She's supposed to be 14 years old.

this is you Scraper?

I want to marry her so bad

Even better.

Azula is the character that made me realize I'm a lesbian

She wasn’t a villain though her race traitor brother was

Post tiddies

Unironically this

I want her to tie me up and spit in my mouth while electrocuting my balls.

zuzula forever

>Best girl
>not Ty Lee

Just imagine folding her tight little body into any shape you can imagine. She's the type of small flexible girl you could just walk around the house and bend over any object while you fuck her. She can do yoga poses on your dick with her tight fit body and give you insanely strong erections and orgasms by redirecting the Chi flow in both through both of your bodies. IMAGINE.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hoau5BuslPI
U N H I N G E D
N
H
I
N
G
E
D

GOAT ATLA scene. i love unapologetically psychotic villains and azula is among the best

thinking you could handle her. sad man. she'd drop you pretty quick.

Me too but I'm trapped in a man's body.

plus her mouth is huge
makes up about 50% of her face
why havent you played four elements trainer yet?

I want to be her footslave

sorry to hear that. trans"woman" "lesbians" are disgusting freaks of nature.

I'm not trans. Fuck you, bigot. You just don't understand.

i know youre not because trannies aren't real, theyre just men with the one mental illness that society is expected to humor

as a lesbian the idea of fucking a transbian makes me want to hurl

forgot qt thread related gif

>ywn be her pet

GOD FUCKING DAMN!
IT'S SLIPPING! MY SANITY IS SLIPPING!

braaaap

Yus

all the girls in Avatar are pretty solid

Kuvira > Azula

>she will never dom you

>all these posts and still no Toph
I'm ashamed of you guys.

Light femdom and feet are the most patrician of fetishes, it’s good to be surrounded by my fellow intellectuals ITT

She has a good daughter
She also has a terrible daughter

She was the best

who would won in fight between Kuvira and Azula

Even better.

Kurwa would get her ass burned.

>Not wanting a qt acrobatic milf

this.

Imagine her targeting all the correct pressure points on you body. She could completely control or give you the ultimate pleasure.

How is it that ATLA is so far above 90% of the shows they produce which are actually aimed at adults?

Was it an accident?

That's common with heaps of shows though.
Basically because they're passion projects.

Enjoy licking boiled filled feet at the age of 50.

best design cursed living under the worst writing

We're only pedos for fully grown women, not children. Gross.

More of a special snowflake than the actual Avatar, second only to Toph

Kuvira would shit on Azula. One metal sheet across her eyes or handcuffed across her wrists would be the end.

>t. Zuko

True, but only if she manages to actually hit her, and unlike the bandits Kuvira subdued, or Korra for that matter, Azula isn't as slow as molasses.

You have to go back

Azula is probably one of my favorite villains of all time. Its nice to humanize a character, but sometimes I just want someone who is evil, even when you explore character motivations. and you discover "Oh, so she's just always been evil, she just been leveling up through the years instead of growing as a person."

I Both hated and was drawn to Azula. She was too insane to activate my lesbo powers, though. I did have a thing for the Joo Dee's from ba sing se. It wasnt a brainwashing thing, more like Aliens except instead of being killed I was "attended to" against my will by a group of them chasing me through the palace (I have weird fantasies). It wasnt until the Legend of korra that I got a main character Crush.

Why do people think Azula is a dom? Considering how she acted in The Beach, her daddy issues, and her general insecurity, she's more likely the opposite. Azula is the kind of girl that could start crying in a non-hot, genuinely disturbing way during sex.

>"Oh, so she's just always been evil, she just been leveling up through the years instead of growing as a person."
That's not the case, though. The show made it very clear that there's more to Azula than just pure evil. Yeah, she's definitely evil, but it comes from indoctrination and a psychological defense mechanisms.

Azula was jealous of the fact that Ursa always doted on Zuko and neglected her, while Ozai spent time with her and praised her for her achievements. The pain of being neglected by her mother drove her to become like her father, who she saw as impervious to such pain, and also powerful enough that no one would dare neglect him or not do what he said.

