Latinas appreciation thread

One Culture I think American women could learn from is Latinas!

>drumpf wants to deport this

wtf no more to a wall

You have to go back.

spics are disgusting

Fuck borders and laws and shit

What exactly can we learn from Latinos?

How to be poor? How to let drug lords control an entire country? How to ineffectively govern? How to have lots of babies you can't support? How to illegally immigrate from your own homeland because it's such a cesspool and then turn the new place into the same kind of cesspool?

Seriously, I have zero respect for Mexico and most of South America.

This thread should be moved to /s/

qt mexican waifu when?

That's a venezuelan

My absolute penis!
I hope the wall has a glory hole.

is she ever going to be grinding my cock into her asshole?
no?

then she can fuck off

>My absolute penis!

Lmao I'm gonna start using that

no stupid
Trump wants to deport Illegal Immigrants.
its your small racsit brain that conflates that with mexicans

>I think American women could learn more about being dumb plastic whores who get fat and bitchy at 30
We have enough problems already.

Careful.

you obviously havent been with a latina
try one

I'm ten years she'll be a brick wall and three inches shorter

this is what happens to them all

spics are fucking disgusting

all I want is to get out of this shithole and move to a white civilized country

What exactly can we learn from Caucasian hicks?
How to fuck cousin? How to not have hygiene? How to kiss my sister in the mouth? How to please my weird uncle?

Seriously I have zero respect for white hicks

How to be feminie again.
How to be cool.
How taking care of a man gets you what u want fast.

Would still

Hope you packed your bags Paco.

A dozen white hicks do more for America than a million wetbacks.

You can learn how to throw off your shackles and be fuckin' FREE.

Texas is great because we worked together by legitimate means to make it great.

If you don't like it, STOP SNEAKING OVER, PINCHE MOJADOS CHINGADOS.

Honestly the hispanic people are wonderful. They are more than welcome to come this way so long as they do it legally. I love their culture and way of life.

Texasfag here this is the reality

Puerto Rican Bitches stay Dominican Bitches Tits or GTFO, the rest GTFO

White people tend to not like hicks either. But hicks don't even make up close to the majority of whites, compare that to Latinos, who are like 80% garbage.

3rd generation mexican-american.Family has been here since the 40's and contributed to the country serving in WW2, Vietnam and Iraq
Go fuck yourself

Throw this fence fairy over the wall.

how to speak english

And to think I used to furiously masturbate over her every night for like three months...

colombian girls are hot

As long as you love freedom and don't judge white people for the circumstances of their birth, you're alright.

But we've got no room for chicano atzlanfaggots.

>how not to raise your Latin wife.

She it's married to a beta ,
All shitty stuff belongs to shitty people.

neck yourself

What is so bad about white women? They are sexy

Nope.

My family is conservative and literally indoctrinated into this country. Hell my grandmothers speaks more English than Spanish. We also are mostly from Spain...

Something about the stats on Latinos doesn't add up. How are 62% of men and 68% of women pro-Clinton, but then every age category is above 68%, except 45-64 which is merely 1% lower than women. Is that a particularly large age bracket? That doesn't make sense given the common knowledge is that Latinos are younger on average than whites. Are women over represented in the sample, or do Hispanic women vote in much greater numbers than the men?

Sup Forums eternally BTFO

Thanks dear montain Jews!
9/10 il put my dirty money in your banks over any rotten bank.

Would impregnate and deport this bitch.

I don't like Latinas. To much drama.

Absolutely nothing. Floridian here. It's sad how horrible some Floridians are but i know it gets way worse. They buy into every capitalist marketing ploy in existence. Even the potentially smart ones usually end up in crime or go alcoholic/heavy substance abusers. Some guy around here blew his house up making wax and left his baby and dogs inside but grabbed his money and drugs. There was also a meth lab explosion right behind a High school in my district during senior year. They are white niggers and i hate them.

