Ah need mah guns two stand up two dah gubamint in case dey beecomb tie-rants!!!

> Ah need mah guns two stand up two dah gubamint in case dey beecomb tie-rants!!!
> The military, Gadh bless em', ah full o' good ol' boys, dey'd neva kill their own people!!

Explain. Now.

Also, in the south only people in their 70's and retards talk like that.

You're right, the military wouldnt kill their own people. It can certainly be used to control it's people though, which is hard to do with an armed population.

The government gives orders to the Military, a large majority of the military would refuse orders or outright rebel against orders to kill its own people. Drones are different though.

>I am retarded and have no grasp of history or social dynamics

Explain. Now.

Not to mention our infrastructure is so fucked that 6 guys rolling around in a van could fuck up major cities for a week.

So if a revolt ever took place, the government would have shitty communication.

government =/= military

Drones don't even matter when dealing with guerilla warfare.

So, you are telling me that even with or without guns, a civil war would just be gun-nuts, being the savages they are, entering governmental buildings, raping women and torturing men, women and children to death, and the military being diddlely-doo OK with that because they'd side with NRA Fundamentalists because "freedom" is being violated.....

...OK, cool cheese.

_ ___ __ ____ ____ ____!

Stop believing the lies the corporate media spoonfeeds you and meet these supposedly savage "gun-nuts". We're typicially very nice people with a stable moral compass.

How about you go to your local range and talk to gun owners before you make assumptions bigot.

Clive "Fundy" Bundy, the NRA and the KKK taught me all I needed to know about gun-nuts

>explain these two strawman arguments I pulled out of my ass
I'd rather spread the good word of Donkey Kong

Yep. And there's jack shit you can do about it, nu-male cuck.

The police force, or rather civilian law enforcement, has no ties to the military in a legal sense.

>live in a country founded by gun nuts
>hate gun nuts

Can you translate that from Autism to English por favor?

The reason militias are formed in the first place is to protect the people from the government, not to opress them.

Militias and rebels protect the people, and eliminate tyranny. It's the sole reason for their existence.

If I caught someone in my cell or unit torturing/raping civilians and children I would have him publicly executed.

The NRA was originally an organization that taught young men and women to use guns safely. Now they are a corrupt political force, and they should be disbanded.

Incredible Banana Deliverer.

I like

Tasty Schlong-God

Fuck off. The NRA is the only reason we still have gun rights in this country.

Shhh, let the nu-make take the bait and fall into a false sense of security

That's pretty bad nigger speak you've got there.