and terrible character anyways.

>You for thinking it's ok to make a thread about this subject matter the same day a school shooting just occurred.
Not for nothing but that's so common an occurrence you actually could assume it to be a coincidence.

Because they can do whatever and society will just blame black people.

>Because they can do whatever and society will just blame evil white male oppressors
FTFY

>actually trying to keep to the principles of the founding so simple balkenization can fix it
>literally majority of every group of your cucked country wants to die out and is creating systems to imprison or silence the slim minority of actual non insane people
>actively laughing at the thought of a military or borders and defunding it all
Good luck with your camps for saints.

Still waiting on a name

Probably latin america, vast majority of muttposters come from there, hilariously enough.

>implying it isn't buttmad yuropoors

Australia

>wake up in heaven
>be happy I was born in America and not some godless European shithole

Pretty both sides.

>the jocks for being absolute assholes to him, and being dumb enough to startle him after static managed to at least get him to chill out
>the kid for going this far

>implying he went far enough
>when the bull survived uninjured

Their is nothing wrong with blowing out jock niggers brains

That stupid ass scene made me drop the show

Do it outside of school you worthless mouthbreather. Do you know how much inconvenience you are causing everyone by just bringing a gun or knife to school? You even have a good chance of getting away with it if you book it out and make it look like a botched robbery.

Kek, you sound like a coo annoyed he has to do more paper work rather then giving a shit about people dying
m.liveleak.com/view?i=809_1353029315

It's not about simply killing people. It's about killing bullies. Bullies are not good people, user. They will never change. No punishment can fix them. Sometimes justice has to be done the hard way.

our entire cultural identity is predicated on the idea of righteous violence
the propaganda machine glamorizes criminals and antisocial behavior
and curates an antiquated and negative culture around schools as well, the same narratives for decades
more media coverage than a regular suicide
stigma toward mentally ill people and the treatment of mental illness
it's easier to shoot a guy than beat him up or, god forbid, confront him nonviolently
&c.

unfortunately none of this gets addressed or is likely to be addressed adequately so these things just kind of form a feedback loop as time goes on

I ain't clicking that shit niqua, is it a recording of the shooting or something? I've seen bits and pieces on the news but really I'm trying to avoid even hearing about it

No, its a beaner shooting himself in polcie custody, and instead of freaking out they just go “oh fuck” and just pissed off and seemed annoyed he killed himself. Shits funny

The cop is going to be reamed out the ass for not checking the guy for a gun, hes lucky the guy just offed himself instead of trying to start a shooting, not like he can do anything about the dead guy making a mess in the room.
I dont care about your edgy ramblings, go to his house and settle up there, wait for a party if its that important to get his circle of friends. If even hoodrats can figure that out theres no reason some sad nerd cant.

Are you seriously calling justice edgy? Why would you go to every bully's house individually, when you can easily go to a place when you can find them all in one place?

>beaner shoots up a school

Diversity is our strength.

It's more of a break than anything and yeah some seem to be psychos rather than the "Poor nerd" Degrassi taught us (RIP the only black guy in Canada)
plus angry people who feel victimize love to lash out

Geography-based killings should be seen as an attack on location. Like if Muhammad blows up a building somewhere, it's not because of personal grudge against residents, it's against institutions associated with it.

School shootings are not just attack on bullies, it's an attack on the entire institute and the community.

>guy is literally el goblino

I though it was just a meme.

Pretty much what said, also the same people that ignored the shooter are just as much as to blame for not trying to be nice to him. Also
>normies
>innocent

light skinned cuban
so according to the television a hardline white supremacist redneck
super silly stuff

>/bant/ gets its first shooter

>He's a beaner HAHAHAHA got em
>He's a white supremacist HAHAHAHAHA got em

What do you mean? Did he post on Sup Forums!

He's also a BASED MAGApede. It's like the memes are transcending into our reality lmao

No, girls torment each other mentally for years. Physical bullying is just to establish superiority. It keeps going for years, too. It’s why women are so mental. They let shit fester. Only shooting or violence is when the husband or boyfriend gets pissed enough.

>makarov
hol up

He is hungry ... FOR JUSTICE !!!

>Be suicidal loser
>Nobody cares about you or even knows your name
>You are afraid to die alone
>Every time somebody kills a bunch of kids the media puts their name and face everywhere , people remember them forever
>If you kill your classmates people will remember you forever, people will be talking about you for years to come.
gee I wonder

Obviously the kid on the left should have been more careful where he was masturbating.

>filename
SKIBBIDY BEE BOP N DOO WAAAHHH~~~

>never been a girl school shooter before
There have they are just statistically less common.
Fun fact: one of the first major school shootings to get national attention involved a female shooter.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Elementary_School_shooting_(San_Diego)

Why paw patrol?

Because he was a legit autist

Those are the same kinds of videos people associate with the youtube mind control conspiracy, at least the 2nd one.

>Americans
yes it is

Did he have any siblings? Could just be a brother who didn't bother to log out of his account.

>A reporter reached Spencer by phone while she was still in the house after the shooting, and asked her why she did it. She answered: "I don't like Mondays. This livens up the day"

You know, I'd wager this is a far more common motive for these things than anyone wants to admit.

>Octonauts
Good taste

Kys don't bully /ourgay/ Richie

well, he's not wrong apparently

Sand in vagina detected

There have been, but you'd probably be safe anyway since they all suck and have never managed to kill more than three people.

schoolshooters.info/sites/default/files/shooters_not_white_males_1.19.pdf

>not recognizing bait
user...

This is exactly why people say old cartoons are better than newer ones; They actually had the balls to explain to kids things that legitimately matter in real life IE guns, racism, family dysfunction, not doing drugs.

Meanwhile everything today is PC shit that teaches kids jack shit, if not even teaches them awful shit (Fuck you Teen Titans Go. I hope the writers die in a ditch and Christina Miller dies in a fire).