>ISN'T AGAINST THE LGBQT COMMUNITY
>ISN'T DOING ANYTHING ABOUT SAME SEX MARRIAGE LIKE HE PROMISED
>ISN'T DOING ANYTHING ABOUT ABORTION LIKE HE PROMISED

WHAT HAVE WE DONE

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/153172272041/how-to-break-an-illusion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I had sexual intercourse with your maternal donor of biological material

Calm down, he can't act like an edgelord now. He needs to unite America.

You have nobody to blame but yourself. He was never the "white supremacist" you claim him to be. He's a nationalist, nothing more.

>look at post and see flag

Yup, just what I thought

>flag

CTR-JIDF concern shill thread. sage

The gay marriage shit was never getting overturned. Nobody gives a shit about that battle anymore. It happened and the world didn't end so who gives a fuck.

But you're right. Trump is going back on his promises and he's electing a ton of establishment shills as his top advisors. We made a huge mistake with Trump. He's just like the rest of these fucks.

You're not American, voting would have been fraud and a crime

nice pic ctr

He's planning on deporting 3 million spics as soon as possible.
He had already changed his position to "extreme vetting" (which is essentially a ban) months ago.
He's keeping two provisions of Obamacare that most people were ok with.
He's never been against faggots or fag marriage and I honestly don't care.
Abortion is good because it significantly cuts back on the number of niggers and spics.

what's that feeling when you hate your fellow countrymen so much you would actually rather be invaded by russia than live in a country comprised of shills and retards of the same breed as OP?

You're probably memeing but I'm gonna do this just in case:
>LIED ABOUT DEPORTING MUSLIMS AND MEXICANS
He just recently stated he wants to deport 3 million criminal illegals, regardless of their nationality. He never said he would deport muslims.
>LIED ABOUT PUTTING A BAN ON MUSLIMS ENTERING USA
He'll ban immigration from volatile countries in the ME. He shifted to that three months ago.
>ISN'T REPLACING OBAMA CARE
Yes he is, the two clauses that he likes will be implemented in the replacement.
He never said he was, he is explicitly pro-LGBTQ. Even said so in his RNC speech
He never said he would.
>ISN'T DOING ANYTHING ABOUT ABORTION LIKE HE PROMISED
Yes he is.

Man you leafs are good, this actually made me angry.

I feel so sorry for what few sane Canadians are still left.
I really hope you guys get it together.

hi leaf :^)

That leftist propaganda would only work on leftists. We know what he's up to. The faggots on the left were the only ones who didn't.

Bannon is on board, this is all strategy to keep king nigger from going on a rampage that results in a wasted 2 years to undo that damage.

>another leaf thread

>mad he can't slobber on harpers knob all day anymore

Get out of my country

>voting
>leaf
good one, you forget to turn off your proxy, CtR?
>inb4 business trip

1 post by this id bandit

And, most of all.. I AM NOT GOING TO GET TURNED INTO ASH.

So that's a WIN in my book. Screw your feels,
I like living. No one said he would be good, just the only alternative. ANYTHING WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER. even trump hehe

Shilll detected get your misinfo out of here

I used to support Drumpf but then Blumpf appointed a Rinsed Penis as his vice vice-president. As a true conservative i now Stand in solidarity with #NeverTrump.

And seriously, we cant let this guy have the nuclear codes

Exactly. People on both sides of the aisle can't see how they make up shit for the candidate to believe and project that all over them. Barely anyone actually listens to what they, themselves, say for them.

> he's electing a ton of establishment shills as his top advisors.

Maybe he has to since there aren't a lot of people qualified. The government is kind of a closed group of people who know how to do those jobs.

>no sauce
>shitpost
>leaf

Option A) Kill yourself
Option B) Get raked

There's a thing called an absentee ballot, you use it to vote if you're a U.S. citizen living in another country, you dumb cunt.

As much as I hate Hillary, she was 100% right when she said that we are STRONGER TOGETHER. Which is exactly what Trump is trying to do. You can't MAGA with only half the country supporting you.

>LIED ABOUT DEPORTING MUSLIMS AND MEXICANS

No, he didn't, retard. He said he would immediately deport 3 million, with more to follow.

>LIED ABOUT PUTTING A BAN ON MUSLIMS ENTERING USA

About three months he shifted to 'ban from volatile Middle Eastern countries. That's good enough.

>ISN'T REPLACING OBAMA CARE

Yes, he is. He's implementing two of the only good things about it into the new plan.

He never said he was, so I don't know what you're talking about. But he is protecting religious rights.

>>ISN'T DOING ANYTHING ABOUT ABORTION LIKE HE PROMISED

He's leaving these two issues to individual States-you know, like he always said he would,

>establishment shills and lobbyists

He explained this in the 60 Minutes interview. They're the only choices he has because nobody in Washington ISN'T establishment. But he's still draining the swamp.

if he doesn't deliver on any of his promises then were going gas chamber right mode, they might have given this to him just to prevent a civil war, we all know hillary clinton was supposed to win on way or another

blog.dilbert.com/post/153172272041/how-to-break-an-illusion

When has he ever said anything against gay marriage, or gay people in general? Don't you remember that he referred to Bruce Jenner as Caitlin and that "she can use any bathroom she wants" in Trump Tower? Just because Trump is anti-PC doesn't mean he's going to direct persecution of gays like they do in Africa.

Also, Trump can't do anything about abortion, that's mostly the job of the state legislatures, and to a much lesser extent Congress. The most he can do is appoint conservative judges who will uphold restrictions on abortion.

He's making America great again. Isn't this what you wanted?

Fuck off leaf shits.

Get me a jacket. It's shilly.

Doesn't matter--he still pisses off libs and that's what counts.

Based post Ireland /thread

I mean think about it, they must be planning some dope ass shit if they went on press blackout, its ridiculous to lose all hope this early.

Even if you believed this, he is better than Hillary, faggot.