GERMANS

German worker meme

Is it true? I mean I know Germans work hard but fuck I never stop hearing about how they literally play a game that simulates them working after work.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rT1W42ADt4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=-oB6DN5dYWo
youtu.be/5LCHxwnS_mY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Depends on what you consider hard workers. I would call them very efficient workers, not necessarily hard workers. They don't work that many hours in a year nor do they have a culture of working overtime.

It's a lie. The moment work hours are over they stop what they are doing and go home.

Is just meme britbong.

But we do take work seriously. But we go out, we drink, we make party, we see friends. We spend a lot of time doing sport or meeting with friends.

Don't forget letting kebab fuck your women.

We are just autistic and have no idea what to do except slaving away for some other idiot.

Some people are "happy" like this in their oblivious world vision, but more and more Germans are reealizing how much bullshit this "le wörk" obsession is.

Hell, the most wörk-obsessed people I know are autistic virgins who have no friends and just spend all their time after wörk looking at a computer screen and buy useless shit to feel like they're actually accomplishing something.

Germans are shallow people really.

>Pic related

I grew up around some. There is a generation that is very pro-work and pro-manufacturing.

Don't talk shit, german. You love wörk more than anything. Even the sound of the fucking word makes you happy and puts a smile into your face. Wörk. Say it loud a few times and then tell me I am wrong.

Good joke friend. But outside of the big cities nost germans are not cucked. We are sort of like america, we have a large chunk of our population in trendy new age faggot cities. We also have a lot of rural areas and we arent all cucks.

Just like not all americlaps are fat burgers or faggot sjws.

Kek'd

funny, I neither work, nor do I meet with friends or do sports

>Work 90 hours a week
>Allow 16 year olds to drink in public
>Brothels legal
>No speed limit on autobahn
>Drugs decriminalized
>Free welfare for life

Tell me again why Deutschland isn't perfect?

oh... wait

> have no friends and just spend all their time after wörk looking at a computer screen and buy useless shit to feel like they're actually accomplishing something.

>Germans are shallow people really.

Shit, I'm only half but you just described me fairly well.

>getting up at 6am
>not being already at the factory for half an hour

are you even?

This just applies to anyone who is unsatisfied with life and fills the void through materialism. I'm the same right now, though I'm working toward my goals, I'm currently stuck with shit labour work and my only means of escape is the occasional day off and buying new distractions.

>I neither work

Slav rape baby detected

Sorry man

acutally you can drink alcohol with 14 here if your parents are with you.

>Tell me again why Deutschland isn't perfect?
becouse its so perfect all people from africa and middle east want to us.

I don't think that Germans actually like to work more than others, but they're more disciplined, organized, efficient and ambitious

It's because of protestantism. They have no soul. They know no god but capital.

True. Tbh I've curbed the materialism quite a bit in the last few years. Need to start saving.

Efficiency is one of the most admirable traits imo.

>even KEK is ashamed of current year germany

Aren't all of those simulator games ([Profession] Simulator [Current Year+1]) made in Germany?

At least you realize that it's not the perfect solution.

Meanwhile here we have amatingly autistic people, 30-year old engineers still living with mom, autistic IT guys who can't even cook pasta, a lot of people are just so inept on basic life skills, it's not even funny for me at this point.

My grandfather killed your grandfather near Stalingrad.

Irony is that the southern countries have the longest working hours, while the northern states have the shortest.

Don't forget that we get more shit done in the shorter hours than them in the longer.

The biggest and richest states are majority catholic.

I have some shallow experiance about what its like to work in a german owned multinational company. But my experiances are second hand and its just a half year period.

+
They can organise.
They are efficent.
They are valuable to learn from.
They deliver good quality.
-
They are expensive.
They drop the work at 4pm.
They arent flexible.
They overengineer processes and goods.

By the way the CEO was an awsome guy.

Sometimes he did deffend us, when the corporate aims was planned not accordingly to the technical envirment but more like to the financial aspect. So from the first step we were put in a situation where we could fail and there were no chance to win.

But yeah sometimes he had to push through the corporate aims...

I assume they are good guys.

That's grim. Most young adults here are still children too, though at least they get kicked out of the house. University is a daycare centre for adults.

I'd say 9/10 people my own age (22) don't know how to do a tax return themselves and can't cook 5 basic meals. It's a joke really and the only view of the world or their future they have is through Facebook, TV and worthless advice given by educators.

I'm self studying and paying to take exams early next year. By doing so I will have the equivalent qualifications and industry desirability, perhaps more so, of a CS graduate but without getting $80k in debt.

Your average Joe is just so unquestioning and drone like, if someone doesn't hold their hand they will simply never develop those skills or initiative.

