Am I retarded or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kKtICD3XBpk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heqet
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=scnJSJU0w6U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KEK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's really no other explanation for what we witnessed.

I am less likely to believe in meme magic because Trump won.

At the end of the election, the pro-Hillary memes (particularly the Hillary pepes) were being produced much faster and in higher quality than the Trump memes. Pro-Hillary posters were more smug and memey while the Trump posts were more nervous.

If meme magic was real she probably would have won from her memepower.

Good luck, I'm behind seven layers of irony

Yes you're retarded, also autistic

Kek is the name you gave the principle of deity. Minds can alter reality, millions of them can change the fate of humanity.
If millions praise Kek, Kek becomes real and his powers do to.
For not Kek, but the nature of Kek has always been, is, and always will be.

Keks real. I met him once, pretty kewl guy and doesn't afraid of anythings

The soulless produced the Hillary memes out of calculation, not conviction. That's why Trump won, that's why our memes were the dankest

Yes but they didn't get the digits. Only the best digits summon Kek.

Same.

After Trump won i became a believer. Only he could beat the NWO.

>am I retarded?
Heavily

I learned chaos beats order eventually.

No, you are slavic

I became Christian after seeing all the meme magic this year

blessed be his name

No, just Finnish.

I too believe, unironically.

Heretics are NOT welcome on this board. Praise KEK!

Moloch memes are the most forced bullshit I've ever seen. Literally all shit copies of our memes.

Except for the fact that Sup Forums took Kek directly from Egyptian mythology, so We didn't do much creating.

Sup Forums found the frog god, decided he looked like pepe, and realized how suiting a god of chaos is for a forum like this.

Then people started to essentially perform chaos magic using occult numerology and their own chaos as fuel.

Believe it all, or call BS: Sup Forums is practicing a form of occult chaos magic, by proxy of internet, on a mass scale. Its the raw numbers, not the memes.

Bruh that was an awful lot of coincidences and digits in some of those threads.

remember when the fucking frog was just "feelsbadman"or "sadfrog" no pepe, no kek bullshit newfaggery

hi stix

Kek exists. It is an ancient god

>produced much faster and in higher quality than the Trump memes
wew lad

do you think we've gone too far, waifu?

I belived in kek before Trump was even elected

Shekels may have produced HQ memes, but the pure in soul produced the most powerful and dankest maymays. More proof that Kek exists.

He doesn't exist, sorry.

Unless I get dual digits...

this kek shit is gay as fuck 2bh

He was Pepe from day one, newleaf. And he was "feels bad man" after "feels good man".

People started saying cuck and kek two or so years before we discovered the Egyptian Kek/Kuk, and Pepe was already in full force so it was an interesting coincidence

NOBODY referred to him as pepe you fucking shitlord, pepe is recent, it may have been his name but it was always sadfrog/feelsbadman until like 2 years ago fucking leddit faggots

I've seen too much, too many gets.

It's difficult to deny him.

Well, off the topic of the occult, there are scripts out there that will try and grab certain digits as they pass. Doesn't work every time, but a few people using those is enough to a get a thread some serious attention out of nothing more than post numbers.

I tend to believe its just great marketing, and the OG 4chiners know how to play Sup Forums like a fiddle. I would suspect they are mostly trumpers, which might explain why CTR has such an epic battle to push even the stupidest of their shit.

Another guys said this in a post above:

>Minds can alter reality, millions of them can change the fate of humanity.
If millions praise Kek, Kek becomes real

This is essentially true regardless of occult magic, humans love memes, and they spread live viruses. It effectively doesn't matter how real kek is, because the kek-worship turns those ideas into manifest reality. Self-fulfilling prophecies and all that.

Can you see the entire electromagnetic spectrum? Of course not. Your eyes are a tool that allow you to see only a very small portion of it. But you can use other tools to see other parts. You can use a radio to make visible longer wavelengths or a cell phone to dial in on microwaves.

This goes for all aspects of reality. Not just the electromagnetic field. There is an infinite spectrum of fields out there. Humanity is completely unaware of 99.999% of them.

One such level of reality appears to be the random post numbers emerging from 100k people all focus on the same task. Something emerges that has a real underlining truth to it. You may call it a god or meme or a quantum field. Doesn't matter. The doubles are alive.