But she isn't her father, fundamentally. She needs people around her, and she needs to know that people agree with her and care about her. The moment her father and 'friends' turned on her, she broke. Being evil is good for her father, he can handle all the consequences of it, but she can't - it's unhealthy for her psyche. Therefore she would be much better served if she made an effort to redeem herself and form real connections with people.

tl;dr She's evil, but there are very good reasons for that, and she would be much healthier psychologically if she made an effort to change her ways.

If user sees himself as a lesbian trapped in a man's body, doesn't it mean that he is just straight?

Congratulations, you got the joke.

Azula seemed pretty humanized to me. Also Korra is a garbage crush, her personality was absolute dogshit.

>Azula was jealous of the fact that Ursa always doted on Zuko and neglected her
>being neglected by her mother
>neglected
>mother
citation needed

There's like a single 5 minute scene of Azula and Ursa interacting, but for some reason people tend to extrapolate their entire relationship from that one scene and whatever crazy shit that we saw in Azula's head.

Because they want to be dommed, obviously.

It's conjecture, sure, but it takes all the elements we have and puts them into a cohesive whole. If you have a better interpretation than "She's just evil and insane for no reason", I'm open to hearing you out.

I doubt even Azula could dodge high-speed metal sheets, she's never seen bending like this before. And during the eclipse she was 100% focused on evading. In a normal confrontation I feel like Kuvira would dodge Azula's attacks, worm into her guard, and detain her pretty fast.

Azula wanted Zukos dick and was pissed at her mom for not letting her get some

>best girl
Subjective, she is my favorite character however.
>best villain
Without a doubt but only because Zhao was a weak faggot and Ozai was only in 2 episodes.

>azulafags

>t.zutardan writing full length novel

SEX WITH HER BROTHER

I think Mai would put a stop to that

Even better.

Does 4 elements trainer have actual fucking? Those trainer games give me such massive blue balls and never deliver

It has a lot

That bitch has no problem cucking Zuko. Azula is clearly his only true love.

But Zuko is fucking Nai
Azula will probably die alone

*Suki will probably die alone
FTFY

Azula was pretty obviously being sexually used by ozai

And? That's just training. A good assassin can eliminate a target at their most vulnerable, like in their own bedroom.

>gets raped by dad
she wants Zuko as a repplacment dick

Even better.

Interesting. But what if Azula fought Kuvira after crossing swords with a lesser metalbender? So she already knows what to expect.

More like edits like this? Please?

Sorry no can do, I had a folder on my old computer.

even better

>14
>better
Too old.

>people trying to tarnish Azula's name.

You betas could never corrupt the pure wonderful goddess that is Azula.

>too old
>pussy ready to take cock
>small developing body
>new found interest in cock
fuck off

t. hasn't read the comics

Her brother impregnated her and she loved it.

Never happened and I laugh at idiots who think it would.

>wanting abominations in this world
Their kids will be burned alive

Their daughter ruled the Fire Nation perfectly well.

Plus her tits are awesome.

>shitposting this hard

>refuses to do anything about Kuvira because she doesn't want the Fire Nation to be in a war again
Nah, she is shit. She probably filled the Fire Nation with Water Tribe refugees.

>Azula seemed pretty humanized to me

I didnt say she wasnt. You can be evil and still be a fleshed out, humanized character.

>Also Korra is [Opinion]
I never said Korra specifically (although I did have a crush on her too). Oh, wait, I suppose I should have specified, main cast. Although, I also included Kuvira in that too, so yeah.

Except she wasn't evil, dipshit.

>evil
Nice shitpost.

Fuck off Scrapper.

I'm not Scrapper you faggot, Azula isn't evil shes just a product of her environment.

The product happens to be evil.

Tell me one evil thing she has done.

Prove it. I see a child trying to survive in a toxic environment where anything other than cruelty and dishonesty is rewarded with getting half your face turned into bacon.

Scrapper do you work or are you on the dole for your autism?