>Drugs decriminalized
kek
>smoke weed
>drive car 4 days later
>get pulled over, forced to do drugtest cause "suspicious"
>THC leftovers dingdingding
>lose drivers licence, be forced to attend medical-psychological assessment and pay for it (between 400-800e)
hasnt happend to me but to a friend of mine
another was denied his drivers licence test because he was caught with weed (at home, not driving related)
and another one got forced into a MPU (medical-psychological assessment) because he kicked against the car of someone whilst beeing drunk
those are just small examples, german laws are fucking retarded and so are the bureaucrats in charge

Sadly our culture changed dramatically in this aspect. I seriously enjoy work and even more I enjoy working with others and produce results. That is now a (very) bad thing. I was once fired because I said I like this work. Some people even beat you up if you even suggest work and fun could go hand in hand.

The new dogma is "Work is to earn a living. No one has fun every. Don't smile unless your in front of a customer. Give off a stressed and overworked aura or you're obviously paid to much...."

Not joking.

"catholic"

>The new dogma is "Work is to earn a living. No one has fun every. Don't smile unless your in front of a customer. Give off a stressed and overworked aura or you're obviously paid to much...."
Welcome to East Germany!

>tfw when Strauß didn't become Chancelor

Makes me cri erytiem ;_;

Why would you work more than 8 hours if you aren't paid extra for the overtime?

regular germans dont care about work but they do care a lot about having work. it doesnt matter what you do, you just need to do anything. ít goes so far that half the population is unable to imagine someone not working, they cant think of anything someone could do if hes not working unless hes on vacation. the only thing someone unemployed could be doing is drinking beer and watching tv all day like a filthy animal.

More actually than Americans do. Netherlands and Germany both work one of the least hours in the world.

This is true, the worst part is its impossible to keep a conversation with a german going, even if you speak german and on the subject related to them.
Top tier fucking autists.

If people enjoy working that's a good trait. They have to spend a lot of time doing and they're happy with it.

>Gleisbau Simulator

youtube.com/watch?v=rT1W42ADt4Y

thats... really stretching the concept

First you make up protestanitsm as the primary influx on german working culture, than you backpeddle with a strawman after you are called out on it.

The question is why do you care at all?

You could legally switch over here and pick up a decently payed slot, if you wanted to.
If you don't why is it that you care?
Were you sent back after the 90's along with your family?

>Germans
>Hard working

Yeah, that's why their country is currently being taken over by Islam. Wait that actually makes sense. Germans are too focus on their work and don't spend enough time with their family. No wonder your women are so eager to invited Muhammed into their homes. GG you lost.

If you drive well and don't look like a fucking hippie or punk, the chances of that happening are very small

All protestants are supposed to love wörk, not just the german ones

t. max weber

Found in my travelling days that Germans have the worst fucking attitude towards everything, including work. The worst thing is they actually think they're doing well.

fuck, where are you working? northern germany?

most of the stuff which has been told here is true - i like work, even 10-12h a day, being efficient and successful. I work with people all over the world. Japanese are way more crazy, they marry their company and work 14h a day, but they are not as smart, agile and efficient as us ^^

GO 'Schland!

>You could legally switch over here and pick up a decently payed slot, if you wanted to.
Why would anyone want to live in the epicenter of degeneracy? Why aren't you looking for a way out?

dunno I have fun at work and show it, I even like pretty much all my coworkers and my boss, never thought that would happen when I began working.
The only people who make the job difficult are the customers, but I don't care.
I mean, I get paid to deal with them and most are easy to handle.

Ask them what they're doing for a living.

>netherlands
went to see the mountains in Sauerland, did ya?

the saxonian dialect makes it extra good

German neuroticism in a nutshell:

A German's destiny is to stand in front of a counter. A German's ideal is to sit behind one.

We're a nation of equals, where everyone still thinks of himself as most distinguished contributor to society.

>dunno I have fun at work and show
Then you're lucky. I mean it. Value it as long as you can. Once it's announced a "new CEO" or "outside expert" will be introduced, it's over.

They use less words, Correct? Took a youtube lesson once. Instructor commented on it being simplified.

Spent a few months in several cities and never going back to the shithole. Germans are the worst people on this planet

My family roots here trace back in this region of mine trace back until record keeping fades.
You never leave the Heimat™.

Second of all, I don't live in big city and never intended to do so.
Third, this sorry state of affairs is not going to last forever.

And oddly enough, you sure have a lot of expertise on this shithole, considering 2 of the croats from my elementary school and their parents are still in town and do not have any intentions to move away.

Arbeit Macht Frei

I'm not sure. I'm self-employed. I get up when I want to (today 2 PM because I got drunk badly yesterday). I normally start the at home with an espresso and reading news. Sometimes I go to the office to watch my employees working. Sometimes I help them. Most of the time I do programming. I often also do programming as a hobby in my spare time developing open-source software and stuff. I have no concrete separation of work and spare time.