I do think it's possible that more Latinas are devout Catholics than white women at this point

Mexican women are fat troglodytes.
Mexican men are unpleasant retards who loudly talk on the phone and work and pay no attention to details, they dont want to learn english and set up 5th columns.
We are building that wall

>Latin men
>politics

How to sell the system to someone who get noting from it , only Latin women want hand outs
Latin men want Jobs .

All the Latinas I know peaked in their early 20's. They were sexy as fuck in HS and early years of College, but after they reached age 23-24 they ballooned up.

Not even sure why people are offended by this. If you're not a white hick then it doesn't apply to you.

Is this just because they get pregnant early?

:)
thsi guy has obviously been with a latina or 2

subhuman

>mexican-american

You have to go. Anyone who isn't American first has no place here. Your attitude is typical of your kind and it is why you have to go back.

My soon to be wife is a little delicious brown huehuehue. White women in my state are just too cold and material driven. They dont understand actual struggle, constantly cry sbout nonsense. My girl came from a shithole so she appreciates American opportunity

pay for the drinks
dont let thier friends slut up to you as they will to cause drama
b fine

im a Trump supporting guy who reads Amren daily but my kryptonite is big booty latinas with light skin

fuggg

They can be cute in Mexico.

Iv actually fucked a stripper from Venezuela witht the same ass as your pic

Best 150 bucks iv ever spent

Her english sucked but she kept yelling "so strong" while i railed her into oblivion

>what is American Culture.

Latin women here are bangeable until 35 -40 becose no Mac Cancer and death cola.

This is because they get too comfortable with themselves. They find a man who is going to provide for them, they have 3 or 4 children,quit their day job and stay home pigging out just watching the kids. They all have this mentality thinking they're pretty much set till they get cheated and become very self conscious thus becoming overweight ,smelly etc etc you get the point.

Dated latinas

Probably has something to do with the kind of food they eat in addition to the lack of physical activity as they get older. Though the pregnancy thing is true too.

That sir
Is live well lived!

My attitude? My grandfathers were born and raised here. Were the fuck would I go?

What causes then to age so fast compared to Japanese women who age like fine wine until 60? Is it all diet and sun based? What is in a Mexican diet?

Guess who can offer them a greencard if they marry? That's right, go pick one up come next summer or however long ICE takes to scare all the beans into rolling back across the praire.

you were right until teh pig out
many eat very little and keep amazing body
you might be mixing up american latin with latin
this pic I might have to fap to

Latinas are loud and most of the time dumb as fuck, I want a white conservative gf

It's a Mexican/central American thing, the ballooning up.

They could learn from any culture.

american-Italian women are like uglier versions of latinas
with shittier style and raunchy man-o-war tude
why are they ok?
latinas not?

I hate the arrogant attitude most latinas have. Most of them act like men.

Go for it buddy

Where are you from?
Are you talking american latin? like millenial democrat cunts?

Asian girls are best

And this is why I don't want kids. Shouldn't be a problem in that case.

Now the trick is to find me one that isn't shit. I live close to Florida, shouldn't be too hard, should it?

If you say so paco. Now pick my strawberries you brown wetback fuck.

Nah gota save up for weekend at my new girls house.

I want to ____ kayla

They can look good with big fake tits.
Otherwise naah

>""latinas""
Would you Sup Forums?

wew

gay

How thick is too thick?

What's up with Latinas and butt stuff? I mean I'm there watching some cam stuff and it's like.... God did not mean for a butthole to stretch so wide, you know? You're not supposed to put such large objects in your butt.

Is that picture trying to imply attractiveness because its not working they're all fucking ugly

I like petite asían girls with cute faces that arent loud or annoying and only want to be nice, booty is overrated just like sex. If i wanted sex with girls with big booties i would fuck hookers, i just want someone to be with

This kinda woman makes me drop everything.

just fuck your short guys friends
gaybo

You shouldn't have a problem in Florida all of Cuban girls like to keep their body figure. I known Cubans that are in their 50's and still have a very nice body.