Chaos magic is very real.

Watch this user... I think we maybe created something very dangerous...
youtube.com/watch?v=kKtICD3XBpk

The deity has bind to a carcass of the meme and now uses is as a memetic body

Watch the digits jew

>NOBODY
Yeah, nobody called him that when you started browsing in 2012.

DELETE THIS

It's abouz the same retard level as any religion. But the worship is more intense and channelled. Kekism is probably the most powerful religion in a hivemind sort of sense

I think that there might be something we tapped into... Black Magic and bullshit have existed for centuries, probably since the beginning.

Traditionalism tells me there must be something to this shit...

if kek is real why did i got singles?

KEK and meme magic exist whether you want it or not, Shadilay nigga

That's because it does exist you dumbass
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heqet

Same pagan God different name there is nothing new under the sun, you guys are idiots for worshiping a demon god frog fucking heretics

fu

PLS DELETE

Do not be afraid user

In the Trumpverse all will be good

fug

Shadilay

Reee

Don't kid yourself, OP. You were retarded before Trump won.

I pulled my ted card. Your power means nothing to me.

fuck YOU

>higher quality

my 5 confirm

No.

Kek

Just like Gondola, Italian memes are all artworks.
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

cunt

not a single 5 :(

We went too far around the time the internet went mainstream. I'm withholding judgment on the meme-magic stuff, cause it is freaky, even to a skeptic like myself.

No doubt there, the coincidences are what have me thinking about this at all. I remember watching LOL become LEL, then KEK (which I always though came around as a typo, though who knows).

When it comes right down to it, this (A) either a totally real phenomenon, or (B) there has been a coordinated effort to push the internet in certain directions with language and religious sentiment. The second possibility is almost as unlikely though, because I think it would take a scale of resources only available (in theory) to an AI.

One thing is for sure: massive fuckery is afoot.

JUST

It's a key example of a post-meme. You're probably new and not trained in psychology/persuasion if you can't see the uniqueness and value of the Hillary pepes.

You are perfect for the stock market.

I'm an atheist but kek is real

IT CANNOT FUCKING BE DENIED

Natural Law - Whatever your mind thinks up will manifest itself into reality in some capacity or another.

Kek is the collective mindhive of millions of people believing in something.

Sup Forums you acceded in human consciousness and you didn't even realize it

I bet your life has been much better ever since.

hes 100% real and has been real for thousands of years lol

k

youtube.com/watch?v=scnJSJU0w6U

You're probably fine. I unironically believe Kek is an avatar of Odin.

Uoure here, aint you?

Good, my mom always was a cunt anyway. The family hates her.

MS Paint much?
>Nice Meme
>2 cents has been deposited into your PayPal.

Fug

Kek is real, abandon your false deity. He is the only one to be among us.

no, trump's victory was basically proof of kek senpai

I do wonder why a board as white-power orientated as Sup Forums has seemingly unanimously decided to worship an obscure Egyptian frog god. It's a peculiar bit of cultural appropriation, calling for an African deity to liberate us from the plague of niggers.

Nah. Just falling for confirmation bias.

Oh fuck. Guess that wish is gone..

Speaking of motherfucking quantum physics...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KEK (no, this isnt the frog god's wiki)

If we get Kek approved as an official religion we can claim religious discrimination when the xenophobes and nazi-like bigots attack us just like they attacked the Jews

Kek is Hordespeak for lol. Newfag.

>Ancient Egypt
>Niggers
>Niggers where the same then as they are now.

HE WALKS AMONG US

all glory to kek (pbuh)

kys

>Implying that Kek isn't a White God

Kek

gaylord

>In twenty years when they're discussing history, the rise of the alt-right and the conservative black-lash, they're going to have to talk about a group of occultists who worship an ancient egyptian god of chaos in order to meme a president into the white-house on a mongolian finger-painting image-board.

Shadilay

These memes were paid for with evil in mind, All the sins of the gospels were brought in these hieroglyphs, Granting them worthless in the eyes of KEK.

>higher quality

But they weren't made with love

>he plays WoW

Ha ha ha get a life nerd boy

reee