Sup Forums drains the swamp

(You) are Trump. What agency gets gutted first and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_M2CJAUFgIM
greatergreaterwashington.org/post/26382/nih-says-our-scientists-are-too-important-to-pay-for-parking-or-take-transit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ATF...completely useless agency that does nothing but annoy gun owners and what are they even doing with Alcohol and Tobacco?

State Department. Infested with hippies and SJWs with the sole purpose of giving peace corps degenerates a job

EPA

Department of Education, literally has no real purpose other than handing out grant money

SEC. Gotta make it easier for Trump and his cronies to scam billions with insider information.

NIH goes high on my list. All the stuff under it sucks up billions of dollars and actually does litttle to improve health care

Also the traffic department
For the same reasons
Why something as safe as a car needs a FUCKING LICENCE.
It's like you cucks hate the car accident industry.

The ATF!

The jackbooted leeches of tax-payer nothing that do nothing but try to entrap normally law-abiding Americans

What a cuck

>driving is a privilege
>you don't need a license to buy a car
>owning a gun is passive, driving is active

ATF

bullies flexing their muscles just because they can.
youtube.com/watch?v=_M2CJAUFgIM

FED

That's probably why Ben took his name out of the hat. It's happening

Ron Paul for treasury!

DEA

welfare queens blowing money on colombian whores doing work the FBI/ICE does better

Education. I want to have kids and I don't know if I'll have the time to homeschool them and it's getting really really bad

Education

Budget numbers for Sup Forums

all the jewish ones

My dad worked at the NIH for some years.

I should ask him what he thinks about it. He's commie turned conservative. Maybe it was what redpilled him?

The United Nations followed by the European Union

NSA

I love the look of Christie's butthurt fat fucking face.

FDA

This. DoE is terrible and full of semi-literates.

Also, NIH.

NIH is full of H1s who like to lie about their results in order to get published. Not a goddamned thing has come out of billions of dollars worth of research, human and animal, except for stolen laptops and an animal rights protest or two.

They are entitled fucks who are too good for public transportation and paying for parking.

greatergreaterwashington.org/post/26382/nih-says-our-scientists-are-too-important-to-pay-for-parking-or-take-transit/

Please put them on the block. Bethesda needs less traffic.

DEA because end the war on drugs
ATF because why the fuck do they even exist?
Dept. of Education because it's useless and education should be handled at the state and local levels
Homeland Security because it's redundant and just all around a terrible agency
NSA because it's redundant and intrusive

the justice department
the supreme

Spending by department

#DefundTheFed

The entitlement in that article makes me want to nuke from orbit

99% of taxes are paid toward interest on debt t hat can never be paid back. So if you just fuck over the bond holders and declare you have no debt tax could be effectively done. Down to 1-2% and that money could go directly to infrastructure / military.

Private banks that hold all the debt need to be wiped out. They make it up out of thin air and t hey accumulate all the wealth via ponzi scheme.

Most of the fed debt isn't backed by bonds or notes, it's literally a column on the Feds spreadsheet.

Federal Reserve and ATF

RON PAUL FOR TREASURY