About to go hand out diapers at an anti~Trump protest at my school. Wish me luck

About to go hand out diapers at an anti~Trump protest at my school. Wish me luck

Don't be an ass. We won. Be the greatness you want to see in this country.

Pray for op, he was a true martyr

Be well brother.

Maybe be more subtle? Take a box of kleenex, or toilet roll

no one will accept them

you will be the cuck holding the diapers

sure it was funny in your head tho

Nah, fuck that. These faggots want us dead or imprisoned for having differing opinions. No mercy.

god speed, fuck those marxists

I was just going to throw them out from the back up my buddy's truck. Is this a bad idea?

>littering

it's a bad idea

Nah, do it, but make sure you record it.

God speed OP. Take some pictures

WPU?

This

UNH

LOL EPIC WIN AMIRITE REDDIT! XD

Record it OP

>Os73McdS
>McdS
>McDs
Kek has chosen your lunch.

Do it pussy. Put it on youtube/facebook too so i can spam all my hillary "friends" with it. You bitch.

>About to go hand out diapers at an anti~Trump protest at my school. Wish me luck

Das Racciss

It's a great idea OP just remember they deserve it

haha nice trolling

based

fuck off cuckservative, we still have 70 days to finish them off for good

Don't take your hat, you'll regret it when they destroy it, considering yours was autographed.

kek
record it fag

bahaha this ctr fag trying to convince people here that protestors getting diapers thrown at them will *NOT piss them off. Yeah right hahaha

we'll ready to see you on news

don't forget to tell them they already have the safety pins to put the diapers on

God speed, user.

dont forget muh privilege

Wait! Have a story, and have safety pins to go with them. Gotta get them walking around with diapers pinned to their shirts.

post pics OP!

yes its littering. Get a box of facial tissues and hand them out.
or offer free hugs (no grab assing though)

periscope?

Getting mixed reviews from my friends. I may just hand them out personally if confronted

Kek wills it

Record it, make sure you don't drive into a dead end, if you feel threatened by them surrounding you gun the truck through them, have fun

Going with a group of ROTC kids. I'm not that worried

Record it.

God speed, OP.

b u m p

You dont have to feel actually threatened just surrounded, then its legal for you to remove a few of them from the planet.

I kind of wish there was more butthurt on my campus. It's a community college though, so I guess I can't expect much.

Sure you are faggot take a video and post it in a new thread.

your gonna get jumped doing that.
liberals are the most violent

God speed, OP.

>Don't be an ass.
M8 they've been arses since day fucking 1, I wish more people in the right had the balls of OP to stand up to demented leftists.

Take care dude.

kys CTR

lol record it please

this!

Pacifiers and lolly pops would be better m8

>my school
underage fag

I don't want to be associated with this

>These faggots want us dead or imprisoned for having differing opinions
dafuq you talking about

>pays for diapers
>dude lele gonna be epic
>throws them at randoms
>laughs to himself in his basement
>still no pussy in site

yeah, you really showed 'em

Make a periscope stream

OP is gonna get murdered

What the fuck are YOU talking about? How are you not aware of this?

love how the guy in the pic is so white trash he had to go out and get the trucker version of the MAGA hat.

give them tissues so they can dry their tears

>Having that many daiper at hand
Do you have your own stash, don't you?

i live in NY. I have a lot of libtard friends.

they don't want to kill you man. chill out.

>being this paranoid

Lol you obviously don't hang out with minorities.

A lot of these kids protesting are doing it because theit parents are gonna get deported, they themselves didn't ask for this and theyre grieving.

Be a good man not a shitter

hmm. fair enough

Sorry libtard, we're not indulging you any further in this country. You don't get to protest everything and make everyone's life miserable every time you don't get your way. They can go home and not be a shitter.

>Not having a stash
Why would you hang out with minorities though?

Praying to Kek for user's safety

make vid and post, faggot

>Why would you hang out with minorities though?
I don't anymore.

>You don't get to protest everything and make everyone's life miserable every time you don't get your way.
well actually they do. that's like one of the amendments.

that being said, i think my fellow libtards should grow the fuck up and accept the loss. these protests are dumb. but i will defend to the death their right to do it.

expect resistance then, don't expect people to just let them continue without ridiculing them.

KYS faggot

certainly not. hell, i ridicule them too

Kek, guide and protect this man.

It's a shame your school won't let you hand out used ones.
The narcissistic proggie butthurts need to take some crap, or they won't learn anything from this election cycle.

LIVESTREAM PLEASE

What kind of diapers are you going to hand out? These are important details m8.

But, that is what I want to see in this country.
HEIL TRUMPF!
4th Reich now!

(((snopes))) is calling this one fake since (((MSM))) isn't talking about it or just buries the report.

I'd buy the cheapest dollar store diapers you can get. When throwing them out of the truck, peg signs and any objects they are holding. Avoid targeting the people.
If anyone questions you, tell them you're assisting Obamacare by proving them with disposable underwear and undergarments for people with urinary or fecal incontinence.

>projection

>handing out diapers to anti-Trumpers

Brilliant. May Kek be with you.

Littering or, if you're in Hillary country, terroristic threat charge

Didn't snopes call the bernie pic in his Audi fake even though it was never proven to be a hoax?

Godspeed brother

>Brilliant

Owen Schroyer sure is.

It fills me with ENORMOUS pleasure to know that you are so fucking analravaged that you saved a picture of a Trump supporter to your hard drive because you thought you might be able to use his appearance--which is pretty average for a youtuber--to offend people.

You got your teeth stomped out, criminal. Your side lost, and it didn't lose gracefully. You all deserve to be humiliated and destroyed and you definitely will be. Your cuck friends are going to jail, your spic friends are going back to Mexico, and your fag friends are going into electroshock therapy. Get used to it now or neck yourself. One less liberal loser to vote in 2018.

Pics or it didn't happen.

>Implying he won't continue to vote Democrat after dying

>Still Correcting the record
Well done fag.

May you be raped buy a large black man.

Update: just did ten laps around my campus surprisingly very positive feedback from people walking the street giving us thumbs up.
Drove past the march getting flipped of by dyed hair feminist. We blasted "sweet victory" and said "we love you guys" cops kek'd hard. Decided not to provoke with diapers and take the high road

Good lad. Praise kek.

So what kind of diapers are you stuck with now?