Wrong, it's the same grammar. It's just a dialect, like New Yorkers talking differently than people in New England.

I work for a german company. If we finish all work on time, they reward us by finding us more work, no matter how laughably pointless.
Maybe there is some kind of higher wisdom afoot, but I don't get it.

Fuck off switzerland, only people your woman have children with is with people like me.

Not sure about less words, but they have many own words that other Germans don't understand. And everything just sounds funny because the pronunciation is ... weird

Don't tell me you are normally allowed to leave earlier once you have finished your assigned work? Seriously.

I'm good at my job.
I don't like cleaning toilets as a reward.

This is the same everywhere though isn't it?

underperformer detected

>They use less words

"Fewer words".

He speaks High-German the saxonian way pronounced.

Real Saxonian has it's own rules if it is even still alive.

That was a serious question. Not once was I allowed to leave earlier without a pay cut, even if I managed to get my work done earlier. There are always documents to file, trash to be taken out, a hell to be swept or coffee to be drunk until we reach time.

germany sucks

Work smart, not hard.

Some day, the rest of the world will catch up the the Herrenrasse and learn this as well.

Czech, what's the matter? I have a czech wallet made in the 1990's and it's still kicking. You really don't need to call others out.

Our women are working too. Idiot.

kek, saved

We sign in and out, not even the bosses get to leave early without getting fired.
If I finish my work earlier which I almost always do, I simply do the second shift's job. Which means I can and probably will do 100% of my work and up to 30% of theirs in a single 8 hour shift.
Running the risk of sounding like an ingrate, but this system is retarded and it's no wonder people are quitting all the time.

Damn you.

Thank you for the correction.

Andorra is cute
CUTE

obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=-oB6DN5dYWo

this one?

lol i liked the little king dindu on amerifats head. If I don't laugh it will make me cry

I play backgammon
best game

found the refugee

Germans are actually absurdly lazy compared to Americans, they are however pretty well disciplined and they do work efficiently and somewhat hard when they are working. Also they fucking love rules, it's really weird as an American because we treat rules and laws like the well meaning suggestions of our grandparents, Germans however follow rules, laws, and orders the way a robot follows its programming.

>one of the lowest fertility rates on the planet
>getting replaced by muslims as we speak
>not cucked
Nice Try

And that's why we're living in a safe and stable country and you're not

Gotta pay for those Muslim luxury flats and Mohammad isn't going to rub his own feet.

[muffled allahu akbars in the distance]

It is pretty much true. My German step father works non stop. When he comes over from working in germany, he helps work on refurnishing the house

No matter how hard they work, they're being replaced by cheaper Achmed, and happy about it.

BTW, I've worked withe people from about 20 different countried. Out of all of them, each and every one of the ~15 Germans I've worked with are inflexible, autistic, and a fucking pain in the ass to deal with change. Bad for big intl business, always fucking up the rest of the company and you end up with two sets of business procedures: one for 49 countries, and another for Germany, because OMG we can't change. And German user feedback is always: "It is not what it used to be. Why is it not what it used to be? We need it to be what it used to be." As for reliability, they work long hours and very hard, and they fuck up about as often as anybody else.

I generally don't like working with them very much. No problem though, soon it'll be Muhammad and Abdul.

>Hell, the most wörk-obsessed people I know are autistic virgins who have no friends and just spend all their time after wörk looking at a computer screen and buy useless shit to feel like they're actually accomplishing something.
I-it's n-not that bad, user.

Kellerkind fuck off

By having the drinking age be at 16, it allows them to have that stupid drunk phase and get past it and be responsible drinkers about the time they reach 21

Where as here in america you can only drink legally at 21 when you are already expected to be a functioning adult and have a job

and yet you are just now going through the stupid drunk phase AND you drive so you are more likly to get into car accidents and commit other stupid crimes cause you are going through your stupid drunk phase way too later in your life

I never said whether it was positive or negative just that it's a thing and that the germans are such hard workers meme is a bit off.

There's goods and bads, I mean fuck, even with the refugee crisis people still aren't really lashing against their government because as it turns out: a german wont follow authority as often as the god damn kikes stage false flag shootings to try and take my guns away.

This is how you can tell Wisconsin is the state settled by Germans.

A kid no matter what age can sit in a bar or restaurant and drink a beer their parents order for them.

Only state in the union where that's legal.

What the fuck is that poke-ball?

>Family Friend gets her face knifed by rapefugees

You can't even answer your door in Düsseldorf without getting fucked up.

Bahahaha.

youtu.be/5LCHxwnS_mY